• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  247
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

a little bit more:

In Gal. 3:14 "the promises of the Spirit" is directly connected with the coming of the blessing of Abraham upon the Gentiles, and while Israel remained a nation in their own land, these spiritual gifts were enjoyed and partaken of by the Gentile churches after the Jews of Acts 2:5 failed to realize the offer of the 2nd coming. We are not left in doubt, however, as to the purpose of God in thus allowing the Gentiles to anticipate that day which could only come with Israel's conversion. "In the law it is written, With men of other tongues and other lips will I speak unto this people; and yet for all that will they not hear me, saith the Lord" (I Cor. 14:2).

The Gentile believers were reminded that they had been grafted into the stock of the true olive,

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to read a novel online. Please keep your answers simple and brief if you want them to be seen.

Had the goal of the coming Kingdom been realized, Christ would have come at that time, but it was not. there after the Mystery was made known unto Paul, but the message was no longer offered to the Jews.

And this "mystery" was written BEFORE the Cross...before even the birth of the Messiah. What does this tell us?

That it was always the GOAL that this Kingdom would expand to the gentiles. This message is not only still offered to the jews, it is still offered to them PRIMARILY and yet equally to the gentiles.

Romans 1:16 - I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

no teachings "changed"

The understanding of the Father's ultimate plan for bringing the gentiles into the covenants made with Israel was being revealed. It's all going according to Plan A

Yod,

don't read, stay stuck, its your boat;

As re: both Jew and Gentile, it was a restricted group for a focused purpose and not to all nations as i expounded on above.

Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Eph 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Eph 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

but you can't show me that these promises of "ALL SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS in HEAVENLY PLACES" were ever offered to another group prior to Acts 28:28, nor "before the foundation of the world", and a host of other issues you have not included in your thoughts.

there are 3 seperate and distinct adoptions with their own glories and hopes, whether you are aware of them or not. I was merely pointing you in the direction the Bible guides us to. but, like i said, its your boat, sail it in a circle if you wish. all i can do is point to the scriptures.

And this "mystery" was written BEFORE the Cross...before even the birth of the Messiah. What does this tell us?

Please quote the scriptures you reference.

Edited by sail2awe

no teachings "changed"

The understanding of the Father's ultimate plan for bringing the gentiles into the covenants made with Israel was being revealed. It's all going according to Plan A

That last post of yours was really whack.

Only a false spirituality can attempt to prove that the olive tree now stands.

And you claim to have ever read the Word of God?

I don't remember reading the "Book of Idied" but it's obvious that you have imagined almost all of your thesis. I just wonder where you got it from :t2:

Yod,

it seems to be a common theme on this board, that when someone doesn't like the scriptures quoted, they attack the poster, and of course you can't or won't quote the verses you pretend to reference when i asked you to. additionally you failed the challenge of showing me where the promises quoted above were spoken of prior to Acts 28.

its just sad that way.

Edited by sail2awe

you are the one who referenced Paul speaking of the "mystery" being revealed.

Don't you know the verses you are talking about?? You claim to...

How could Paul speak of mystery being revealed if it didn't predate him saying it?

Does the logic escape you?

you are the one who referenced Paul speaking of the "mystery" being revealed.

Don't you know the verses you are talking about?? You claim to...

How could Paul speak of mystery being revealed if it didn't predate him saying it?

Does the logic escape you?

your losing it pretty boy, its not about me or you, its about what God said in His letter to us The Bible.

i realize you said you can't read much, but you can read your own words can;'t you? where are the verses you reference, for the 3rd and last time.

Mark 4:11

And He was saying to them, "To you has been given the mystery of the kingdom of God, but those who are outside get everything in parables,

Here Yeshua reveals the mystery to His jewish disciples....the first time it was ever revealed, btw.

Romans 16

here is another place where Paul talks about the mystery of the church (gentiles and jews together as one body) that was hidden for ages being revealed

Ephesians 3

8 To me, the very least of all saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ,

9 and to bring to light what is the administration of the mystery which for ages has been hidden in God who created all things;

10 so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly places.

More??

Colossians 1

25 Of this church I was made a minister according to the stewardship from God bestowed on me for your benefit, so that I might fully carry out the preaching of the word of God,

26 that is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints,

27 to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Mark 4:11

And He was saying to them, "To you has been given the mystery of the kingdom of God, but those who are outside get everything in parables,

Here Yeshua reveals the mystery to His jewish disciples....the first time it was ever revealed, btw.

Romans 16