• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

sigh...I thought I had better come back and clarify regarding Christians having demons...that is exactly it...the Christian has the demon...the demon does not possess them...possession denotes

ownership and Christians are not owned by the devil

and yes of course you can boot them out....and I disagree with all the over blown so called deliverance ministries...dealing with demons is supposed to be the norn for EVERY saved person...

read the Bible that is what it states...what do you suppose spiritual warfare is? who do you suppose you are battling if not invisible demonic forces? who is that thwarts your prayers

and opposes the kingdom of God? I don't mean a kingdom on earth...I mean the same one Jesus meant

If you are a Christian you cannot be possessed but you can have a demon in you, you can be cursed as the demon gives ground for that and you can be deceived and if the devil already

has the world as the prince of the power of the air, why does he need to go bother the unsaved? If you are saved, YOU are the enemy and are a target and if you are floating along

like a romance novel in a canoe with still waters, you are either in the eye of the storm or a fence straddler

don't shoot me.....it's all in the Bible....don't ask me to provide the verses...if you don't know these things, it is time you did some Bible study yourself

ps to the ps....Christians are there own worst enemy...love each other...stop shooting at each other....you are building stones...build yourself up and then reach out

and build up those around you...become a refuge in the storm

Very well put Sevenseas!