• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

As I have been studying recently, I noticed a trend. The whole New Testament has been coming 'alive' unto me and warning me about that which is about to befall the gentile church. I used to only see Revelation in a manner consistent with prophesy of future events. Anyone else having the scriptures opened to them in this way? I am having the same experience when reading the OT as well. God has been speaking to me heavily about preparing for the worst through seeking obedience to all of his precepts. Encouraging me to provoke my brothers and sisters unto good works.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

YES! The Lord is also speaking to me about getting physically to the place He wants me in. So I have a move coming in my near future.

How did the Lord speak to you?

Hi angels, sorry took so long to answer. This thread was up before I figured out I had to reset my notifications for the new program & I lost track of it.

The Lord spoke to me about moving, 1st-in a dream, 2nd- in His 'small still voice', when praying for answers about the dream

Has he told you where your going yet? You can come be my neighbor, Deb. :)

Gary

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

As I have been studying recently, I noticed a trend. The whole New Testament has been coming 'alive' unto me and warning me about that which is about to befall the gentile church. I used to only see Revelation in a manner consistent with prophesy of future events. Anyone else having the scriptures opened to them in this way? I am having the same experience when reading the OT as well. God has been speaking to me heavily about preparing for the worst through seeking obedience to all of his precepts. Encouraging me to provoke my brothers and sisters unto good works.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

YES! The Lord is also speaking to me about getting physically to the place He wants me in. So I have a move coming in my near future.

Hi angels, sorry took so long to answer. This thread was up before I figured out I had to reset my notifications for the new program & I lost track of it.

The Lord spoke to me about moving, 1st-in a dream, 2nd- in His 'small still voice', when praying for answers about the dream

Gary

Actually, He has told me the general area. Don't know anyone there, but oh well, I'm sure I will in His time. Thanks Gary, would love to be your neighbor, but that not the place.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

In Jesus Name,

Gary

Gary

Actually, He has told me the general area. Don't know anyone there, but oh well, I'm sure I will in His time. Thanks Gary, would love to be your neighbor, but that not the place.

Ultimately, you will be my neighbor..... :)

Gary

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

In Jesus Name,

Gary

Gary

Ultimately, you will be my neighbor..... :)

Gary

I look forward to to that!