• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/14/1985

(as to who am i i want to say am i alone to be who i am, now today. i know i will be that is more close, but, i wont perish. and its an where do i go sisue, not who am i. but its good to be reminded to i think.

and a how do i live my life.

i understand its not the dumbest talk.

here's what i care for to have written and prented in my mind if so:

----------

Special is the joy for best one.

also two might be ta have a use.

after third can be to have an answered or solitary action. Later on there will be a place one can settle.

I think its important to establish or keep this good as it and also will be or so.

-----

Keep the peace good.

What are you behind tell me.

Do you want me or a familiar relative later on within possibility's to scribe yours off @ all nowadays sircumstances?

-------

Who do you want to meet up with peoples? Dont be wrong be good as right next to perfect.

How far of lunar, you dont know me stein knows enough and was never blind.

I hope for you to be good. For one part.

Who do you want, was thinking of opening op a wordly prayer upon the negativity around the east now.

can you imagine a man be so sad torn and calm just witing to be able to talk as well as think.

he know, ok, i do know.

for sure, theres times i doubt but i am sure for a fact. there should be none wrong.

its not less good or so, i give my heart out my hand felt really not nice, i am ok now, but if you dont ask me what it was, ok hey. am over it i try to still care and live.

if i spoke wrong i incline and apoligize but hey where what is?

explain, i try be no wrong ok! glad i thinki still live huh. neh i just make my very own decisions at times and fases. this is a good fase.

tell me did you get the written straight down to earth and right. i put my heart on the line at time. its how i rather not see that but much can be.

i heard a good song of remember the rain........

talk, what is (forgive me uhm) what u onup about can u write some decent lines yourself?

talking over all, makin gnames pop up all weird funny and such to serious extra(ab) normality's?

hm, ow what can i say i wont perish.

there lots, hm.

do you pray for all? or where do i go to?

how do i live my life?

ok i know the topictitles now now :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

I'm not understanding, are you on the run from some people, I would appreciate some insight from a "servant' or a regular on the board.

forgive me anyone if i said one wrong word. no harm, maybe not all positive as possible. i hope i be ok. i am free allright. but i hope i feel good and didnt mean wrong.

there was just one less good part but it came from the same source. scribing of cant that mean give up hope upon an someone else you know.

it is situtaions of the unpleasant it happens i guess.

can i believe all i want if i want to get anywhere?

am not gonna run ok

i just meant i dont like people who do nasty and i will pray for love to reach who does no good too. i have lots of big and less big news in my mind ok.

ah never mind.

keep the peace, one can actually pray, but one can pray more, i know. hmmm i try to talk as much as i can, not always as much with everyone but as much as i can.

can do a garphic too, or i mean theres things betond your ration so i cannot explain what you have not seen.

i work tal work speak work take effect talk even more now.

but i did keep quit for years and went into my own studies of lots. i did the fun part first. its cool.

you get the tocuh first and then figured everything out myself.

i wouldnt be the first :)

and know he is one for real, besides me as a basic, i am not running but perhaps seeking the net and writings for a purpose.

i be ok now, but no nobody is or am i running form no ow ow ow,,,

sorry that i tell you my feelings

i'lll rem(ember) i had worse

it over, there was a pause her ethough

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

xounstaer, please relax and be at peace here, you have not say anything wrong, none of us think bad of you, just quit worrying about yourself and us, we love you and want you to be blessed and free.

thank you

what else there is to see besides, i wish to find out.

is that a good talk....

:thumbsup:

Yeap~!

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 1 Corinthians 2:9

what did the people who put information in the bible witness....

In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:

And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. Isaiah 6:1-8

thnaks once more.

i have had a building past few ours and have had good buildin gtalks with some of the people here.

i feel pretty ok

praise god he is all the greatest.

and i will take what someone else said correct,zince my min dis on god, i suffer or may suffer. peter says its a good thing.

but i am stein and think if better there may be no pain if i adjust my output more to the left or right eventhough my mind is set certain.

within this i think i shoul dfind a good way, since my asurance i certain with my mind on god.

but that does not mean easyness, actually...

stein/xs

thnaks once more.

i have had a building past few ours and have had good buildin gtalks with some of the people here.

i feel pretty ok

praise god he is all the greatest.

and i will take what someone else said correct,zince my min dis on god, i suffer or may suffer. peter says its a good thing.

but i am stein and think if better there may be no pain if i adjust my output more to the left or right eventhough my mind is set certain.

within this i think i shoul dfind a good way, since my asurance i certain with my mind on god.

but that does not mean easyness, actually...

stein/xs

:thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/18/1979

I am going to try and answer some of these in order.

yes ok ty.

so then where do i got to? and how do i live my life with that? imagine me taking it far to real.

I would suggest that you find yourself a good church, these forums are great but there is nothing like being part of a local body of Christ to grow your faith and to help balance you out. As to how you live with what you have been through? This is going to sound like trite, but it is also the truth. Let go of it, give it all to God and ask him to help you deal with it, and He will. Then just go forward one day at a time.

i'll keep in mind to set some questions when i post, is that ok?

because i dont lik eit no longer to only set the tone...

i wish feedback so i will put some open questions left ok.

passion is what is real love. love we know and continue loving.

we realise we have been tought the truth about the past writing started by book slike genesis.

we found a pure truth in there.

i come to say then what? did you not know all input will take on effect. and wrongdone will be turned right?

did you know what the question is then?

I am not sure I quite understand the question, so forgive me if I get this wrong. You say that the truth about history has been revealed by books like Genesis (Amen to that by the way), and that afterward cause will take on effect? And that all wrong doing will be made right?

I think here you may be referring to the books of Romans, where Paul speaks about how we will be judged by the laws we understand. Romans says:

12 When the Gentiles sin, they will be destroyed, even though they never had God’s written law. And the Jews, who do have God’s law, will be judged by that law when they fail to obey it. 13 For merely listening to the law doesn’t make us right with God. It is obeying the law that makes us right in his sight. 14 Even Gentiles, who do not have God’s written law, show that they know his law when they instinctively obey it, even without having heard it. 15 They demonstrate that God’s law is written in their hearts, for their own conscience and thoughts either accuse them or tell them they are doing right. 16 And this is the message I proclaim—that the day is coming when God, through Christ Jesus, will judge everyone’s secret life.

sometimes i say dumb things like where do i go

here, i smile and feel allright.

i am ok i know you can tell good to.

didnt you know i past the milk very long ago?

and i have a job which wil lbe carried on. how can i dismiss the facts?

and say tell me what image god has?

I am glad you feel alright when you come here.

We do not know what God looks like, for God told Moses at the mount of Sinai that "You cannot see my face, because a man cannot see me and live." (Exodus 33:20) So we have no idea what God looks like.

who saw the whol eof god? dont tell me..

is the get off, i need a feet to stand on water, and a feet to stand on land, at least one the two, otherwise i dont know none either..

i say hes everywhere you see him.

what else there is to see besides, i wish to find out.

is that a good talk?

only Moses has ever seen God, and that was from the back. But God is in everything, in the whole of nature, for he created nature. Everything we see is created by God's hands, so looking at nature, is seeing God's works and his grace.

what did the people who put information in the bible witness?

Many of the books of the bible are first hand accounts of what they witnessed or even partook in. the first 5 books of the old testament was written by Moses himself in the 40 years of wondering in the wilderness. the books of Matthew, Mark and John were written by people who knew and met Jesus, and Luke was written by a doctor who interviewed eye witnesses to the life of Jesus.

in short, the people who put information into the bible, witnessed what they wrote. this makes the bible a definitive and true eye witness account of history.

thanks for the replies, there welcome and usefull.

i visited a church two sundays ago, and i was allowed to take the evening meal (in the morning) anyway. it made me think a lot since i never took it before.

i have walked a path in believe in christ the messiah for 8 plus years now though. or actually longer if i count the tears i shed for him.

(but you say to leave the past for what it is, which i think is a good advice in a certain way)

what i wanted to say is that i have been instructed and tought into the meaning of the ritual of baptism. i am not baptised by water but if i were to choose too undergo that ritual. it would ony be the ritual.

it would not change me much anymore, since i have been changed allready the past years and the whole walk of my life so far.

especially since my encounter with our sun,, my life has changed radically. its like seeing the pure nature of love and light. and being scared to tell anyone, and then run off..........

to talk about it years later not having forgotten the leastest bit of what it was like to be face in face with its surface (and to feel it)... dont get me wrong if you want to know me, think about this pure fact.

(there have been given serious reasoning also by doctors, also going into quantum fysics (of the eye and such) and such proving its not been a hallucination, of course i am the only witness who can say it was more perfect if not so perfect, more perfect then nasa's picture's, (think about this, up high...)

i visited this church though, but i am the kin dto read a book and study it. maybe sing a song maybe clap my hands once. for the rest to sit and hear the speach. which was about earthly succes. i real bummer thus. though i can mentalise every aspect for better human contact....

(forgive if i stupiditly think am not alive anymore..)

(god proove himself to me and answered my prayer to truly see truth of god's existence, i used to pray this when i stayed with my grandma and visited the church there. she told me she prayed to see soem so she could believe. she told me what she saw. then as a youngster i prayed to see truth, instead of hallucinations, i hope she and people can forgive me for this matter. i realise what source i think it has.....and also have i experience with that too only in my way iin that underground then, once just to try. i know enough about it to stay sober before..)

sunday is on it's way. what would be your advice?

and can you understand me?

can i even take the meal. jesus led me to anything i found..

i died mentally for him, sometimes used to wonder wether stein still lives in this body..

there's nut much unable to believe for my body, for me.

again the same.

where do, how do??

Edited by xounstaer