WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,396
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer on Friday signed into law a bill banning abortion providers like Planned Parenthood from receiving money through the state, her office said in a statement.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/msnbc-msn-com-id-47303496-ns-us_news-life-#-T6d3POtDx8E/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Oh yay Arizona.

Bet we get sued over it though lol.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  08/27/1966

Oh yay Arizona.

Bet we get sued over it though lol.

Yep, you will. Might have to take a number and get in line. A few more measures like these and Arizona might get ousted from the U.S.

Of course, it could always become a part of Mexico and few would know the difference. :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Of course, it could always become a part of Mexico and few would know the difference. :)

Im beginning to wonder if you have ever been to mexico. There is a great difference between the two and I hope it will remain that way. I do not want the mexican way of life, with its poverty, its belittlement of women etc to become a part of arizonan life.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  08/27/1966

I was being somewhat sarcastic.

I spent 2 years in a city in south Texas that was literally 10 miles from the Mexico/US border. Go to the shopping mall and you would see as many cars with Mexican license plates as American plates. I felt out of place because I spoke very little Spanish.

And, yes, I did cross the border several times. Nice way to be a tourist for a day, but I had no desire to live there. So, yeah, I understand.

I understand there are certain parts of the US that are basically Mexican-American. If you don't want that type of culture, don't live there, because no one person or group is going to change that fact.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I spent 2 years in a city in south Texas that was literally 10 miles from the Mexico/US border. Go to the shopping mall and you would see as many cars with Mexican license plates as American plates. I felt out of place because I spoke very little Spanish.

And, yes, I did cross the border several times. Nice way to be a tourist for a day, but I had no desire to live there. So, yeah, I understand.

I understand there are certain parts of the US that are basically Mexican-American. If you don't want that type of culture, don't live there, because no one person or group is going to change that fact.

Yes, it can be changed and it shouldn't have happened in the first place. The answer is simply to enforce the aw of the Land when it comes to illegal immigration.:thumbsup:

However, the subject of the OP is money for planned parenthood and not immigration.

Guest shiloh357

Wrong answer, Mark. We are the United States. We don't change to accomodate outsiders. If you want to live in our country, then do things our way. We don't mind people living their culture privately, but don't expect us to change the way we live to accomodate foreign cultures. If they want to live here, then they need to live in and adopt OUR culture. If they can't do that, if they can't live in our country and do things our way, then they can leave. Living in America is a privilige not a right.