thereaperman

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

it feels like my time on earth is running out and with the rise in violent crime i could be killed on the street anyday. is it normal for me to contemplate my death so often and so much?

i know when i die im going somewhere better, my faith has grown so much this year its unbelivable.

also ive had dreams about family members dying, is this a preminition or just somethin that keeps coming into my dreams?

does god still work in the lives of the ones i pray for who dont believe in him?

are we living in the end times, and how much worse does this world have to get before jesus comes back?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings TheReaperMan, or should I call you the Grim Reaper?

How do you think the Hebrews felt when they heard that the "death angel" would soon pass over? Moses told them to paint blood over the thresholds of the homes and to STAY INSIDE. They DID AND THEY LIVED. But the Egyptians who thought nothing of this were grismly dismayed when all their FIRST BORNS were killed.

I believe this is the time of the trying of the Household of God, for judgment must first begin with her. The Lord says: Abide in me and I shall abide in YOU. Do not fret, do not worry, and do not doubt, but TRUST in Him who is the salvation of your soul. Let the light of His Word be your guide.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

it feels like my time on earth is running out and with the rise in violent crime i could be killed on the street anyday. is it normal for me to contemplate my death so often and so much?

i know when i die im going somewhere better, my faith has grown so much this year its unbelivable.

also ive had dreams about family members dying, is this a preminition or just somethin that keeps coming into my dreams?

does god still work in the lives of the ones i pray for who dont believe in him?

are we living in the end times, and how much worse does this world have to get before jesus comes back?

Dear Reaperman:

I think you need to be faithful to the true doctrine, always accept God's Will acting in your life and leave the end of times biz to God.

You don't actually have to worry for all that because that's not why God created you. He created you for the truth and love.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  12/12/1939

mobil21 ---truth & love i know about but the "true doctrine" i am confused about.+As for how much worse it will get ,the Bible tells us what is going to happen.We all need to pray that we will stay faithful to the end.

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Great Post, Mobile21...and good to see you again, bruh!

Reap...honey, I'm so proud of you. You've grown so much since we last talked and I feel like a proud parent, (LOL)!

You go, bro! Keep the faith. You're doing super and I'm thrilled to hear you're persevering despite all the obstacles.

I think you're just becoming more "sensitive" in the Spirit...but Mobile is right.

Jesus says, "Fear not, for I am with you!"

Remember that.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Thinking about ones death is not a bad thing at all. As long as we do not fill our days with thoughts of death. if we do that then we are not much use to God who needs us to spread the Word. It is good to plan your life knowing that you could live to 100 years but at the same time be prepared to die today.

Its a wonderful feeling knowing your going somewhere better and that it will be an eternal state :o it makes the sorrows in this world shrink some. become more bearable.

i'm not sure how our prayers affect those who do not believe it would be nice to think we could pray someone into heaven but i do not think we can pray someone into believing but we can pray for that person to be given as much a chance as possible to accept the truth of The Messiah Jesus.

Things are going to get a lot worse before the return of our Messiah Jesus violence will increase and the love of many will grow cold. But as long as we are around and He is with us we can have the strength to persevere until the end. :il:

All Praise the Ancient Of Days

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  407
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Dear Reaperman,

Let me ask you this: When it comes your time to die, do you think it will take God by surprise?

No, of course not.

In the Bible, Solomon wrote long ago that "to everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die..." (Eccl. 3:1,2).

God knows when your death is going to be. It's in His hands. So why even worry about it?

Also, I believe our prayers make a big difference in the lives of unbelievers. If it were not so, God would never have commanded us to pray for them.

(Matt. 5:43-48) You have heard that it was said, ' You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'

But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?

If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?

Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

So, keep prayin' my friend! :t2:

warm regards

-bud