WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,326
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan has been among the vocal voices weighing in on calls for justice for Trayvon Martin, an unarmed 17-year-old who was gunned down last month while walking home in Sanford, Florida. On Wednesday, a march was held in New York City in support of the teen's family, as federal and local authorities launch investigations into how the incident unfolded and why the state's "stand your ground" law applied to the shooter in this case.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/theblaze-com-stories-farrakhan-tweets-where-there-is-no-justice-there-will-be-no-peace-law-of-retaliation-may-be-applied-/

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

That shooting was a terrible Tragedy.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

The response is the true tragedy.:blink:

That certainly was not the best response. If he was advocating violence, that's bad.

A young man who was just walking home with Skittles ended up getting shot and killed by someone stalking him, and to get the person who shot him to trial or charged with something it's been a huge mess. Someone losing their son is a tragedy.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Losing a child in this manner must be almost unbearable, and I empathize with his family.

On TV you see an old picture of George Zimmerman. His friend, a black man, said that George is now 40 pounds lighter that the picture, and he thinks the cry for help was the voice of George, not Trevon. We need to wait until all the evidence is in and see what really happened.

The thing I do not quiet understand about all this is why it took a month to bring this to light and why people have been so highly

organized all over the country.

I think we need to watch for more gun legislation to come from this.

TPTB have made the statement that they never let a good crisis go to waste.

That certainly was not the best response. If he was advocating violence, that's bad.

A young man who was just walking home with Skittles ended up getting shot and killed by someone stalking him, and to get the person who shot him to trial or charged with something it's been a huge mess. Someone losing their son is a tragedy.

The tragedy is the game that you and the Left are now playing with this tragedy.:thumbsup:

I don't hear you commenting on the OP which is that the Black Panthers and Louis Farrakhan have both placed what amounts to a Literal and Figurative bounty on the shooters head when all of the evidence is not in. The first thing you Lefty's shouted when Fort Hood happened was "that we should not rush to judgement." Yet in this case we are to make grandiose assumptions, stir violence, and call for open murder?

Do two wrongs make a right?:noidea:

Sad really.;)

It's a National tragedy. However the game the Lefty's play of Political expediency, stirring hatred (calling the shooter a white man, a Jew, etc.....), and malcontent is more miserable than what has actually happened and that too is a desperate tragedy.:emot-handshake:

Play all the games that you desire, but remember that God is watching too.:thumbsup:

Losing a child in this manner must be almost unbearable, and I empathize with his family.

On TV you see an old picture of George Zimmerman. His friend, a black man, said that George is now 40 pounds lighter that the picture, and he thinks the cry for help was the voice of George, not Trevon. We need to wait until all the evidence is in and see what really happened.

The thing I do not quiet understand about all this is why it took a month to bring this to light and why people have been so highly

organized all over the country.

I think we need to watch for more gun legislation to come from this.

TPTB have made the statement that they never let a good crisis go to waste.

The sad thing is that for Politiical expediency and not the sake of the Law, two men are now going to lose their lives. We are a Nation of Laws, but that never matters to the Left when a Political score is being made.

I predict that once again the Left has overplayed their hand in this one. Having race baiting Political pimps like Sharpton down there isn't helping their case. They want Mob rule not Justice.:blink:

The tragedy is the game that you and the Left are now playing with this tragedy.:thumbsup:

I don't hear you commenting on the OP which is that the Black Panthers and Louis Farrakhan have both placed what amounts to a Literal and Figurative bounty on the shooters head when all of the evidence is not in. The first thing you Lefty's shouted when Fort Hood happened was "that we should not rush to judgement." Yet in this case we are to make grandiose assumptions, stir violence, and call for open murder?

Sad really.;)

When did I say we shouldn't 'rush to judgement' about Fort Hood, or for that matter, say that we should make grandoise assumptions, stir violence, or call for murder? This is a strawman. Debate what I said. Not what somebody else said.

Here's what we know. Zimmerman stalked a kid from his car, calling the police because there had been break-ins. Trayvon talked to his girlfriend on the phone, saying "There's someone following me", and put his hood up, and kept walking. Zimmerman, (who had a gun) approached Trayvon after being told not to by the 911 operator. He said a racial slur during the phone call.

There was a scuffle. Trayvon got shot. Witnesses called the police and don't really seem to favour Zimmerman's account.

We know that Zimmerman had called the police some 47 times, and has been accused of domestic violence. Neither of those are terribly healthy patterns of behaviour. Those are facts that we know.

It's a National tragedy. However the game the Lefty's play of Political expediency, stirring hatred (calling the shooter a white man, a Jew, etc.....), and malcontent is more miserable than what has actually happened and that too is a desperate tragedy.:emot-handshake:

Play all the games that you desire, but remember that God is watching too.:thumbsup:

You quoted The Blaze. The Blaze insinuated that because Trayvon had been suspended from school once for ten days, he could have done any number of things, and proceeds to list things lincluding theft, homicide, arson, sexual battery, armed robbery, and more.

That seems an awful lot like insinuating someone is a malcontent, except without facts.

Sad really.;)

When did I say we shouldn't 'rush to judgement' about Fort Hood, or for that matter, say that we should make grandoise assumptions, stir violence, or call for murder? This is a strawman. Debate what I said. Not what somebody else said.

Here's what we know. Zimmerman stalked a kid from his car, calling the police because there had been break-ins. Trayvon talked to his girlfriend on the phone, saying "There's someone following me", and put his hood up, and kept walking. Zimmerman, (who had a gun) approached Trayvon after being told not to by the 911 operator. He said a racial slur during the phone call.

There was a scuffle. Trayvon got shot. Witnesses called the police and don't really seem to favour Zimmerman's account.

We know that Zimmerman had called the police some 47 times, and has been accused of domestic violence. Neither of those are terribly healthy patterns of behaviour. Those are facts that we know.

You quoted The Blaze. The Blaze insinuated that because Trayvon had been suspended from school once for ten days, he could have done any number of things, and proceeds to list things lincluding theft, homicide, arson, sexual battery, armed robbery, and more.

That seems an awful lot like insinuating someone is a malcontent, except without facts.

There are also reports that Zimmerman was on the ground being beaten and that he was crying for help. The word that is thought to be coon may have been goon. Zimmerman is said to be suffering from a broken nose and lacerations to the back of his head. Meanwhile, he and his family have had to go into hiding because of the calls for violence and vigilantism.:blink:

Like I said, "God is watching." The Jury is not in on this subject matter and what the media is reporting amounts to wild accusations while the Lefty's and race baiting poverty pimps are out calling for Blood.

P.S. I've not quoted anything. I've actually spent some time investigating the situation instead of rolling with what the HuffPo and the Al Sharpton have to say about it.:emot-handshake:

Please comment on the OP. What do you think of Calypso Louie's call for "no Peace" and the calls for Violence and a bounty for the death of Zimmerman by the Black Panthers.

Do two wrongs make a right?

It's a desperate tragedy that this young man had to lose his life, but what's infinately more tragic is what you, the Media, Louis Farrakhan, the Left, and the Black Panthers are trying to do to this man Zimmermans life in order to cause strife, malfeasance, and to make a Political point.

Remember, "God is watching." :thumbsup:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

That the Jesse Jacksons, Al Sharptons and Louis Farrakhans use a tragedy such as this to promote hatred and discord is nothing new and should not be surprising.

Hopefully we can all agree that "racism" is a sin - the same as any other sin. Like sin, it will not be completely eradicated until Jesus returns.

But in a perverse fashion, these modern day PT Barnums actually PROMOTE racism - all the while saying they are fighting it.

These people are beneath contempt for what they do. In a sane society they would be relegated to the back pages where they belong.

What is illustrative, however, is the reaction of the Obama administration thus far.

Consider what COULD have been done:

President Obama COULD have said "I will have no comment until all the facts are in". A perfectly understandable response - which he did not of course take. Instead, he injected HIMSELF into it by saying "If I had a son, he'd look like Trevon."

(One has to ask - why does THAT matter? Hmmmm?)

Obama went on to say that "laws might have to be reviewed, blah blah blah. Can you say "never let a good crisis go to waste.?"

The simple facts are no modern day nation has been as impacted by race as the USA. We fought a Civil War over it. Lincoln was murdered over it. Good people OF ALL COLORS have sacrificed and even died in their efforts to promote civil rights for ALL citizens.

Much ground has been covered, and much progress has been made. Have we arrived at a perfect, post-racial society? No - of course not. And we won't until Jesus comes.

(But that shouldn't negate the progress that has been made.)

Yes, we all know about the Jacksons, Sharptons and Farrakhans and what they're about. No surprise there.

But is it too much to expect our president and his administration to promote unity instead of division like the race baiters do?

It seems so.

Blessings!

-Ed