rejoicevermore

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, of course witches will be offended when the truth comes about about them. They have spent years making the world beleive that they are lovely people that are hear to help the world. We have a teenage witch TV show, and now movies that make witchcraft appealing to the young. How sad that an evil cn be percieved as a good thing and be desired by anyone.

Yes there is power in witchcraft, and yes they do exist, and yes, they don't want us to know the real truth, they have thier own level of PR now to deceive the world into what they are doing.

And so many that enter into thier practice don't even realise the real truths till they are already to far into it, to really care.

As Chrsitians we don't have to have any fear from them, because yes, God is much stronger and more powerful, but it is when we don't take them serious, or don't accept the power that God has for us, that they can and do spread thier lies.

And of course they are of Satan, where do you think thier powers come from, And of course they don't want anyone to know this, they say it comes from the power of nature, from the spirits of the world. Who do you think this is??

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Do away with holidays I say..

Except maybe Veterans Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day and Independence Day.. and maybe Thanksgiving.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

Dear Super Jew,

This is just my opinion. You don't have to accept it if you dislike it. DISCLAIMER: I am not a christian.

I also have friends who are wiccan and some satanists (traditional). And I have to agree with you that they do not place much significance to Halloween, as do some christians.

I can only think of two other groups that are overly concerned with Halloween, and that would be all those large candy companies trying to make their sales targets, and generally the dental professions.

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

lol, exactly :laugh:

What's sad is so many Christians believe it has significance when in all reality, it's just a way for people to make money. I mean, a more honest reason to protest halloween would be because we're anti-capitalist...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  187
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  678
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  05/23/1959

Yeah, seriously...no more Halloween debates, I think my head will explode.

Then why did you even post here? I know most of you don't believe that Samhaine(sic) is as evil as some of us think but it is. Those that end up in hell don't believe they are going, some don't even believe that it exists. The fact they don't believe does not change the fact that it does exist. This is not to try to take away fun, just save you some pain.

In Love

Larry T.

Hey Lar

I don't think that was spoken in love, do you? Sounded more like a rebuke to me, maybe you should apologise that wasn't very Christian of you. I think she had every right to post here and express her opinion, isn't that what its all about? Maybe next time before you hit the post this message button ask Jesus if that is What He Would Do!! Just a suggestion - in love.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

I know that it's very hard to make folks believe something that they don't want to believe.  I also know that what you've written here is the truth.  I cannot vouch for ritualistic knowledge, I have none to draw from, but I do know that Halloween is a high holiday and that we, as Christians, were never meant to participate.

I praise God for your boldness in speaking the truth.  I am thankful that you're able to stand in spite of mocking and poking fun.  May God bless and keep you.

seeknface

Now I know someone whom...hands out tracts at halloween to the children...she sees it a perfect opportunity to spread the good news. We all have a choice in wether or not to celebrate halloween...its our attitude while celebrating that matters...we can see it as evil or an opportunity. You pick.

Love and Blessings,

Angel

It is one thing to hand out tracts to those that come to your door and another to go out and do the pagan practices.

Of course the satanists are going to say that samhaine has no significance all the while they sacrifice to their pagan god. They believe they can lie to you without consequence. And you believe them!?

LT

I know that it's very hard to make folks believe something that they don't want to believe.

I've had Wiccan friends...and even a friend that slipped into Satanism......the thing they all taught was that Halloween held no significance to them. The only people that believe that Halloween still has pagan implications today are Christians.

Did you write this?

LT

I've had Wiccan friends...and even a friend that slipped into Satanism......the thing they all taught was that Halloween held no significance to them. The only people that believe that Halloween still has pagan implications today are Christians.

Did you write this?

LT

I absolutely did.

Yeah, seriously...no more Halloween debates, I think my head will explode.

Then why did you even post here? I know most of you don't believe that Samhaine(sic) is as evil as some of us think but it is. Those that end up in hell don't believe they are going, some don't even believe that it exists. The fact they don't believe does not change the fact that it does exist. This is not to try to take away fun, just save you some pain.

In Love

Larry T.

Hey Lar

I don't think that was spoken in love, do you? Sounded more like a rebuke to me, maybe you should apologise that wasn't very Christian of you. I think she had every right to post here and express her opinion, isn't that what its all about? Maybe next time before you hit the post this message button ask Jesus if that is What He Would Do!! Just a suggestion - in love.

If you cannot stand the fire don't come in the kitchen.

LT

Did you write this?

LT

I absolutely did.

So did I call YOU a satanist? I think not.

LT