• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

~Color codes(I hope that it is alright that I did this? :) Just trying to make it easier to follow.)

-Purple: The Book of Daniel quoted

-Blue: My commentary on the verse with history

-Red: The Book of Revelation how it relates to both of the above

Daniel 8

In the third year of the reign of King Belshazzar (A type of King or Ruler of Babylon, “The Great” in prophecy, or possibly later a type of world leader. In history he was the son of Nabonidus, he devoted himself to the worship of the moon god Sin aka the Muslim faith this is where the symbol of the crescent moon comes from that sits upon most Mosques this is also cross pollinated with the god Marduk. Although the narrative and its details stand outside history and in many ways points to the future; the setting of the feast at which the temple vessels from Jerusalem were desecrated by Belshazzar has been remembered from actual Neo-Babylonian cult practice In Babylon. This also can be traced to the image of Marduk, known as Sagittarius the Archer, and ties into Jupiter, and the first horseman on the white horse of the Apocalypse. A antitype of a dominant world religion who worships the god of Sin, or the moon god, the god of darkness.)

Rev 6:1-2. 1. And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow (The Archer); and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.(The word conquering and to conquer means to subdue, this can mean: with or without force or even through the legal process to change times and law)

Marduk in Babylonian times, was served meals daily in a style befitting the divine king, including musical accompaniment and beautifully-arranged desserts of fruits. After the god's meal, water in a basin was brought and offered to the idol to wash its fingers. According to several extant descriptions, the dishes of food that had been presented to the image were then sent to the king for his consumption. The food had been blessed by its proximity to the god, and the blessing was now transferable to the king. One exception is recorded, on a tablet from Uruk, which mentions that the crown prince— this was Belshazzar— enjoyed the royal privilege, The ritual importance of the god's sacred leftovers is illustrated in an inscribed claim of Sargon III,

"the citizens of Babylon and Borsippa the temple personnel, the scholars and the administrators of the country who had looked upon him Merodoch-Baladan, as their master now brought the leftovers of Bel and Sarpanitu of Babylon and Nabu and Tasmetu of Borsippa to me at Dur-Ladinni and asked me to enter Babylon"

(Oppenheim, pp 188ff)

Idols of conquered cities were ordinarily brought to Babylon and set in positions of reverence to Marduk within his temple. The Jews, having no idol of Yahweh, had been forced to give up the vessels of Solomon's Temple, which, it appears, were used to serve Marduk's sacred repast, ritually shared by Belshazzar. The story would continue when the hand of God cast judgement upon Babylon and its king (Or Ruler), when the hand wrote upon the wall the final judgment that would be interpreted by Daniel the Prophet, who gave its meaning as; "Thou art weighed in the balance and art found wanting, Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians “(Modern Iran). Daniel 5:27-28 I believe that this is the astrological sign of Libra and its balances or times of Judgement, also ruled by Venus, this perfectly coincides with the third Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the rider of the black horse found in Rev 6:5-6. 5. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.(Libra ruled by venus) 6. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. (Keep in mind at this point the measure of justice and evil are weighed in this balance, and tips the scales as the evil of man has now reached its apex and as found in the story of Belshazzar the judgment of God is sure to follow because of world idolatry. Food supplies are dried up as inflation causes famine and lack in the lands of plenty. Human suffering becomes great as those who lord over the lands live in excess oblivious to mankind’s plight.)

Daniel continued below

2.a vision appeared unto me, even unto me Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first.

3. And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw, that I was at Shushan (Iran) in the palace, which is in the province of Elam (southwest Iran); and I saw in a vision, and I was by the river of Ulai.(a river about 20 miles above what was Shushan aka Susa, Hence Daniel (8:2,16) speaks of standing "between the banks of Ulai", i.e., between the two streams of the divided river, the river speaks of the split of the two belief systems or a rift in Islam one being extreme the other moderate)

4.Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram (The sign of Aries) which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other (Mahdi), and the higher came up last.(The last being likened to Cyrus the great or Mahdi, this is who Mahmud Ahmadinejad thinks he is, the one who ushers in the return of Mohammud.

(The astrological symbol of Aries the Ram, also known as the God Nergal, Or Mars the God of War, the Red and second horseman of theApocalypse Rev 6:3-4 3. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. 4. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.(This is Mars the god of war the symbol of the Ram and sign of Persia modern day Iran who worship the god Nergal sometimes confused with Ninib)

5. I saw the ram (Iran) pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts (Or living thing person or country) might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great. (This fits Iran to a tee! how Iran thumbs its nose at the world and pushes forward daring the world to do something about its aspirations and threats to destroy Israel. How do we know this is also an anti-type for today’s world? Let’s read on.)

6. And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west (USA or a league of nations with the USA as its head) on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn (Or leader) between his eyes. (This is the astrological sign of Capricorn the goat fish, and ruled by Saturn and the fourth horsemen of the Apocalypse, sometimes called Ninib, or Nintura,) Rev 6:7-8, 7. And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. 8. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Death is represented as a silent cloaked figure wielding a long staff tipped with a scythe, known as the Grim Reaper. Who in legend bears a scythe? There are two figures that come to mind - Father Time, who brings out the old year on December 31, and the once mighty Saturn, who is denoted by a scythe in astrology and rules over the sign of the Zodiac Capricorn.. Saturn is the Roman name for the Greek god Chronos. Chronos literally means "time," which provides the missing link needed to confirm the connection to the end of the age or eon. The Zoroastrian Zurvan was renamed "Aion" (Eon) when Mithras moved to the Greek-speaking lands. He was readily acknowledged as Chronos or Saturn. Inscriptions show him as a lion-headed winged deity wrapped in the coils of a great serpent and why he is associated with Satan. The Saturnalia were once held beginning December 25, also note that the end of the age or eon by the standards of the Mayan calendar is slated to be Dec 23 2012, the end of the age.

The planet named for Saturn takes the longest of all naked-eye planets to complete its solar orbit and return to the same position relative to the fixed stars. For this reason it was associated with time. Legend tells how Saturn used a scythe to castrate his father Uranus, who was thereafter relegated to the harmless position of sky god. But Saturn, aka Chronos, comes to harvest each one of us, to devour his young as it says in the legends. That is why Death and Time wield scythes death is also known as Thanatos the angel of death in Greek mythology, he was said to have been released by Aries the blood thirsty god of war, after he could not incite enough casualties with war he released Thanatos over to his captor. (Note: how Capricorn overcomes the Ram and ushers in the end of the age) Such images could only develop in an agricultural society, which we can use to assist in dating the origins of the Saturn legend. He replaces Uranus, and becomes preeminent at the dawn of agriculture or the time of the harvest of the worldREV. 14:6-20.

The history of NINIB (noun) was a solar deity; firstborn of Bel and consort was Gula; god of war and the chase and agriculture or harvest; (Note above Gula the god of war also known as Mars the god Nergal and Aries the ram, being the precursor to Saturn the angel of death also known as the goat fish Capricorn. Ninib; Sometimes identified with but not being the biblical Nimrod; who was a mighty hunter before the Lord, Is the first horseman set out to try to convert the world to Islam he is Jupiter, the sign of Sagittarius and the god Marduk the god of Babylon the great and its leader the antitype of King Belshazzar. Nimrod was the great-grandson of Noah, son of Cush and grandson of Ham, and said by some to have built the tower of Babel.

The cult of Ninib can be traced back to the oldest period of Babylonian history. In the INSCRIPTIONS found at Shirgulla LAGASH, or SIRPURLA-Lagash), he appears as Nin-girsu, that is, " the Lord the warder or keeper of bread. He is closely associated with BEL or En-lil also: Nippur, as whose son he is commonly designated. The combination points to the amalgamation of the district in which Ninib was worshipped with the one in which Bel was also: CHIEF deity.

This district may have been Shirgulla and surrounding places, which, as we know, fell at one time of between controls of the rulers of Nippur. Ninib the present pronunciation is denoted through the epithets bestowed on him, and in the hymns and incantations addressed to him. On the one hand he is the healing god who releases from sickness and the ban of the demons in general, and on the other he is a god of war and of the chase, he is armed with terrible weapons.(See the space preservation Act Bill listed at the Thomas Library of Congress, (See below link.)

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977.IH:

Ninib survives the tendency towards centralizing all sun cults in Shamash by being made symbol of a certain phase of the sun. Whether this phase is that of the morning sun or of the springtime with which beneficent qualities are associated, or that of the noonday sun or of the summer sun, and to bringing suffering and destruction in its wake, is still a matter of dispute and associated with the end of the age the fact of the matter is clear to any who dare to see this is the Antichrist!, with the evidence on the whole in favor of the former proposition. I also would like to bring to mind the decree found in Isaiah 14:12-21 the fall of Lucifer called son of the morning. This would be the Antichrist, as we learn with the word Anti means for, or against, or in place of, and I am sure will be a point of much debate for some

At the same time, there is confusion by some between Ninib and Nergal, and perhaps we are to see the solution of the problem in the recognition of two diverse schools of theological speculation, the one assigning to Ninib the role of the spring tide solar deity, the other identifying him with the sun of the summer solstice. In the astral-theological system Ninib becomes the planet Saturn/ the god of the sign of Capricorn. The swine seems 'to have been the animal sacred to him, or to have been one of the symbols under which he is represented. The consort of Ninib was Gula and as we learn this is Aries the Ram who is the sign of Iran! Or in ancient times this was the realm of the Medes and Persians whose kingdoms fell to Alexander the great.

Keep in mind that Nergal was the God of the Ram, aka Mars, the sign of Aries, and the 2nd horseman of the Apocalypse, and Ninib is the God of the astrological sign of Capricorn aka Saturn who some call the sun (Son) of the Morning. And represents the fourth horsemen of the Apocalypse found inRev 6:7-8this is the rider of the pale horse the one who brings death and Hades, follows with him, and they are given power over a fourth of the earth to kill with sword, hunger, death and the beasts of the earth. This fits perfectly in tune with what we know of these images of so called deities. We also learn that the race to Armageddon is not just the fight for power but is a religious war over the gods and beliefs that usher in the grand delusion of whose god is the god of gods. You have Marduk who is known in legend also as Jupiter, the sign of Sagittarius the Archer who is also the representative of Ishmael who was also called an archer Gen. 21:20the rejected son of Abraham and Hagar who was not the son of promise but was the product of Sarah’s unbelief in God’s promise, this is the antitype or antichrist (Note Islam tries to state that their god is the same that the Christians and Jews call “Yahweh” note in fact Ishmael fell into Idolatry and the god called Sin as derived from Suen, and many other names the moon god and Marduk her son. This symbol or god of a type of Babylonian world ruler who comes in under the guise of being a Christian, over a Christian nation; a type of Belshazzar, who dazzles the world, and tries to change times and laws or comes in subduing and to subdue. He takes the things of God and turns them into profane things. Keep in mind Babylon of old took the children of Israel captive this is an antitype for Christians being held captive in their own land.

So the first horseman of the apocalypse on white horse comes in to subdue the world as the leader of Babylon the great he is a follower of the god of Ishmael the Archer” (Islam)and claims to be a son of Abraham but he is guilty of idolatry because his god is the god Marduk and not Yahweh. Following this event you have the second horseman of the Apocalypse who is Mars the god of war he is sometimes called Nergal and confused with Ninib it is the symbol of Aries the ram who is the symbol of modern Iran who is pushing across the world stage uninhibited to do whatever he desires. The third horseman is that of the black horse this is the sign of Libra and its scales of judgment on the earth, the black represents the tipping from light (White) to Evil (black or darkness) we have finally tipped the scales and God “Yahweh” has had enough and been provoked to anger by our idolatry. This is the beginning of sorrows, famine, super inflation and collapse as Yahweh judged Belshazzar in Daniel 5. The fourth horseman of the apocalypse is the sign of Capricorn and the God called Ninib and many others AKA Saturn the angel of death! He is the consort Gula the god of war he is confused with the god Nergal the god of Iran the Ram (I believe this relates to another watered down version of or acceptance of Islam) this comes at the time of the Saturnalia the end of the age or eon, this is a time of chaos and trouble as the Ram and the Goat battle for dominance but the Ram Iran cannot withstand the force of the Goat Capricorn(Possible UN or other league of nations the EU? This is the antitype of Alexander the greats defeat over the Medes and Persians) and is trampled underfoot by the goat or League of Nations. The goat grows great but its large horn is broken, this could possibly be the collapse of the USA under financial ruin and debt, and in place of it four notable ones come up toward the four winds of heaven (ie four who believe they have great power like gods) and one of them a little horn grows up exceedingly great and pushes toward the south and the east and toward Israel the glorious land just as Alexander the great did. He grows up to the host of heaven and casts down some of the stars to the ground. He even exalts himself as high as Jesus. This is likely Greece or a Greco born leader, granted this happened in the past and will happen again with an antitype of Alexander the Great”

To continue on with this train of thought and information it is most useful to relate the following in order to get the bigger picture, for a more perfect understanding of what we are reading.

There can be no doubt what is at stake here, and what is shrouded in this much larger mystery. The key is to look at the information with an open mind that is set on understanding and grounded in the word of God, so as not to rely on fables and old wives tales that garble the mind and repeat the mistakes made by those pagans of old who knew and had the truth but chose to pervert the word of God, with fanciful tales and delusions of grandeur set to elevate themselves to positions of preeminence and power. The symbols offered are those found in antiquity and to their standing there can be no dispute. What many may find offensive here I believe to be the facts as they project what we already know and the symbols are clear to those who seek to find truth.

The Milky Way Galaxy is the inspiration for the symbol of the Ouroboros/the time of Quetzalcoatl the winged serpent known in antiquity who is to return at the end of the age. Myth refers to a serpent of light residing in the heavens, he is half light and half dark or part man part god, yen to yang, all things in one (Also known as Satan/Devil, Jesus spoke of him in Luke 10:18-19 also seeRevelation 12:7-12.The Milky Way is this serpent, and viewed at galactic central point near Sagittarius. (Sagittarius is also known as the first Horseman of the Apocalypse and represented as the Archer, the god Murduk and Jupiter). The serpent on the other hand is represented by Saturn and by some as the time of the Saturnalia feast, it eats its own tail or represents mans, Self-sufficiency. The Milky Way galaxy keeps a great time cycle that ends in catastrophic change per legend. The sign of the Suntelia Aion is the sun rising out of the mouth of the ouroboros the tail eating serpent, which will occur on the solstice December 21, 2012 which links with the Mayan Calendar as a symbolic date the evolution of consciousness in the alchemy of time. This also goes to Quetzalcoatl the winged Serpent and accelerating Earth changes in the Ring of Fire.

Daniel 8 continued below

7.And he came to the ram (Iran) that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.

8.And I saw him come close unto the ram, (Iran) and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram (Iran) out of his hand.

9.Therefore the he goat (Capricorn the goat fish one world order) waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

10.And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great (like Alexander the great but this will be the antichrist), toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. (Israel just like Alexander the great)

11.And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

12.Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host (This is proof of Antichrist the beast who the Harlot Church rides upon), and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away (Christianity abolished and the reason for persecution), and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.(Rev.17:14-18)

13.And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression (REV.17-18), and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.(replacement theology and likely replaced with Islam and its worship of Allah and the moon god Sin)

14.Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

15.And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed. (This I believe will be a time of about 6.3 years if we use the 365 day years or if we use 360 day years as some, it would be 6.38 years. This time I believe may start in 2011-2012)

16.And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.

17.And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.

18.So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision. (This statement is the reason for my revisiting this issue again because we know this had happened in the past with the Medes and Persians and Alexander the great.)

19.Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.

20.And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

21.The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.(Modern Iran with its dual points of power one religious Islamic and the other governmental and military)

22.And the rough goat is the king of Grecia (keep in mind that this is a league of nations just as back during the time of Alexander the Great and could be an antitype of the EU or a USA lead assault with a league of nations): and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.(This king would be a leader like Alexander the Great who will fall but will lead this league to battle against Iran, it is in part Christian by its being half fish, and the goat is the representation as an impersonation of being like the lamb)

23.Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation (Or out of that union or league), but not in his power.

Keep in mind what comes next is the overview of the vision stated above and starts out as follows below, this is not a continuation but an over view of what was discussed before as Daniels vision is being interpreted by the angel below

24.23And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full (When Islam has reached its full potential and strength), a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.(This is the Archer or the first horseman of the apocalypse.)

25.And through his policy (Change and hope) also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many (This leader will cause many to fight among themselves and use every crisis to benefit his self promotion.): he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes (He shall stand up against Christianity and its God); but he shall be broken without hand.

26. And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.

27. And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.

Many will tell you that this all is in the past and has already happened, and I say yes this is true but like all things history has a habit of repeating its self it we don’t learn from the past and this is all set up to happen again just look to the world and the headlines to see it unveiled.

Let’s continue on to see what else we can learn from this vision. Daniel continues to contemplate the vision and understands the seventy week vision as to when the messiah is to come and that his people is to anoint the most Holy and bring in everlasting Righteousness and seal up prophecy and vision, but the messiah was cut off and the Jewish people rejected their Messiah so this prophecy was not fully fulfilled during the time of Christ we still have a week to be fulfilled and yes I know those out there will scoff and I have read and heard your views before but lets look at why this was not fulfilled.

First Jesus did not seal up at the time of his death vision and prophecy as we have record of the apostle’s afterword’s having dreams and visions so Daniel 9:24 was not fulfilled at the time of Jesus, and must apply for a future time like when the Holy spirit is removed and spoken of by the apostle Paul in 2nd Thessalonians 2:7 we know this has not happened either as we still have the spirit here! So after 62 weeks Messiah is cut off we still have one week left to deal with!

Daniel 9:25-27 (King James Version)

25. Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

26. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. (Keep in mind the fly in the ointment with this next verse and why it does not fulfill the above prophecy are many! One being although Caligula declared himself a god and tried to force the Jews to set up his image in the Holy of Hollies in the temple at Jerusalem, he died in 41 Ad when he was murdered and he never sat in the temple declaring himself to be god, next you have Nero who was a great persecutor of the Christians, he too declared himself to be a god and many thought that he was the antichrist but he too failed to fulfill the above verse and never sat in the temple of god declaring to be god, he is said to have died in AD 68 by suicide and many Jews and Christians believed he would return to fulfill the rest of the above prophecy. The Jewish temple was destroyed in AD 70 by Titus

Titus Flavius Vespasianus (30 December 39 – 13 September 81), commonly known as Titus, was Roman Emperor from 79 to 81. A member of the Flavian dynasty, Titus succeeded his father Vespasian upon his death.

Prior to becoming emperor, Titus gained renown as a military commander, serving under his father in Judaea during the First Jewish-Roman War. The campaign came to a brief halt with the death of emperor Nero in 68, launching Vespasian's bid for the imperial power during the Year of the Four Emperors. When Vespasian was declared emperor on 1 July 69, Titus was left in charge of ending the Jewish rebellion. In 70 AD, he successfully laid siege to and destroyed the city and Temple of Jerusalem. For this achievement Titus was awarded a triumph; the Arch of Titus commemorates his victory to this day.

Under the rule of his father, Titus gained notoriety in Rome serving as prefect of the Praetorian Guard, and for carrying on a controversial relationship with the Jewish queen Berenice. Despite concerns over his character, Titus ruled to great acclaim following the death of Vespasian in 79, and was considered a good emperor by Suetonius and other contemporary historians. As emperor, he is best known for completing the Colosseum and for his generosity in relieving the suffering caused by two disasters, the Mount Vesuvius eruption of 79 and a fire in Rome in 80. After barely two years in office, Titus died of a fever on 13 September 81. He was deified by the Roman Senate and succeeded by his younger brother Domitian. Titus never fulfilled this prophecy as well of being the antichrist so this must be a future prophecy! What Titus did do is fulfill the part of this prophecy of the temple being destroyed and taking away the Jewish sacrifice but what about another sacrifice the one for the Christians? Jesus was their sacrifice the Lamb of God.

By destroying the Temple in Jerusalem something happened that would open the door for desolations to be determined and we will cover this below because Jesus refers to this in the book of Matthew 24:15 the abomination that makes desolate spoken of by the prophet Daniel.

27. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. (No seven year covenant was reached by any of the above Roman Emperors or ever been recorded. Though the temple in Jerusalem was destroyed what is it that makes desolate and so abominable? I want to remind those of the faith that Jesus was the one who in fact ended the sacrificial system not the Roman Emperors, by his death and crucifixion and at the time of his death the curtain to the Holy of Hollies was rent in two. There is something more we miss in this and a major obstacle that makes desolate. The object in fact built was the Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem built about the year 701 and expanded and finished about 705 it sits upon the old temple mount in the Holy city and it with the dome of the rock stand as a monument to Islam and its prophet Mohammed, and the worship to the god of Sin the moon god Allah. This shrine to Allah is Idolatry and is detestable to God! Just as Ishmael, was not the promised son of Abraham and was cast out so too is the religion of this god and her followers. One further note here for those who disbelieve the first Temple of Solomon was destroyed between 589 to 586 by some accounts, now in Daniel 12:11 Daniel asks the Lord what will be the end of these things?

Daniel 12:10-13 (King James Version)

10. Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.(From the time that the original Temple in Jerusalem built by Solomon was destroyed in 589 to 586 to the time that the abomination that makes desolate is set up there shall be 1290 days or years this brings us to the date of 701-705 when the Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem was built upon the old Temple mount.

12. Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. (Here is the clincher to this story and proof of Yahweh’s displeasure with this detestable thing and its prophet who practice idolatry. The al-Aqsa Mosque was originally a small prayer house built by the Rashidun caliph Umar in 701, but was rebuilt and expanded by the Ummayad caliph Abd al-Malik and finished by his son al-Walid in 705 CE. After an earthquake in 746, the mosque was completely destroyed and rebuilt by the Abbasid caliph al-Mansur in 754, and again rebuilt by his successor al-Mahdi in 780. Another earthquake destroyed most of al-Aqsa in 1033, but two years later the Fatimid caliph Ali az-Zahir built another mosque which has stood to the present-day, why was this building destroyed so many times by earthquakes? Because it stood near to where the Holy of Hollies was in the old Jerusalem Temple and in 1033 they moved the location of this mosque to its present location, it is now a part of the dome of the rock structure that was built between 689 and finished about 691-692 AD

13. But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

Wow, quite long, I have a problem with my eye now-a-days and the light blue doen't do anything to help, even after I enlarge the Text. I didn't get past all of the King Belshazzar ...

0032-Copy.jpg

Hope you understand>> Thanks~~~~Dennis

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

I am sorry to hear that old shep! and yes I understand, all is well.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Jacob -

Why are you using pagan mythology to interpret Biblical prophecy?

Why would the Lord refer to pagan mythology to speak to His people?

Being real honest here, I have never seen a prophesy fulfilled quite thoroughly ...Even the Christ prophesy is kind of shaky being that the Hebrews themselves say that He did not meet the criteria of prophesy...Then when you speak to Christian of this they say that Hebrews were expecting a King...So they still wait...Now comes the interesting part...If you look at the criteria of the Hebrew messiah you'll find that he matches the Christian anti-christ...This will be a very interesting confrontation when the time is full and we have to witness this...When I say we I mean mankind...

Not sure what your reference points are. The ancient Hebrews understood two representations of Messiah - the Suffering Servant (the Son of Joseph) and the Conquering King (the Son of David). What they could not determine was if they were two different people or one and the same. On account of being oppressed by the Romans, they longed for the Conquering King. Thus, when Jesus came fulfilling the prophesies of the Suffering Servant, the majority of them completely missed Him for who He is. They did not understand that Messiah came first as Suffering Servant to save us from our sins, but will come again as Conquering King.

Most Jews today are never taught Isaiah 53.

I wouldn't be too quick to call the olden gods idols either...Remember Genesis 6, those were not idols or Angels (Malach) that came down, they were gods...

First you need to understand what the Hebrew words meant and how the ones who wrote them understood them to mean. But I am failing to see what you mean by Gen. 6. It mentions "the sons of elohim", and it says nothing about them coming down. In fact, it says nothing about where they came from.

True, my bad, I'm thinking the book of Enoch which is more detailed on the subject in it's somewhat corroboration.

The reliability and accuracy of the Book of Enoch is shaky.

A lot that it presents is highly questionable.

I don't know, but I was under the impression that the hebrews also thought he would build the new temple in jerusalem and various other prophesies that they say Jesus didn't fullfill...

Like I said, there are two aspects of Messiah - the Suffering Servant and the Conquering King. Jesus fulfilled the Suffering Servant prophecies. The Conquering King prophecies are yet to be fulfilled. The Hebrews missed Him because they have been and are looking for the Conquering King, not the Suffering Servant.

They also claim that He's not a descendant of the Davidic lineage but of Solomons brother Nathan as his father was spiritual. So no father lineage to David...

I fail to follow the train of thought. How could Nathan be Solomon's brother but not Solomon's father's son? According to scripture, both Solomon and Nathan were born to David and Bathsheba.

And now I hear from you that the Jesus was from a "suffering Servant" and not Davidic,I'll be honest...It's the first time I ever heard that.

I don't think you understood what I said. "Son of Joseph" and "Son of David" are titles added by those who interpreted the Law and the Prophets. If you look of these phrases in the Old Testament, you won't find them. The Hebrew phrase "Son of" doesn't necessarily refer to descent but also used to express close association or identification with persons or things. For example, James and John were called "Sons of Thunder." This doesn't mean their father's name was Thunder but it was a name of title given to reflect their nature, or character.

Genetically, Jesus did come from the line of David. What I mentioned does not change this face.

But my point is exactly that, that the prophesy is not clear, maybe because the hebrews throw these clouds on it I don't know. But it's not clear, in fact in the NT they seem to go out of the way in describes how Jesus was moved from here to there and then actually saying so the prophesy can be met or something to that effect...It's almost staged to fit...My opinion of course...I'm not here to offend.

After Jesus was crucified, buried, and rose from the dead, just as He said He would, the disciples were able to put the pieces together from prophecies and saw how Jesus fulfilled these things.

It seems though that when He comes again as conquering king and the Hebrews recognize Him as the true messiah and He builds a new temple in Jerusalem...He represents the Christian anti-christ.

No, when Jesus comes back He destroys the anti-Christ. The Hebrews are looking for a man to be their Conquering King, not Jesus coming back in the clouds. The man who sets up the final Abomination that Causes Desolation is the Anti-Christ, but he is most definitely not Jesus.

I know you're going to say that Jesus built a new temple in our hearts or something like that but I consider that like lawyer talk...Jesus' teachings were actually apostolic, neither Him nor his apostles wrote anything...Writings came later.

No, I wasn't even thinking of such a thing.