IGNORED

God isn’t finished with Israel yet?

eprom

Poor Israel. There are two things yet to happen unto them.

1.) accept the one who is coming in his own name....

Their Acceptance ~

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. Zechariah 12:9-10

For Salvation Is Of The Jew

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. Romans 11:26-27

Their KING

Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him. Matthew 2:1-2

~

2.) say blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord....

And Their Blessings ~

Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel. And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence.

And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God. Ezekiel 11:17-20

For Salvation Is Of The Jew

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.Isaiah 42:8

Their KING

But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. Matthew 5:34-35

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

I wonder how many have already come to know Jesus as Lord and Savior? I know they are coming back into Israel by the thousands.

I read a book from a messianic jew, he said that a lot of Jews don't even know what the prophecies say! He was taught how to read hebrew, but he didn't know how to interpret it! He said we would be amazed at how many jewish people don't know any of the old or new testament, and they want to know. But we need to tell them that Yeshua is THEIR Lord and Savior. It is all about how we present it. But I know it is ultimately up to God who believes and who doesn't.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hallelujah~!

For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? Romans 11:15

Maranatha~!

EXACTLY! It's explicit about the nation (government/priesthood). If we stop insisting they convert to Greek theology, it may happen sooner, IMO.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I wonder how many have already come to know Jesus as Lord and Savior? I know they are coming back into Israel by the thousands.

I read a book from a messianic jew, he said that a lot of Jews don't even know what the prophecies say! He was taught how to read hebrew, but he didn't know how to interpret it! He said we would be amazed at how many jewish people don't know any of the old or new testament, and they want to know. But we need to tell them that Yeshua is THEIR Lord and Savior. It is all about how we present it. But I know it is ultimately up to God who believes and who doesn't.

True.

"Lest you be wise in your own sight, I want you to understand this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written, "The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob"; (Romans 11:25, 26 ESV)

God will lift their blindness. I do recommend that we stop forcing them to accept our Greek and Latin based theology. We didn't appreciate being told to get circumcised. It's only fair.

EXACTLY! It's explicit about the nation (government/priesthood). If we stop insisting they convert to Greek theology, it may happen sooner, IMO.

Amen~!