WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Dave you may not like the word murdered, but right now that what it is.

You've determined this how? Were you there? ESP? Discerner of hearts?:blink:

The point of the OP was that the Farrakhan was tweeting an outrageous act of violence and vigilantism subsequently the Black Panther Party put out a $10,000.00 bounty on Zimmermans life because like you and Forrest they have already tried Zimmerman and found him guilty.:thumbsup: You are as guilty as you suppose Zimmerman to be Bibilically speaking.

Do you mind quoting the relevant verse?

Remind me again, does this apply to you when you post here judging liberals, myself, forrest, others, etc, or just to me?

Shame on you!

If someone succeeds in killing Mr. Zimmerman prior to all the facts coming out you all will be guilty of murder and two wrongs never make a right.

Shame on you!

I am not responsible for another persons action whom I've never met nor communicated with, actions, no more than you would be responsible for the guy that almost shot up the TIDES Foundation, as you've railed against them before.

You're the one calling it murder. Murder begins in the heart. You're also playing Judge. I wasn't there and the facts that I've seen coming out of late indicate that it may be self defense.:thumbsup:

Murder means there was pre-meditation. There is manslaughter and there is also justified self defense.

Shame on You!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

You're the one calling it murder. Murder begins in the heart. You're also playing Judge. I wasn't there and the facts that I've seen coming out of late indicate that it may be self defense.:thumbsup:

I'm playing judge too? Tell me Matt, since according to your point of view, both of us are doing it (and you are judging me, in fact) in your own words, do two wrongs make a right?

Quote the verse if you have something to support your argument.

Murder begins in the heart? I have no wish for violence against Zimmerman. Since when are you able to know what's in someone elses mind and heart? You don't. That is simply impossible. You are simply making stuff up.

The killing of another human being is almost never justified. That is why I think, even in self defense, that there is no excuse for shooting Trayvon. If you want to lecture me about making judgements, look through your own vast post history about every time you judged Nancy Pelosi or Barack/Michelle Obama or Liberals or Democrats or the TIDES Foundation or Reverend Wright or Bill Ayers or Harry Reid or insert someone on the Liberal end of the spectrum here.

I don't see you humbling yourself over your judgements for some reason. Only others.

Murder means there was pre-meditation. There is manslaughter and there is also justified self defense.

Shame on You!

A bar fight that ends in death is generally 2nd degree murder. Also known as a 'crime of passion'. Manslaughter, which was what the Chief Detective wanted him charged with from the start, could easily apply.

Regardless of whether it was self defense or not, someones life was ended. Self defense on this scale is not a justification for that action.

Shouting 'Shame on you' at other people on the internet does not give you the moral high ground. Please stop with that personal attack.

I'm playing judge too? Tell me Matt, since according to your point of view, both of us are doing it (and you are judging me, in fact) in your own words, do two wrongs make a right?

Quote the verse if you have something to support your argument.

Murder begins in the heart? I have no wish for violence against Zimmerman. Since when are you able to know what's in someone elses mind and heart? You don't. That is simply impossible. You are simply making stuff up.

The killing of another human being is almost never justified. That is why I think, even in self defense, that there is no excuse for shooting Trayvon. If you want to lecture me about making judgements, look through your own vast post history about every time you judged Nancy Pelosi or Barack/Michelle Obama or Liberals or Democrats or the TIDES Foundation or Reverend Wright or Bill Ayers or Harry Reid or insert someone on the Liberal end of the spectrum here.

I don't see you humbling yourself over your judgements for some reason. Only others.

Shame on You!

A bar fight that ends in death is generally 2nd degree murder. Also known as a 'crime of passion'. Manslaughter, which was what the Chief Detective wanted him charged with from the start, could easily apply.

Regardless of whether it was self defense or not, someones life was ended. Self defense on this scale is not a justification for that action.

Shouting 'Shame on you' at other people on the internet does not give you the moral high ground. Please stop with that personal attack.

No personal attack and what the topic of the OP is are the attacks from virulent Leftists calling for the death of Zimmerman and even posting bounties on his head. This is mob rule and two wrongs don't make a right.:thumbsup: Make a Biblical case for it if you can.

Self defense is in the Bible and Biblically speaking it is sound Doctrine. Deciding who deserves justice and who doesn't outside of civil authority and without all the facts in is not Biblical.

I won't even answer the nonsense over Pelosi and the like. If you want to advocate for "Ardent Practicing Catholics" who stand for Abortion any and every time it's desired. You go right ahead.:thumbsup: That's between yourself and God. Just like this issue is.

You do sit in Judgement of Zimmerman without all of the facts. Shame on you! You're just as guilty of trying this man in the media as The Black Panther Party, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jacskon, The U.S. Justice Department, Barack Obama, and Louis Farrakhan.:emot-handshake:

You were not there, you do not know Zimmermans heart, You don't know what happened at the police station that led to his going home not charged. You go by what you hear and read in the media. Meanwhile, day by day it comes to light that the facts really don't matter and have been twisted to distort what may have actaully happened to fit a pre-disposed storyline based on assumption and brought forward to gin up a controversy where none exists.

Let's be mindful that God is watching.:emot-handshake:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think it was wise for Obama to say if he had a son he would LOOK like Travyon. Actually, if he did have a son, I doubt he would be similiar to Trevyon's background. The emphasis was on the racial-ness/blackness of Travyon. In my opinion, he could have gone without saying that while being empathetic for the family who lost the boy AND remind everyone else that we still adhere to innocent until proven guilty and we still have civil laws. No mob vigiliantism. Gather the facts etc.

I can't help but to think of the old days... you know those days where white females who were said to be raped or molested or *gasp* flirted with by black men... can you imagine the furor if the mayor said to the media: "if I had a daughter, she would look like Sue-Ann. This is a tragedy..." And there would be white men screaming for mob justice and of course, someone would have the idea to spread out the information where the "accused" lived with his family. Happened more than once. Hate groups would rattle noise and make threats.

Sound familiar? It is wrong either way.

What in the world are you talking about. If Obama had a son he would look black like Trayvon. He would be a young black male...background hardly has anything to do with it. Would he be more privileged...yep..but he would still be black and male. Lastly your comment about the old days doesn't even compare. Even attempting to juxtapose it is ridiculous.

Let's just keep to the facts of the story. This kid was walking home after getting some snacks for him and his brother. He made it to the store fine..was coming home, was followed, then murdered. Dave you may not like the word murdered, but right now that what it is. Zimmerman had every right to watch his neighborhood. He had every right to call police all the times he called them. He should have taken the advice from the operator and not follow the kid. He initiated the confrontation when he got out of his car and continued to follow the kid.

Also, the police did a horrible job. If his defense is he was defending himself, and he had a broken nose and head all gashed up...where are the pictures. Funny that there are no pictures. Funny that Zimmerman's dad is an ex-judge. Funny that one of the cops on the scene already had issues with a previous case.

Honestly there is no way for Zimmerman to get a fair trial, because of the media attention. But if the cops there had done their jobs in the beginning there would be no need for this circus. This isn't about a black or white...this is what the media made it. This is about a young man, being killed by a man who assumed that he was up to no good...because "they always get away" whatever that means. He should have called the police and let them handle it, but he didn't and he should have been held accountable for it...even if that meant only going to a trial where they found him innocent. There still should have been more done. Sadly there wasn't..and we once again see that race is still a problem in this country...although some naive ones will say that its not. Post like yours with that outrageous "old days" comment shows just how much of a problem it still is. This doesn't get Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Black Panthers, or any other black race baiter off the hook either. All of it is sickening...but I find attempting to compare what happened then to now is terrible

It may be ridiculous to you but it is no less true. The rush to judgement was poorly done. I noted the similiarities. Obama DID intentionally say it and as a sitting President, he knew better. He helped to stir it up with that comment. Disagree with me all you want. There are some African-Americans who are saying the same thing about his comment. So it isn't just me. I would bet if it was Bush or someone else who said that about a white kid killed- there would be very upset people who found that offensive. Don't try to pretend that wouldn't happen.

There are more information coming out now. NBC is now reportedly claiming to do an internal investigation that they withheld partial information on the actual 911 call. Would they be held liable now due to how this situation has become? Now, it seems that Zimmerman did go back to his car (as per the actual 9-11 call) and something happened. Just what happened is up to to be discussed within a courtroom.

Some eyewitnesses and character witnesses of Zimmerman's are actually not all white nor Hispanic. One was a former newscorrespondent and an African-American who stuck up for Zimmerman. When I first heard the media furor over him, it was a "white man on a little boy with Skittles". Later, it wasn't 12 yrs old boy but a 17 yr old kid who had some issues/suspended. The white man turned out to be half Hispanic and white who looks Hispanic. I didn't comment at the time but waited to see if any information was coming out. There are some people who ran along with it at first then now backing away.

There are now race incidents stemming from this incident. No one even THOUGHT this would happen? I feared this would happen. Like I said on another board, I felt there were more to the story. I used to live in Florida for years so this is a little bit "closer to home" for me.

It is a mess. Travyon died. Zimmerman is already judged guilty. Several celebrities threw a hissy fit. One actually tried to tweet the address of an elderly couple who had the unforunate luck to share the same surname. Another threatened she'd show up at Zimmerman's house if the police didn't arrest him. A black supremacist group called out for a hit on Zimmerman. The dominoes keep rolling through, one by one-

It appears to me a lot of people lost common sense along the way with American jurisprudence. My gut instinct is that it is not as simple as some want to believe it is. It might end up that the truth may indict both sides- not just one side.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Perspectives/Default.aspx?id=1569730

According to 9-1-1 dispatch, Zimmerman was told that he did not need to follow Martin any further than he had. (Not, as some have reported, that he was actually instructed not to follow.) According to Zimmerman, the police report, and as many as six witnesses: Zimmerman -- after getting off the phone -- retreated from his shadowing of Martin and returned to his SUV. It is unclear as to why, but it is confirmed by multiple people who observed that Martin then turned and stalked Zimmerman. Just when Zimmerman had gotten back to his vehicle, it is reported by witnesses that Martin violently assaulted Zimmerman. And according to Robert Zimmerman, appearing on CNN on Thursday evening, Martin attempted to pull Zimmerman's gun. Quickly the tussle turned serious. Both men in a fight for control of the firearm, one of them was shot seconds later.

The police -- once on the scene -- asked neighbors what they had seen and heard. As many as six witnesses confirmed portions of Zimmerman's overall account. Even so, Zimmerman was handcuffed, given medical treatment to clean up his wounds, taken to the police station, questioned, and released because his account was -- according to those who did the early investigating -- consistent with the evidence.

Now a grand jury is looking into the matter, and four different governmental levels of our nation's law enforcement are looking into it. Police reports are being leaked to the press, and when every final bit of CSI material is catalogued, a report will be made.

Robert Zimmerman wished to communicate to the Martin family the grief and sorrow that they feel for them.

There are no such wishes being communicated to the rest of America for the damage that continues to be done in the violence that is the refusal to admit truth. Those who do so would rather manipulate media and manufacture outrage all for political opportunity, vain publicity, or financial prosperity.

http://www.aim.org/aim-report/can-justice-survive-media-lynch-mob/

This is yet two more articles discussing the situation. Some may question the procedure the police did in arresting and questioning Zimmerman. Does it meet preponderable evidence to hold Zimmerman in jail until trial? Seems there were some issues with the police department.

IF the actual 9-11 call had more to the conversation between Zimmerman and the operator then that brings some doubt on what was really going on between him and Travyon. The lawyers could possibly have a field day with this.

I really doubt if he will ever have a fair trial now. Seems nigh to impossible. In light of NBC- how can we really trust the media to be honest about this situation? If one network withheld information in order to paint the situation a certain way... why would they unless they had a reason to do so. How can we make the politicians- even, the one in White House, to understand the WORDS they say may come across that wouldn't help the situation? People doing the exact thing they are judging Zimmerman/the police/the whole situation of doing. A 15 yo Hispanic kid was beaten because he was Hispanic all due to this. This situation was exploited to the nth degree. Travyon's death was made into a martyr cause. His death is a very sad sad end to a short life. His parents will have to live with the loss.

Guest shiloh357

The facts of this case are not known in their entirety and it is best to stop acting like Zimmerman has been tried and convicted. It really is not helpful when people who don't know the facts try to judge and convict before the evidence is in.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

What word would you rather use? I basically determine the kid was murdered due to the fact that the guy Zimmerman followed him for no reason. He caused the conflict, and now wants to attempt to use the already ridiculous Fla Law, by saying he was defending himself when he was the threat. No need for esp, just common sense.

Well ruck I'm all for the courts to decide this case (if it comes down to a trial), however I noticed that Zimmerman was attacked from behind, according to those gashes on the back of his head and that sorta made me raise an eyebrow. If Martin was in fear for his life, why would he attack somebody walking away from him? You would think Martin would of run the other direction.

I'm getting a feeling Martin thought he was going to open up a can of whop %$# on Zimmerman and unfortunately found out what more thugs (no matter what their age or race is) are finding out, their intended victims are armed. That is what is so good about this law that you find ridiculous, Law abiding citizens don't have to buckle in to criminals anymore, we can stand our ground. Once thugs start realizing that they don't know who is armed and who isn't, they might think twice about robbing, beating, raping or murdering someone.

Again, I don't know if Zimmerman is guilty or not, time will tell. What I do know is, I'm armed 90% of the time and if somebody wishes rob, do any harm to me or my family, well............... lets just say they're going to get eleven rounds of hot lead, because my gun doesn't hold twelve.

What word would you rather use? I basically determine the kid was murdered due to the fact that the guy Zimmerman followed him for no reason. He caused the conflict, and now wants to attempt to use the already ridiculous Fla Law, by saying he was defending himself when he was the threat. No need for esp, just common sense.

He followed the kid in the course of his duty as the neighborhood Watchman in a gated community that had a rash of break ins.:rolleyes:

It is also coming out that after he was told to stop following him by the 911 dispatch that he in fact did so. Something appears to have happened on his return to his vehicle.

As I've said, "I would like to know on what basis you are determining murder." Were you there? Do you have ESP? Are you a discerner of men's hearts?

:noidea:

Well ruck I'm all for the courts to decide this case (if it comes down to a trial), however I noticed that Zimmerman was attacked from behind, according to those gashes on the back of his head and that sorta made me raise an eyebrow. If Martin was in fear for his life, why would he attack somebody walking away from him? You would think Martin would of run the other direction.

I'm getting a feeling Martin thought he was going to open up a can of whop %$# on Zimmerman and unfortunately found out what more thugs (no matter what their age or race is) are finding out, their intended victims are armed. That is what is so good about this law that you find ridiculous, Law abiding citizens don't have to buckle in to criminals anymore, we can stand our ground. Once thugs state realizing that they don't know who is armed and who isn't, they might think twice about robbing, beating, raping or murdering someone.

Again, I don't know if Zimmerman is guilty or not, time will tell. What I do know is, I'm armed 90% of the time and if somebody wishes rob, do any harm to me or my family, well............... lets just say they're going to get eleven rounds of hot lead, because my gun doesn't hold twelve.

Its funny how everyone is saying thats for a court to decide. No court will decide this..it cant and wont see one. Zimmerman wont get a fair trial, and really there has been so much spin what can be believed. If we keep it simple...and use commonsense then its not much of a case.

I got a question for you. Do you think OJ was guilty or innocent for those murders? As to your last statement...understandable...but do you follow people around while you are armed..because they "look suspicious"? Funny how martin is the aggressor now? I guess I should try that one day. Some kid comes through my neighborhood "looking suspicious"...I follow him/her (don't want to be biased) call the police..continue following against suggestion not to...then eventually get into a confrontation with them and kill them. Self defense all day everyday. I guess I'll have to make sure the person is like 6'7 or above so it looks like I needed to shoot.

You're being silly now and your commentary is way over the top.:thumbsup: Bringing OJ into this discussion shows that it is in fact about Race for you.:emot-handshake:

I'm concerned about the rights of Mr. Zimmerman and the State of our Nation when a part of the Nation feels it's A-Okay to disregard our Law, (no one is above it), and move forward with illegal calls for Zimmermans confinement, subsequent guilt despite the facts, and even murder.:huh::blink: