• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

i have more questions, help is you can

does every single thing we say, eat, think, do determine the outcome of the rest of our lives? can all of it be sin?

can we have such imense diciplin that we think and worship god every day of our lives?

if we pray for issues like africa and iriq and other major issues everyone seems to ignore, does the ammount of time we spend praying make a differance? does god act for the non believers in those countrys if we ask him to?

i have a tiny mustard seed of faith, so why does it feel like ive lost faith at a time of grief, and am still weary about my own death and what happens after it?

whats the best way to spend my time that is going to help me get through this turmoil, and what works for you people out there?

even though im a christian, i still feel lonley and like ive got so much still to learn and achieve vefore i can find a stable sence of peace, why could that be?

much thanks for any answers as always

love paul

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Jesus Christ Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Greetings, Bro. Paul:

I will answer as best I am able with the info you give.

AD SERIATAM:

First, NO! The point of the Bible is that God can intervene, and change our direction.

Is it all sin? Very peculiar question. Is all WHAT sin?

Can we have such intense discipline that we can worship God every day of our lives? Certainly. A past General Superintendent of the Assemblies of God used to set an alarm clock every half hour, just so he would always remember to praise the Lord. Jesus even instructed us to "Pray without ceasing...." It is quite possible to do so. Read Madam Guyon's "Little Book on Prayer."

Of course God will answer prayers for unbelievers. I assure you places like Africa and Iraq are NOT forgotten in our prayers, though.

Sometimes you feel like you have lost faith? Welcome to human life! We all feel that way at times.

Best way to get out of spiritual mullygrubs? PRAISE THE LORD!!! Read the Bible, I use the Jesus Prayer ("Jesus Christ Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner."), and pray the Celtic Breviary.

You still feel you have much to learn? Most of us do. How long have you been a Christian?

Hope this has been a blessing,

Leonard, a sinner

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Paul,

The questions in which you have asked are not those of which any shame should be felt, for at some point in time surely, many if not all believers come to have questions similar to these.

In regards to such questions...here is what is felt to be the best answers.

Does every single thing we say, eat, think, do determine the outcome of the rest of our lives? Can all of it be sin?

Indeed all of these things can be sin if the intent within such actions is not that of God's will or what has been taught within the scriptures. However, it must also be taken into account that Jesus came to save us all when we were lost and covered well within our sin. We only need ask forgiveness and repent of such sin, and we shall be forgiven.

Can we have such imense diciplin that we think and worship god every day of our lives?

Indeed also if our hearts, minds, as well as body and souls are firmly imbedded within the word and teachings of Christ, it is very much possible we can achieve at least a few moments worth of worship unto our creator each and every day. For with Him all things are possible.

If we pray for issues like africa and iriq and other major issues everyone seems to ignore, does the ammount of time we spend praying make a differance? Does god act for the non believers in those countrys if we ask him to?

Time alone is not what can make the difference, but also the faith poured into the Lord's capabilities to do that which is asked of Him. Still, one must take into account that our Heavenly Father does work in mysterious ways and although it may not be something that we grow aware of immediately, he often does answer our prayers without our knowledge, just perhaps not in the particular way in which many, if not all of us would have thought. In times such as these when doubt comes to cloud the mind try to keep into consideration that God does things not a moment too soon, nor a moment too late but when they are meant to happen. As well as how they are to happen. God will never leave nor forsake any of his children.

I have a tiny mustard seed of faith, so why does it feel like ive lost faith at a time of grief, and am still weary about my own death and what happens after it?

A mustard seed is used within one of Jesus' many parables. Though faith can indeed be little, one must also remember that though hope is frail...it can be very much hard to kill. Let your faith be such an example, even if there is not much. For even something as small as the mustard seed can grow into one of the largest, if not most strong of trees. Regarding the question as of the fear of death as well as one's path afterwards. There may be some spiritual problems in which are being faced at this current time. Bring forth your concerns with God in prayer, then seek Him out within His word. Forgiveness is upon the doorstep of any and all who seek it.

Whats the best way to spend my time that is going to help me get through this turmoil, and what works for you people out there?

The best way to get one's self through a spiritual slump or perhaps a rather difficult time is to turn to the Lord in prayer, if not seek the fellowship with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. The Lord, our God will not leave a child alone in his/her times of need. Try to take into account the well known poem of the man who walked with God upon the beach. During the times of which only one set of footprints were there, were the times when the man was having difficulty and it was during those that the Lord carried him.

Even though im a christian, i still feel lonley and like ive got so much still to learn and achieve vefore i can find a stable sence of peace, why could that be?

Even as a Christian some, if not many of us come to experience loneliness or the feeling of knowing so little. Yet try to keep in mind that those who diligently seek God shall find him. Keep your heart as well as mind open unto the Lord, and lose not your faith. For what is being sought shall surely be found through Him.

With Love In Christ,

Danielle