IGNORED

Prayer

Mark2005

Does prayer make a difference?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever get answers to prayers?

• Yes, often
    • Yes, occasionally
    • No, never get answers
  2. 2. How often do you pray?

• Almost never
    • Occasionally (once a week/once a month)
    • Regularly (daily or several times a week)
    • Without ceasing

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

blessings-0873.jpg

"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies..." —2nd Peter 2:1

Robert Schuller EXPOSED!

*** edited link ***

If you want to share the link to that site, I suggest this be done through PM.

I'm not saying your right and I'm not saying your wrong, but if you are going to rely on a web site that slams Robert Schuller and Billy Graham, for your sake, you better have your ducks in order.

Sorry...I am not really a follower of either person...the prayer had profound meaning to me. If any moderators are here...please delete my post here.

Seems I cannot do anything right.......religion labels again.....

Think we all need to check our own hearts....before judgement is cast on the hearts of others. God alone knows them. Meant no offense posting the prayer. ....Will make no further contributions to this thread.

You didn't offend me, regardless who wrote "God always answers Prayers", it was a good read. :thumbsup:

:emot-heartbeat:

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep. Romans 12:15

~

Got an answer to prayer this morning. Had to take my youngest, Joshua to the E.R. last night with a 104 degree fever. Turns out it was a cold, but we did not have the money or the medicine to take care of him. After spending a night keeping his fever in check with prayer and cold rags as well as lots of fluids...hubby checked his account this morning to find there was just enough to cover our little boy's medicine. He is gradually getting better too!

Hallelujah~!

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. John 14:13

Praying~!

Heidi Baker from Iris Ministries says it best "My every breath is a prayer".

I can't list the times Jesus has answered, or the amazing ways He has. I also don't know when He will answer the prayers we are currently praying. He will, and His will be done. We just wait in patience knowing He will.

South and me pray every morning before work together, and every night before sleep together.

During the day my prayers are constant, and almost take the form of a conversation with Jesus. I see an amazingly sculpted tree standing alone in the African grass and I will simply say "Thank you Jesus". Or I am driving and will start a conversation with the Lord, "Lord I have a problem I need to deal with.......".

Or, (and lucky for everyone else with my voice), my praise (and prayer is praise as well), I will sing spontaneous words of praise.(I often imagine that Jesus smiles (and resists blocking His ears :cool: )

:24: :24: :24:

:thumbsup:

Amen~!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  366
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

blessings-0873.jpg

"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies..." —2nd Peter 2:1

Robert Schuller EXPOSED!

*** edited link ***

If you want to share the link to that site, I suggest this be done through PM.

I'm not saying your right and I'm not saying your wrong, but if you are going to rely on a web site that slams Robert Schuller and Billy Graham, for your sake, you better have your ducks in order.

Sorry...I am not really a follower of either person...the prayer had profound meaning to me. If any moderators are here...please delete my post here.

Seems I cannot do anything right.......religion labels again.....

Think we all need to check our own hearts....before judgement is cast on the hearts of others. God alone knows them. Meant no offense posting the prayer. ....Will make no further contributions to this thread.

It is just that there are many deceivers out there, and i'm just warning people about them 2 characters, perhaps a thread could be started that shows you where they are wrong in their beliefs and what a Christian response should be :o