Tinky

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Could someone email me the clip I would like to see it. *** edited out personal information ***

~~~

From the Terms of Service:

We also strongly discourage giving out personal information such as email addresses, physical addresses and phone numbers on the public boards. Any information given out in private is at your own discretion and risk.

I suggest you Google it. - Alan

Edited by OneLight

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

SNL reaches a new low:

http://www.breitbart...ent-Bloody-Skit

These COWARDS would NEVER depict Mohammed in that manner.

I always knew there was a reason I had a strong distaste for SNL. . . this really does not surprise me, upsetting- not the sake of mockery- but they really do not know what they are doing, ignorant to say the least.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7

I am unable to view the video from my location it says. Well, no big loss. People have been blaspheming since sin entered the world and they will keep blaspheming until Jesus returns. Some people are filled with pride, hate and arrogance and never realize the error of their ways. We should pray for these people, because The Lord will come as a thief in the night and if they don't repent they'll have all eternity to think of their actions. Sadly, that's too late for them.

And as others have pointed out, these cowards would never depict the false prophet Muhammad like that. And that's the irony of it all, since being bombed by muslims is nothing compared to eternal hellfire.

I pray The Lord has mercy on these people and lead them to the truth before it is too late...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

I am unable to view the video from my location it says. Well, no big loss. People have been blaspheming since sin entered the world and they will keep blaspheming until Jesus returns. Some people are filled with pride, hate and arrogance and never realize the error of their ways. We should pray for these people, because The Lord will come as a thief in the night and if they don't repent they'll have all eternity to think of their actions. Sadly, that's too late for them.

And as others have pointed out, these cowards would never depict the false prophet Muhammad like that. And that's the irony of it all, since being bombed by muslims is nothing compared to eternal hellfire.

I pray The Lord has mercy on these people and lead them to the truth before it is too late...

Amen!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2

Oh dear..:( God willing, they will become believers before they reach their deathbed, so that they may enter paradise. Ameen.

Oh dear.. :( God willing, they will become believers before they reach their deathbed, so that they may enter paradise. Ameen....

Amen~!

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Amen~!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

And Amen~!

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:16

Jesus Is LORD

Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. Revelation 5:12-13

Bless His Holy Name

~

Believe

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.

But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:

And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS. Matthew 1:18-25

And Be Blessed Beloved

Thywords were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

Love, Joe

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

Yeah, whoever gave that the greenlight should be fired. That being said, we were all there at one point or another and in some form or another. I literally hated and mocked the notion of God at one point in my life. God has great patience with wicked men. We should all pray that they come to the knowledge of the truth. Things like this should drive us even harder to present the reality of Jesus Christ to this world. If Stephen could say "Lord forgive them" to the very men who stoned him to death, then we can show the grace that has been shown us and ask God to have mercy on the men and women involved with such silliness.