• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/14/1985

hi,

wondering of here who might read what, and who they are. so who are you?

i will only tweet something in case its otherwise hard to forget, so i will do.

i have intoduced myself here for as far as within believe.

of course i have my own life here, and have never been blind in case anybody might wonder.

what can one say without being wrong here?

i guess i behave perfect, i mean i have my own design of rules and managemnt though i dindt keep it at least once, heavily.

my mother said i shouldnt tel,l but did you know i was saved from worse by security?

my life has been in major danger, now i am somewhat under protection, in case i drive the supermarket insane in iran or iraq and might get harmed.

so by this rule, people who know m,e and are aware of the situation at hand, know this and can prevent me, from being hurt or worse.

which is a good thing.

i am christian to the bone, every word on the positive hand can be found back with me and my own personal story that clings to it.

i mean all positive really. even the brunch still is burning.....................

i wish to be more active with the faith then i am now.

it has been good weather here, and i am taking care of my own food now.

and if things go good i will move to live on my own, hopefully in the city.

away from people who know me to well.....i mean we al sometimes just happen to recognise a person.

if not so thats cool, but if so it has to be fun, and not like lost. coz i am not lost (anymore)

i am well dressed speak pretty ok and what i just said. i wish to be more in touch over the holy words in relation to christ our saviour i belive in him.

i see

you see.

"tell me im wrong then you gotta proof you right" "i wont give up the fight"(music...)

i watch the news yes, and can think too well all together, but do you care about that book??

i wish to find out where and how i can be here, but who is reading and who will reply?

where do i go to, do you think?

besides thinking i hope there is more intresting and atst fun to find here.

or i can jump in on unjust end finish it of................

but really rather maybe i get to know about how i live my life and what i do on this go.

am just a simple storytailer..

but i be real when i say the doubts have flown... and i be reading timothy to much and have known to also gonna read the rest of the older papers someday, someday...

my teaching has been perfect i promise you. but has been very personal as well. my own believe entirily figured out by my mind and pencils and papers.

got to understand every word and slightest noise possible, of course i have love.

look me

cu

(forgive me if i sounded wrong)

Edited by xounstaer

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

hi,

wondering of here who might read what, and who they are. so who are you?

i will only tweet something in case its otherwise hard to forget, so i will do.

i have intoduced myself here for as far as within believe.

of course i have my own life here, and have never been blind in case anybody might wonder.

what can one say without being wrong here?

i guess i behave perfect, i mean i have my own design of rules and managemnt though i dindt keep it at least once, heavily.

my mother said i shouldnt tel,l but did you know i was saved from worse by security?

my life has been in major danger, now i am somewhat under protection, in case i drive the supermarket insane in iran or iraq and might get harmed.

so by this rule, people who know m,e and are aware of the situation at hand, know this and can prevent me, from being hurt or worse.

which is a good thing.

i am christian to the bone, every word on the positive hand can be found back with me and my own personal story that clings to it.

i mean all positive really. even the brunch still is burning.....................

i wish to be more active with the faith then i am now.

it has been good weather here, and i am taking care of my own food now.

and if things go good i will move to live on my own, hopefully in the city.

away from people who know me to well.....i mean we al sometimes just happen to recognise a person.

if not so thats cool, but if so it has to be fun, and not like lost. coz i am not lost (anymore)

i am well dressed speak pretty ok and what i just said. i wish to be more in touch over the holy words in relation to christ our saviour i belive in him.

i see

you see.

"tell me im wrong then you gotta proof you right" "i wont give up the fight"(music...)

i watch the news yes, and can think too well all together, but do you care about that book??

i wish to find out where and how i can be here, but who is reading and who will reply?

where do i go to, do you think?

besides thinking i hope there is more intresting and atst fun to find here.

or i can jump in on unjust end finish it of................

but really rather maybe i get to know about how i live my life and what i do on this go.

am just a simple storytailer..

but i be real when i say the doubts have flown... and i be reading timothy to much and have known to also gonna read the rest of the older papers someday, someday...

my teaching has been perfect i promise you. but has been very personal as well. my own believe entirily figured out by my mind and pencils and papers.

got to understand every word and slightest noise possible, of course i have love.

look me

cu

(forgive me if i sounded wrong)

I am not sure I understand what you are asking here. Are you asking how you can be close to God in your present situation?

• Group:  Members

yes and how i can become more active.

i vist 3/4 site frequently but it has come around complete.

what can i do where can i post here or should i not be surfing.

i have made a few apointments this morning and am heading in a good direction, here in the lightcity, eindhoven, but will move away in a while.

besides being active outside of the net. i wish to find out where i can be usefull or so here.

this is a big site and i am not sure what i can say right or where.

looking for christian brothers and or sisters here shouldnt be hard. but how di i go in it?

dont get me wrong please my intentions are aight.

i just mind myself a bit more perhaps, for example i dont always kneel when i pray.

or pray in a atmosphre.

i may pray ex; for certain partys to get active in on it....

or any prayers that can suit and is possible ex; barns filled up till the highest top with grain may be moved alsewhere instantly as fast as. and invisible to the fysic eye.

where do i go?

hey

*** I deleted the link to the embedded video. We have a video section for videos. If you wish to post a video, please do it there and then you can add a link to it here. ***

Edited by OneLight

@onelight, ok

it's 7.45 here now.

i got up with my faith kicking and well.

slept pretty allright and didnt have to puke this single morning..

what can i tell you, where can i go.

i sound nuts as i speak, right?

saying this and that being to high to grasp out of the air, not?

tell me would you trade places? neh neither would i. but i wished id fit in.

i do believe wishing can work.

salut

Edited by xounstaer

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

@onelight, ok

it's 7.45 here now.

salut

I have been thinking a lot about your question. Where do you go? How do you live? The only answer I feel I can give you is a simple one.

Live for God.

Take it one day at a time, one step at a time. Go to Him daily in prayer and give to Him all the demons of your past that frighten you or hold you back. Seek fellowship with others. Look to God's word for strength, comfort, and encouragement as well as wisdom when tried with decisions that leave you at a stand still.

He will see you through any storm you face in your present situation.

As to what you can post here? You can be yourself and express your thoughts as well as beliefs. People are pretty nice here. Should someone not agree with something, they may have a mind to say so. Still they do make you feel welcome and love sharing God's word with you.

I am sorry I have not much more to give. But God really is the answer to live.

May God Bless You

Dani

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

@onelight, ok

it's 7.45 here now.

salut

Hi xounstaer,

It seems you are addressing me here. Your words remind me of my past. Yet, because of my past, it is hard to remember if this is a continuing conversation or a new one. Please, help me understand what you are referring to.

I have been down many dark roads through my life, but there always was someone with me. His name is Jesus. Even when I though I was about to die, He held me close. I am not sure where you are in your life, but you are not alone.

PM me if you wish to talk in private.

God Bless,

Alan

i meant it was ok that you removed the url @onelight

thanks for your replies. it's very kind, i apreciate that. i realise this is a worthy forum. i guess most forums really are. sometimes a disagree may just come along.

it has been pretty long ago since i had that on a forum though, meaning i guess i have learned a bit too.

i've also learned to talk over the computer again. for a long time it seemed i was talking some strange format.

what happen?

i dunno how bad one can have it, or maybe i do.

but i do not really feel like telling how bad life has been the past 8 years in psychiatry.

did you know where i am now when they lock you up they also put your feet in some kind of lock. so that you cant kick.

i had the worse part i am pretty sure. if i say i do not want another 8 years as the past 8 i am honest really.

not just the past 8 actually. they were treu horror though, as you sometimes see in movies with weird physical symptoms in human bodys.

can i say it this way; do you know what it is like to feel holes of some sort in your hands for the first time?

i had to cry i screamed from the inside, noo god.

later on i have felt it in my feet as well. these where the only symptoms which are pretty unexplainable and more toward the spiritual.

the rest of a list of hurting feelings are more known by doctors.

well but to make a huge story short. it is most honest i say i suffer a delsuion meaning i became the inheriter of all words spoken so far. and written.

that is up most honest.

where can i go?

not to mention what the impact was of seeing orange liquid floating on the sun. i took my every word away.

the words are back now. the story survived still eventhough i came to think first it was all made up by it.

not to mention the sun is a star, but not the one i looked at in the nightsky.

i still often see a ligthdot on the image in my brain, ithink it stayed behind from the burning through.

absorbing the light made me see the surface.

these few fact kept me alive. who am i, can you tell me. am not jesus i know that.

but jesus was a human with last name christ.

i am a human too. just as paul also was.

you should know it is this above which had almost allready costed my life. thank god and the security that those man didnt kill me.

its my story. its not really a funny one. much tragedy. many tears. many pain. much dispair.

but here i am and i am still alive. but where do i go. what do i do?

i have just a secret or two, not even really.

i'd apreciate to talk here @onelight or anybody who want tell me where to go..

today i had a tlak about voluntary work. which is about to get started asap. and i will leave this last clinic pretty soon too.

teach me how i can be a good believer. i mean i'll never forget all i saw. and the knowledge of it. the knowing.

it's not easy to tell. since i feel like it sounds nuts myself if i tell you all this as free as i can.

but you know the bronze/copper snake right, from mozes...

its believable really. i mean the sun, but i dont watn to speak a single wrong word about the. but the imapact and movement it had on my mind..

i dint talk for years on a row.

now i am pretty much recovered.

but what do i do?

(imagine a whole story comin gto life in a person with also the witness of supernatural miracle/vision. when i say vision i mean real sight. imagine a tail unfolds (witha and without one person) and once again were at this point, imagine)

i think it is allways strange to say that after 2000 years its the same idea not being believed, i think that never nice to say..

.... who am i....

The Beloved

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 1:2

And My Brother

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! Psalms 133:1

Praying~!

yes ok ty.

so then where do i got to? and how do i live my life with that? imagine me taking it far to real.

i'll keep in mind to set some questions when i post, is that ok?

because i dont lik eit no longer to only set the tone...

i wish feedback so i will put some open questions left ok.

passion is what is real love. love we know and continue loving.

we realise we have been tought the truth about the past writing started by book slike genesis.

we found a pure truth in there.

i come to say then what? did you not know all input will take on effect. and wrongdone will be turned right?

did you know what the question is then?

sometimes i say dumb things like where do i go

here, i smile and feel allright.

i am ok i know you can tell good to.

didnt you know i past the milk very long ago?

and i have a job which wil lbe carried on. how can i dismiss the facts?

and say tell me what image god has?

who saw the whol eof god? dont tell me..

is the get off, i need a feet to stand on water, and a feet to stand on land, at least one the two, otherwise i dont know none either..

i say hes everywhere you see him.

what else there is to see besides, i wish to find out.

is that a good talk?

what did the people who put information in the bible witness?

i will work on my typing errors ok, i'll use spellchecker on this site from now on, and do my very best in talking understandable, ok.