joi

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

What is you gut feeling about all these attacks on Herman Cain? DO you think they are real, or a concoction of

those who want him out of the Presidential race?

How about this latest woman who claims she had an on again off again relationship with him for thirteen years? I

think if she is telling the truth she should be able to identify any unusual marks he may/may not have on his body, if

they were in fact intimate. He should call her bluff on this if she is not telling the truth, however if she is telling the

truth, he needs to get out of the race and be done with it. We deserve that much.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Joi,

I agree, if there's any merit to any of this stuff with the latest woman he should immeadiately remove himself from the race and apologize to America. However, this woman should have no trouble providing some proof. A restauarant or hotel receipt. A picture or eyewitness of the two of them together, etc.....

When Gary Hart was embroiled in this type of behavior back in the eighties the 'Monkey Business" pictures were more than enough evidence.

Peace,

Dave

Initially I liked Herman Cain. But after his flip flop on abortion and his smoking man commercial which creeped me out, I dismissed him as a serious candidate. He seemed to be trying to lose. I also prefer a president who knows that China already has nukes.

As for the affair accusations.,,,, I find it odd that voters would abandon a candidate because he might have had affairs to support one they know has had affairs.

I prefer a President who does not flip-flop. Also we do not need another philander in the White House, we already have problems enough on hand without

him being side tracked by that kind of foolishness.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Initially I liked Herman Cain. But after his flip flop on abortion and his smoking man commercial which creeped me out, I dismissed him as a serious candidate. He seemed to be trying to lose. I also prefer a president who knows that China already has nukes.

As for the affair accusations.,,,, I find it odd that voters would abandon a candidate because he might have had affairs to support one they know has had affairs.

I was wondering that myself. But, barring that, I think Newt is an excellent candidate with very good credentials. Except that I'm not sure he could beat Obama.

I was wondering that myself. But, barring that, I think Newt is an excellent candidate with very good credentials. Except that I'm not sure he could beat Obama.

I have always liked Newt, but have been learning things about him I had not been aware of. See some of it here:

It appears the latest is that Herman has been giving this woman money for some time without his wifes knowledge. :blink: Sad really. I don't care what excuse he comes up with if he can't be honest or forthcoming with his own wife. I really don't want him to be my President.:thumbsup:

Edited to add;

The really obscene thing is the way that the Left is jumping all over this man. They never hold their own candidates to the same standard.

It appears the latest is that Herman has been giving this woman money for some time without his wifes knowledge. :blink: Sad really. I don't care what excuse he comes up with if he can't be honest or forthcoming with his own wife. I really don't want him to be my President.:thumbsup:

Edited to add;

The really obscene thing is the way that the Left is jumping all over this man. They never hold their own candidates to the same standard.

True, but the Dems do not claim to be the Christian Left or the party of family values.

John Edwards ruined himself with the Dems for doing about the same thing Newt did, and Newt is the front runner of the rep party.

I beg your pardon but haven't you heard of Jim Wallis and the Sojourners?:blink: Jim Wallis claims these things and is also the current Presidents all things spiritual advisor.:thumbsup:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Agreed.

Guest shiloh357

What is you gut feeling about all these attacks on Herman Cain? DO you think they are real, or a concoction of

those who want him out of the Presidential race?

How about this latest woman who claims she had an on again off again relationship with him for thirteen years? I

think if she is telling the truth she should be able to identify any unusual marks he may/may not have on his body, if

they were in fact intimate. He should call her bluff on this if she is not telling the truth, however if she is telling the

truth, he needs to get out of the race and be done with it. We deserve that much.

For one thing, there are no facts to support that Cain had an affair. He may have given money to a friend without his wife's knowledge and I don't condone that at all, but that is a personal matter between he and his wife. If we knew the ugly truth, all or most of candidates have skeletons in their closet that they don't want the rest of us to know about, like affairs or what not. The beltway is known for that.

This is a distraction from the issues pertaining to someone's fitness to run the country. The truth is the liberals can't defend Obama. The last thing they want is another black man, a successful, black man to run against Obama. That takes away the race card option. They can't defend on Obama on facts, so they have to rely on salacious stories/reporting to make up for and take everybodys attention away from just how this adminration has exacerbated the already troubled economy.

We need the media to focus on the things that really matter and not on scandals and tabloid nonsense. The liberal media didn't think Clinton was unfit to run the country after his affair with Jeniffer Flowers and even after the hooplah with Lewinski scandal and having to spend three hours in a televised courtroom hearing that was broadcast internationally while he was forced to talk about his genitals, they still supported him.

This is small potatoes compared to that.

Edited to add;

True, but the Dems do not claim to be the Christian Left or the party of family values.

John Edwards ruined himself with the Dems for doing about the same thing Newt did, and Newt is the front runner of the rep party.

I beg your pardon but haven't you heard of Jim Wallis and the Sojourners?:blink: Jim Wallis claims these things and is also the current Presidents all things spiritual advisor.:thumbsup:

Never heard of him. When did he run for President of the U.S?

You claimed that the Left doesn't advocate or claim to be a party of Family Values, but Jim Wallis does only they are the values of the Left regarding Social Justice and he is the Presidents all things spitiual advisor. Regardless of whether or not you refuse to deal with the existence of this man or not, he exists. His influence is great as he is a cabinet level advisor.:thumbsup: