• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

What the heck is a 'magogist'?

It's a term I use to describe the humanist/one-worldists who constantly attack Christianity. It comes from Revelation 20.

I certainly know what a humanist is, but what view is it that constitutes a 'one-worldist', and what does the 'Gog and Magog' mention in Revelation 20 have to do with that?

Are you simply coining new words to denote unbelievers?

One worldists want just that: one planet. No boundaries. World citizenship, global economy. Magogists take it a step further; they want to eradicate religion. ALL of them, but first, Christianity in all of its forms. This is what Rev 20 tells us will occur, and it IS doing so.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

It's a term I use to describe the humanist/one-worldists who constantly attack Christianity. It comes from Revelation 20.

I certainly know what a humanist is, but what view is it that constitutes a 'one-worldist', and what does the 'Gog and Magog' mention in Revelation 20 have to do with that?

One worldists want just that: one planet. No boundaries. World citizenship, global economy. Magogists take it a step further; they want to eradicate religion. ALL of them, but first, Christianity in all of its forms. This is what Rev 20 tells us will occur, and it IS doing so.

Really? Where is it said in Revelation 20 that it will happen now?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I can only speak for myself. When I hated God, He love me.

The reason so many people are angry by "Christianity" is because of what some forms of the church (individuals) have done to people...

Show them God by His love. :wub:

It's easy to get caught up in things that don't matter. We all do.

Peace in Christ

Hi! Welcome to the Board!

It of course all depends on how you understand the the thousand years of Rev 20. IF you understand the millennium as the time when the Gospel went out to the nations and MEssiah ruled over eaerth from heaven, then you see how Rev 20 is going on now. If you see the millennium as some Golden Age that occurs after the Second Coming (which would result in the THIRD coming at the end of it, a concept foreign to Scripture), then you will believe differently.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

It of course all depends on how you understand the the thousand years of Rev 20. IF you understand the millennium as the time when the Gospel went out to the nations and MEssiah ruled over eaerth from heaven, then you see how Rev 20 is going on now. If you see the millennium as some Golden Age that occurs after the Second Coming (which would result in the THIRD coming at the end of it, a concept foreign to Scripture), then you will believe differently.

If you understand that a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day to the and with the Lord then you have no serious problem with a Millenial Reign after the second coming. You also don't have to hold to Pre-Terism nor a scriputrally unheard of Pre-Tribulation rapture.:thumbsup:

The Millennium has yet to come. Scripture is clear. There is no third coming, seeing as Jesus will still be here at the end of it already!

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

The Millennium has yet to come. Scripture is clear. There is no third coming, seeing as Jesus will still be here at the end of it already!

Yea FA - :thumbsup:

Interesting how BB sorta slipped that in there parenthetically ... !

I put it there deliberately. Messiah rules over earth but HE does so FROM heaven. He is seated upon the throne of David. HE will not return until the restoration of all things (Acts). So then, if all things are restored at the 2d Coming, why have a Millennium?

If you understand as I do that the millennium is not what some have made it out to be, but instead the Reign of Christ over earth from heaven, then there IS no third coming. Everything that occurs in Rev 20 IS the 2d coming.

I put it there deliberately. Messiah rules over earth but HE does so FROM heaven. He is seated upon the throne of David. HE will not return until the restoration of all things (Acts). So then, if all things are restored at the 2d Coming, why have a Millennium?

If you understand as I do that the millennium is not what some have made it out to be, but instead the Reign of Christ over earth from heaven, then there IS no third coming. Everything that occurs in Rev 20 IS the 2d coming.

Jesus Christ is not seated upon the throne of David. All things will be restored during His Millennial Reign, which ensues immediately upon the Lord's Second Coming, and will see Jesus taking the literal throne of David, ruling out of Jerusalem.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

I really hate to bring levity to such a serious topic...however...I was going to ask what maggots had to do with Christianity...then I re-read it....I guess that's what I get for computing without my glasses on...

a.