CBS: Libyan security team fingered US ambassador to be killed

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I wasn't making fun of it. I was using absurdity to demonstrate the absurd. It's a downright tragedy and to sit back and watch the Leftists try to make it about Romney is absolutely the height of absurdity.

Regardless of whether you think it's absurd how people are acting, the reality is Romney just handed the election to Obama by politicizing a tragedy on such short notice by engaging in the reaction game, instead of acting with seriousness and sobriety.

ROFL, see it is all Romneys fault. That's the beauty of demonstrating absurdity by being absurd. The Truth is always more absurd.

B.E., you seem (to me) to be so deceived by your infatuation with Obama that you will do or say anything to keep the focus from him, from holding him accountable for his actions, words, and plans. How can you support a person who is so anti-Christian, undemocratic, deceitful, supportive of abortion and gay marriage? It baffles me. I guess I'm just too simple.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,924
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

Regardless of whether you think it's absurd how people are acting, the reality is Romney just handed the election to Obama by politicizing a tragedy on such short notice by engaging in the reaction game, instead of acting with seriousness and sobriety.

Appearance on Letterman. Check

Talk with "pimp with a limp" on the ray-de-o. Check

Campaign fund raiser in Vegas. Check.

Fund raiser with Beyonce and Jay-Z. Check

Yessir! Pres. Obama really knows how to deal with a serious situation.*

* but wait a minute. He DID decide not to waste precious time meeting with the Israeli PM. So there . . . .

Blessings!

-Ed

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,924
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

The Truth is always more absurd.

If a talented author such as Tom Clancy had written a book back in the 90s depicting an Obama-like president and our current political situation, even he wouldn't have been able to sell the idea.

It would have been too close to satire.

Blessings!

-Ed

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Facts straight . . . how many facts has the current administration gotten right before blabbing about it?

Example: how many times has the story of Bin Laden's death been changed?

But anyway - those that are likely to vote for Romney agree with his position, even if he flubbed. The only ones angry at Romney's comments are the Obama-worshipers.

Oh yes, I remember what happened with Bin Laden. I had been following a website that apparently was similar to "Deep Throat" of Nixon era which had an insider at the White House discussing Valerie Jarret, Daly, Panetta and the power struggle in the administration weeks BEFORE the OBL assassination attempt. And then I see same info come out in the Washington Post, the Times, and even in my local newspaper.

The info over OBL showed how disorganized and chaotic it was where no body knew their left from their right.