IGNORED

Sandy Victims are Angry at FEMA

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

So far, the government is batting zero when it comes to the victims of Super Storm Sandy. So if the government can't manage the aftermath of Sandy, how can we expect them to be able to manage Obamacare??

So far, the government is batting zero when it comes to the victims of Super Storm Sandy. So if the government can't manage the aftermath of Sandy, how can we expect them to be able to manage Obamacare??

The same way they have done such a great job stopping illegal immigration . . . :whistling:

The same way they stopped guns being shipped to the drug cartels in Mexico (Fast and Furious) . . . :huh:

My guess is they will do the following: The health care system as we know it will be Fouled Up Beyond All Recognition.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

People are wising up to the lies . These people are still hurting and do need government trailers to live in.

That is one of the main reasons that for katrina...people left the city and never returned.

Fema was too slow in providing money or shelter for them .

The clean up was very so slow ...and how can a person rebuild on their property full of rubbish.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

The real test will be managing the aftermath of the coming spiritual Passover event. Of course, one will rise to meet the challenge and have 'all' the right answers to deal with the worldwide death epidemic and be able to draw the world together under one banner. They already have their monument in place in Georgia. They only need wait on God to do his part and have his patience exhausted but God is long suffering to us-ward. not willing that any should perish but that all should repent.

Gary

Guest shiloh357

The real test will be managing the aftermath of the coming spiritual Passover event. Of course, one will rise to meet the challenge and have 'all' the right answers to deal with the worldwide death epidemic and be able to draw the world together under one banner. They already have their monument in place in Georgia. They only need wait on God to do his part and have his patience exhausted but God is long suffering to us-ward. not willing that any should perish but that all should repent.

Gary

The coming spiritual passover event? I am familiar with the Georgia guidestones. What are you referring to?

FEMA ~ The "Go To" For Government To Government Funds

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

The mission of the Federal Emergency Management Agency's (FEMA) Public Assistance (PA) Grant Program is to provide assistance to State, Tribal and local governments, and certain types of Private Nonprofit organizations so that communities can quickly respond to and recover from major disasters or emergencies declared by the President. http://www.fema.gov/

Jesus ~ The "Go To" For Heaven To Earth People Salvation

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 17:7

And Comfort

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Has there been any storm aftermath that FEMA has done well with?

Guest shiloh357

Has there been any storm aftermath that FEMA has done well with?

True. Joplin, MO is the best example of what happens when the private sector takes over and gets things done.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Gary

The coming spiritual passover event? I am familiar with the Georgia guidestones. What are you referring to?

Shiloh, It has to do with that which I have been seeing in scripture, where there seems to be a duality in fulfillment of events the first one being natural and the second spiritual. It is my guess that you will reject the idea due to that which I understand about your system of theological understanding. I hold to a position that Manasseh and Ephraim prophetically represent spiritual events associated with Gods people after the first advent of Christ. Manasseh, the two half tribes on either side of the Jordan, represents the split between the still blind and the believing Jew, while Ephraim, the multitude of nations (fullness of the gentiles) as was blessed by Jacob, represents the gentile court of Gods temple here on Earth that Jesus is building. It is through this angle of understanding that I came to conclude that Isaiah 7 had a spiritual fulfillment in the Holocaust and rebirth of the Jewish nation of Israel and that Isaiah 9 can be seen in the World Trade center ordeal as Johnathan Cahn presents it (Isaiah 7 is my own, I haven't found anyone who has openly declared it anywhere). In the end, if what I see in the scriptures is correct, then by Israels 65th birthday God will leave off the time of the gentiles and move back to revealing Messiah to Israel and reunite both halves of Manasseh.

Revelation by God or doctrine of devils? Only time will tell. Ether way it is what I keep being shown when I open up my bible along with a host of other things that explain why this isn't exactly front page news in Christiandom. I'd be glad to share them all with you but my expectation is to be told that I don't know what I am talking about and that I need to learn how to rightly divide the word etc.

Have a great day.

Gary