angels4u

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I think that we are given what God wants us to have, including finances. If we misuse what he's given us now, will he give us more? Credit cards are included in that. DOes he want us to owe "pharoah"? I doubt it. He wants us to purchase what we can afford with money that we have, inour possession. If we don't have the cash we dont need to purchase the item. Lets put our priorities straight.

Joy :thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

What do you all think about borrowing money--using credit cards and being a Christian. Do you think God want us to use a credit card to buy stuff we don't need?

I know borrowing money is good for certain purposes--but where do you DRAW the line??

Psa 37:21 The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.

Angels

Debt is OK as long as you can pay it off. Credit cards are not the same as a loan, since the interest rates charged are outrageous. I use only one credit card, one with no fixed limit and generally has to be paid off every month. Thank the Lord I am at a place in my life where I don't need credit cards or loans.