• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/07/1973

It gets so hard to go on. I don't dare think about tomorrow... or next week... or the rest of my life. It's minute to minute with me... I am praying- I am reading my bible- so on and so forth- I am doing everything I know to do.... I desperately need this pain to stop. So broken hearted right now...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

What brings on the chronic pain? I usually stretch and that relieves most of the aches and pains I get.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

Prayers...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  255
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/08/1963

It gets so hard to go on. I don't dare think about tomorrow... or next week... or the rest of my life. It's minute to minute with me... I am praying- I am reading my bible- so on and so forth- I am doing everything I know to do.... I desperately need this pain to stop. So broken hearted right now...

You ABSOLUTELY have my empathy on this! My wife suffers terribly from chronic pain and has now for more than eight years! She does her best. She reads. She prays. She involves herself deeply in her crafting and her crafting friends (both online and locally). She simply does the best she can as she can. It breaks my heart sometimes to see the pain she suffers in so much and all of the time. All I can offer her and anyone is to do our best to help here and now, pray here and now and retain hope that the Lord Jesus Christ will remake us in that day without these miseries.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  65
  • Days Won:  1

My wife suffers from chronic pain as well and it is heart breaking sometimes to watch her suffer like she does, so I can empathize with you. May Jesus bring you peace and relief from you pain.

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. - 1 Peter 5:10

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  348
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Praying for your pain to cease woundedbutterfly.

You ABSOLUTELY have my empathy on this! My wife suffers terribly from chronic pain and has now for more than eight years! She does her best. She reads. She prays. She involves herself deeply in her crafting and her crafting friends (both online and locally). She simply does the best she can as she can. It breaks my heart sometimes to see the pain she suffers in so much and all of the time. All I can offer her and anyone is to do our best to help here and now, pray here and now and retain hope that the Lord Jesus Christ will remake us in that day without these miseries.

:heart::amen::heart: Thank you for your comment. It helped tremendously. It helps to realize my husband and I are not alone. Our hearts go out to your family as well. I know my husband can relate to how you feel~ I'll be sure to share this with him. I am so thankful for this illness. Over the years I've found it too easy to wander away from God and end up lost. It's not so easy anymore. For that I am truly grateful. The pain keeps our whole family close to God... and growing closer everyday... that is a blessing!! But I am human. My body can only handle so much physical pain. When it gets real bad- I cry out- my husband cries out... to God, to friends. And we cling to our faith that his grace is sufficient. It's all we know to do. God Bless You Friend!!

My wife suffers from chronic pain as well and it is heart breaking sometimes to watch her suffer like she does, so I can empathize with you. May Jesus bring you peace and relief from you pain.

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. - 1 Peter 5:10

Thank you so much for your prayers~ My heart also breaks for you and your family. :emot-hug: I know how hard it is on husbands as well. May God bless you and keep you strong. His grace is sufficient!!! :emot-highfive: