• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I was reading scripture and Ephraim kept jumping out at me as the Gentile Church. We know that at some point the fullness of the gentiles will have come in. Upon reading Isaiah 7 and combining it with information I recently received, I came to the conclusion that there is reason to believe that we just began the last year of the gentile church.

<< Isaiah 7 >>

King James Version

1And it came to pass in the days of Ahaz the son of Jotham, the son of Uzziah, king of Judah, that Rezin the king of Syria, and Pekah the son of Remaliah, king of Israel, went up toward Jerusalem to war against it, but could not prevail against it. 2And it was told the house of David, saying, Syria is confederate with Ephraim. And his heart was moved, and the heart of his people, as the trees of the wood are moved with the wind.

3Then said the LORD unto Isaiah, Go forth now to meet Ahaz, thou, and Shearjashub thy son, at the end of the conduit of the upper pool in the highway of the fuller's field; 4And say unto him, Take heed, and be quiet; fear not, neither be fainthearted for the two tails of these smoking firebrands, for the fierce anger of Rezin with Syria, and of the son of Remaliah. 5Because Syria, Ephraim, and the son of Remaliah, have taken evil counsel against thee, saying, 6Let us go up against Judah, and vex it, and let us make a breach therein for us, and set a king in the midst of it, even the son of Tabeal: 7Thus saith the Lord GOD, It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass. 8For the head of Syria is Damascus, and the head of Damascus is Rezin; and within threescore and five years shall Ephraim be broken, that it be not a people. 9And the head of Ephraim is Samaria, and the head of Samaria is Remaliah's son. If ye will not believe, surely ye shall not be established.

In the previous text, Ephraim (the ten tribes) had become confederate with Syria and worked to destroy Judah. We know that all of these prophesies were fulfilled in the dispersion of the ten tribes who were no longer a people. But I see a greater fulfillment of this prophesy in our day.

I recently became aware of Adolf Hitlers connection to the church and his form of Christianity. I learned that Germany was 50% Protestant and 45% Catholic 3 years into Hitlers reign through the German census reports. Hitler was easily able to sway the populous to follow his demonic plan to destroy the Jewish peoples for God. And just as Isaiah 7 states, God would not allow it and it would not come to pass. And as a result, Israel became a nation in 1948 and Ephraim stands condemned because he rose up against his brother Judah while being confederate with Syria.

Yesterday Israel celebrated 64 years of being reconciled as a nation. "within threescore and five years shall Ephraim be broken, that it be not a people". I believe we have entered the last year if this is correct.

Of note, when the Jews set it in their heart to kill Jesus he stopped walking in Jewry and went unto a city called Ephraim (John).

There is much more that I have considered but I am only writing the short version to hear what others might have to say concerning the issue. I am a firm believer that righteousness equals revelation. A man who puts on Christ and walks as he walked is not left in the dark concerning prophetic matters. One year ago I dedicated my life to Christ and let go of all my idols as a result of his chastening and have been seeing more and more daily as I read his word. I encourage all to abandon idols and receive a love of the truth, following every precept that we might learn unobstructed together.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

I was reading scripture and Ephraim kept jumping out at me as the Gentile Church.

oy.

Please don't start that 2-house junk scholarship here.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I was reading scripture and Ephraim kept jumping out at me as the Gentile Church.

No, Ephraim is the term used for The Northern Kingdom of Israel.

That's all it ever was, and all it ever will be.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

I really don't think this will be a profitable thread...so many have been started in the past which you can check out if you want.

Closed. Botz