Khristeeanos

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Nazim, Im sure the board moderators will contact you, but you really cant post links to websites that are not pro Christian. This message board is for the Lord, for Jesus, not for islamic propoganda.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1956

This is just my opinion.  You don't have to accept it if you dislike it.  DISCLAIMER:  I am not a christian.

Yes, Scientific Atheist has it right.  For every human, the purpose of life is the purpose one chooses to assign it. 

Please don't assume that all atheists therefore will choose a hedonistic, amoral purpose for life because they do not believe in some supernatural deity that will punish you if you're naughty.

For me (an atheist), my purpose in life is to fulfil my obligations as a father, son and husband, to love my family and be a positive factor such that when I leave  the human condition, it will be improved over when I first joined it.

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:):):)

i don't want to start a fuss or anything like that ..i just have a question. why do non-believers come into christian room and sites? just want a honest answer.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/24/1965

Some are here simply to correct errors about various non-theistic statements. Some are to correct untruths about Atheism and or other religions.

Some, like myself are searching to answers. I personally am trying to understand Christianianty from a fundamentalist point of view. I thing they/we hope to learn something.

Let me ask you a question, do you visit Atheist or other religious forums?

Still waiting

-SS

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

Hey Slope,

No and I have no interest to visit those forums. Actually, I don't even have the time to visit other Christian forums so I too question why folks actually go looking for trouble. Now if it is the TRUTH they seek, I can respect that but unfortuantely I believe that the sincere seekers of TRUTH are few in numbers. Most just want a good fight....on all sides.

Regardless, I have shared the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the real world face to face with non-believers, Muslims and others. I don't search them out though. I let them come to me (usually in the jail) and when they do, I never argue with them. Rarely do I speak on their beliefs but rather keep the focus always on Jesus Christ as the Way, the Truth and the Life. Once they hear the TRUTH, they often come to their own conclusions... eventually.

Be Blessed,

Wayne

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  07/18/1956

Some are here simply to correct errors about various non-theistic statements. Some are to correct untruths about Atheism and or other religions.

Some, like myself are searching to answers. I personally am trying to understand Christianianty from a fundamentalist point of view. I thing they/we hope to learn something.

Still waiting

-SS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry its been awhile since i checked this post..no i don't visit atheist or other religious sites.i stand on my belief in JESUS CHRIST,my 2 sons are unbelivers and they say they would never come into a chat room like this,mostly out of respect for me,and before you ask my children were raised in church with me going also