• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

The media seems to have no problem with the mocking and put downs leveled at Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow for his public display of his Christian faith on the field.

But what if Tebow was a Muslim and openly expressed a Muslim faith on the field??? Whould the same kind of mocking aimed at him for puclicly expressing a muslim faith be tolerated? Wouldn't those mocked him and their coaches, team and managers be called on and pressured to publicly apologize?

What if Tim Tebow Were A Muslim??

If Tim Tebow was a Muslim, then Pamela Geller and Fox would be crying to the high heavens about Muslims existing in our society and Sharia Law. You bet people would call on him to apologize.

And yet when a Muslim shoots up an army base we call it what?...."Workplace Violence" not a "Muslim Terror attack?

http://www.newsroomamerica.com/story/198846.html

The government whitewashes Islamic attacks and makes them not so... So what do you think would happen if it was a Muslim offering prayer to Allah. Nothing no reaction it would be buried or lauded as a moment towards understanding.

Really Beloved, It's Called Sin

And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. Genesis 9:5-6

And Jesus Is Both The Muslim And All Other's Only Hope

Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. John 8:34-36

And I Have No Doubt Tim Tells That To Muslin And Not-Muslin Alike~!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

The media seems to have no problem with the mocking and put downs leveled at Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow for his public display of his Christian faith on the field.

But what if Tebow was a Muslim and openly expressed a Muslim faith on the field??? Whould the same kind of mocking aimed at him for puclicly expressing a muslim faith be tolerated? Wouldn't those mocked him and their coaches, team and managers be called on and pressured to publicly apologize?

What if Tim Tebow Were A Muslim??

Joh 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

Joh 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

In a nutshell.