WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

It would appear you are just here to tear down Cain. Actually Cain has done a marvelous job at handling this fake scandal and the liberal smear campaign that has been launched agaisnt him. He is an African American which removes the ability of you guys to accuse us of racism.

If the Obama adminstration were so eager run against Cain, there would not be a smear campaign. In fact, the left didn't care about Cain at all until he suddenly started doing well in the polls and has become an unexpected Republican favorite. In the last election, opposition to Obama was simply cast by the left as racism. They did not have to face the glaring lack of executive experience because they could always run the race card to silence any criticism of Obama.

The liberals have tried to cast conservatives as dumb white anti-intellectual bigots who cling to God and guns and hate people of color. But that image of conservatives falls to dust because the republicans love Cain. And this manufactured "scandal" isn't having the desired effect. By their caluclations, Cain should have dropped out by now, and the Christian right should have abandoned him, but that is not what is happening. People are smart enough to note that the scandal is fake and the timing of it is too obvious and they are holding on to Cain. So the left needs it storm troopers to jump on websites like this one and launch another smear campaign. And here you are.

Cain is a real conservative, he is an intelligent, articulate man and he is an African American and he has a better education in the real world than Obama does. Is her perfect??? No, but we can't expect a perfect candidate; they all have flaws, but Cain is nowhere close to being stooge you make him out to be.

When you dissect the Cain smear campaign, it is obvious who put it together, and why, because he scares the Left to death. We already know that the party that preaches "tolerance" and "equality" is, in reality, completely intolerant, and tries to do everything they can to keep every ethnic group there is segregated and easier to control. They do this while preaching they are doing the opposite so they can garner votes. The Cain smear campaign was supposed to push all the right conservative buttons because it illustrates what bothers the Left. They figure what bothers and scares them would naturally get conservatives to drop Cain like a hot potato. Get some caucasian females to accuse a black man of sexual harassment, point the media at them and sit back while the fun ensues. Only all these touch-stone issues that were supposed to make conservatives cringe and take Cain out behind the woodshed had no effect. Because conservatives are not the narrow-minded bigots that the Left has continually tried to paint them as. Their ill-conceived smear campaign was a horrrible miscalculation on their part whether Cain gets the nomination or not. The smear campaign itself was a non-starter because conservatives could care less about Cain's skin color. Conservatives care about the country and the issues, just like we have said all along. It is race that the Left has a problem with, and they didn't think this one out. Now they can't paint every issue as being racially-motivated, not even with Obama because they have inadvertently displayed that the whole race card deck is now moot and useless. I love it. :thumbsup:

If Cain gets the nomination, he will get my vote. If not, I am shopping it out.

Even the Cain camp has blamed the smear campaign against him on the Perry Campaign. Moreover, he was accused of sexual harassment over 10 years ago. I find it hard to believe that sexual harassment accusations were brought up against Cain in the late 90s (of which 2 were settled) simply out of some conspiracy against him running for president over 10 years later.

Guest shiloh357

Even the Cain camp has blamed the smear campaign against him on the Perry Campaign. Moreover, he was accused of sexual harassment over 10 years ago. I find it hard to believe that sexual harassment accusations were brought up against Cain in the late 90s (of which 2 were settled) simply out of some conspiracy against him running for president over 10 years later.

Of course. Obama and his campaign team would never repeat the same exact tactics they used in the last election, right here in this state, would they? :whistling:

All the women who accused him were from Chicago. They were all from the National Restaurant Association. Uh, no. If he was a chronic harasser, women would be coming forward from every single place he worked. They would be stacking up like cordwood. 100% manufactered by the Left because Cain scares them stupid. They should be scared because they are still stuck with an Empty Suit who's approval level is in the basement. :thumbsup:

Precisely. Cain was the CEO of Pillsbury, Burger King, Godfather's Pizza and was also a radio talkshow host for a while among other things. We would expect a pattern of sexual harrassment from most if not all of those companies and other places of employment. What we are getting are over the top complaints that are ONLY surfacing when Cain is a front runner and only from one place where Cain worked.

Of course. Obama and his campaign team would never repeat the same exact tactics they used in the last election, right here in this state, would they? :whistling:

All the women who accused him were from Chicago. They were all from the National Restaurant Association. Uh, no. If he was a chronic harasser, women would be coming forward from every single place he worked. They would be stacking up like cordwood. 100% manufactered by the Left because Cain scares them stupid. They should be scared because they are still stuck with an Empty Suit who's approval level is in the basement. :thumbsup:

So you are saying that when the National Restaurant Association paid out settlements to two women back in the late 90s, it was all part of a conspiracy that would unfold today?

Moreover, its not uncommon at all for men to only be accused of sexual harassment at one workplace rather than every where they worked. The reason for this is that many times guys don't engage in this kind of behavior their entire lives. A lot of times its part of a midlife crisis, or in the wake of some other event in their lives.

Precisely. Cain was the CEO of Pillsbury, Burger King, Godfather's Pizza and was also a radio talkshow host for a while among other things. We would expect a pattern of sexual harrassment from most if not all of those companies and other places of employment. What we are getting are over the top complaints that are ONLY surfacing when Cain is a front runner and only from one place where Cain worked.

So when Jennifer Flowers came out and said that Clinton was had a long term affair with her, was that part of some conspiracy? After all, those charges from her only surfaced when he was the front runner, why did she not come out with those charges early in the nomination process?

The reason of course is that the media typically does not scrutinize candidates until they actually start leading in the polls. This is not a phenomenon that is unique to this election, this party, or even this country.

No, but nice try. In the highly-charged, politically-correct atmosphere of the 90's, you could interpret just about anything including "I think you have a pimple there" into a potentially sexually-charged statement, go to the Human Resources Department, cry sexual harassment and the company would fall over themselves giving you money to keep it out of court. It was common practice. We have already discussed this aspect. Thank you for playing. We have a wonderful parting gift for you. It's the board game so you can play at home.

And its not some left wing conspiracy that this came to light being he is a major candidate. It would be a scandal for any candidate, regardless of their political party, to have been accused of sexual harassment by multiple women, especially if settlements were paid out. Moreover, I have worked in the professional world for 15 years now and have never been accused of sexual harassment. I would imagine that everyone on here that is defending him has never been accused of sexual harassment either.

That all said, I don't think thats what has hurt Cain the most in the polls. Its his remarkable ignorance of domestic and foreign policy that has hurt him the most. Even Ann Coulter doesn't think he is ready.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

How come being ready only matters when Republican is running for office?

No, but nice try. In the highly-charged, politically-correct atmosphere of the 90's, you could interpret just about anything including "I think you have a pimple there" into a potentially sexually-charged statement, go to the Human Resources Department, cry sexual harassment and the company would fall over themselves giving you money to keep it out of court. It was common practice. We have already discussed this aspect. Thank you for playing. We have a wonderful parting gift for you. It's the board game so you can play at home.

And its not some left wing conspiracy that this came to light being he is a major candidate. It would be a scandal for any candidate, regardless of their political party, to have been accused of sexual harassment by multiple women, especially if settlements were paid out. Moreover, I have worked in the professional world for 15 years now and have never been accused of sexual harassment. I would imagine that everyone on here that is defending him has never been accused of sexual harassment either.

That all said, I don't think that's what has hurt Cain the most in the polls. Its his remarkable ignorance of domestic and foreign policy that has hurt him the most. Even Ann Coulter doesn't think he is ready.

Dear Brother I'm Confused. According To Ann Coulter

The Guy In Office Today Is Not Qualified

Nor Is He Ever Likely To Be

So Are You Suggesting I Should Vote Anne's Way

Or Should I Just Vote For Cain And Help Reverse The Islam-O-Bama Way???

_________

______

___

The Way Young Master Barry Looks To Me

In that thou lovest thine enemies, and hatest thy friends. For thou hast declared this day, that thou regardest neither princes nor servants: for this day I perceive, that if Absalom had lived, and all we had died this day, then it had pleased thee well. 2 Samuel 19:6

Does Not Look Too Promising

Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. Genesis 12:1-3

You See

I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. Joel 2:3

_________

______

___

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

How come being ready only matters when Republican is running for office?

Why don't you care when its a Republican running for office? ;)

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Nice way to avoid answering the question. Again.

Make me defend myself, and then you can challenge my defense. That way, you keep from ever answering anything.

You're real slick at this.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I wondered when Gingrich would get his turn to be a frontrunner. I wonder if his frontrunning status will last longer than Bachmanns, Perry's or Cain's. It's like watching musical chairs. Meanwhile, Romney seems to be the only one who sees the wisdom of keeping his mouth shut.

Maybe they are going to fight, and scrabble and run around the one chair left in their game of Musical Chairs until everyone has gotten a turn in the seat. No way am I voting for Newt Gingrich. If Cain does not get the nomination I am shopping my vote out to another party that is not one of the 2 front ones. Or writing someone in. I'm not compromising this time.

I hear you. I have had to go 3rd party for quite a few elections now.

If Gingrich, Romney or Perry is the nominee....I'll be in that line as well. :taped: