IGNORED

The entire line of scripture are records.

makahiya117

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

While the entire line of Scripture are records, the outstanding record of scripture and the scripture of final authority is the published text and form of the AV 1611 KJV Holy Bible first edition.

All KJV Holy Bibles are editions of the AV 1611 KJV first edition. KJV Holy Bibles are the most published, read and loved bibles of all time. KJV Holy Bibles are the most published, read and loved books of all time.

( USA Bible Society 2013 )

The Record Theory independently answers the questions of final canonization (books and words) and final authority. The dynamic evidence of the Purified Text Theory supports the Record Theory. The evidence is exhaustive, categorical and conclusively demonstrated in the manuscript evidence, bible canonization, bible doctrine, billions of KJV Bibles and computational linguistics. ( New York Institute of Theology 2013 )

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Changes to the KJV since 1611

Daniel B. Wallace, Ph.D. Professor of New Testament Studies Dallas Theological Seminary

The King James Bible contains 791,328 words. There have been a grand total of 421 word changes. The 421 total changes amounting to only five one-hundredths of a percent.

TOWARDS has been changed to TOWARD 14 times. BURNT has been changed to BURNED 31 times. AMONGST has been changed to AMONG 36 times. LIFT has been changed to LIFTED 51 times. YOU has been changed to YE 82 times.

Out of a grand total of 421 changes from 1611 to the present, almost 300 of the 421 are of this exact nature !

Now let’s do the math... By omitting changes of this nature, we now have about 150 (to be conservative) remaining changes.

The remaining 150 changes from 1611 to today are composed of printing errors, spelling standardization, and a few minor phrase changes.

This amounts to one one-hundredth of a percent of the text.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Mak, are you a KJV onlyist?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

Hmmmm. I have read that there has been almost 100,000 errors made since 1611.

Before the KJV was first published, they had already found errors and started a second edition with corrections. Instead of publishing the first edition they accidently merged the first and second edition as they were being printed at the same time. And there were two more revisions to correct errors in the first year alone.

Do you believe the KJV translators were inspired?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

While the entire line of Scripture are records, the outstanding record of scripture and the scripture of final authority is the published text and form of the AV 1611 KJV Holy Bible first edition.

All KJV Holy Bibles are editions of the AV 1611 KJV first edition. KJV Holy Bibles are the most published, read and loved bibles of all time. KJV Holy Bibles are the most published, read and loved books of all time.

( USA Bible Society 2013 )

The Record Theory independently answers the questions of final canonization (books and words) and final authority. The dynamic evidence of the Purified Text Theory supports the Record Theory. The evidence is exhaustive, categorical and conclusively demonstrated in the manuscript evidence, bible canonization, bible doctrine, billions of KJV Bibles and computational linguistics. ( New York Institute of Theology 2013 )

Seems like there is a theme developing here... It is not clear from this post/thread but it seems like once again you're trying to promote the KJV Bible. In the following thread OneLight stated... And you responded with... Never to return to the thread. What is the point of this thread please? Do you believe that the KJV English version of the Bible is inspired?

KJ Only-ism is not allowed to be taught. If it is the intentions of the OP to discuss different versions, do so without condemnation or those who do not agree with your stance.

I am not a KJV Only or an Original Only.

KJV Only Christians are elementary bible believers .

KJV 2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God,

and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction,

for instruction in righteousness:

Original Only Christians are simple.

There are no original manuscripts.

• Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

You may not teach KJV only on Worthy. We are a christian Ministry site with a host of different denominations and believers, and while we encourage correct scripture be quoted, we do not prescribe to KJV only, and prefer to leave the choice of which bible to use to the individual member.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  143
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  06/05/1967

I'm so disappointed. I thought someone had burned the entire volume of scripture to vinyl. My son would have loved to do some turntable scratching with those, I thought! Sadly, just another kvj only thread.......

• Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I'm so disappointed. I thought someone had burned the entire volume of scripture to vinyl. My son would have loved to do some turntable scratching with those, I thought! Sadly, just another kvj only thread.......

OH great! Another member who remembers what a record actually is!

I'm getting old, I think it's time to trade in my Walkman for one of those new boombox things....sigh

OH great! Another member who remembers what a record actually is!

I'm getting old, I think it's time to trade in my Walkman for one of those new boombox things....sigh

Lol!

Avoid the iPod, they are over priced. I got a USB MP3 player for 30 bucks that does the job just fine.

Folks, I'm temporarily locking this thread :). If you think it may edify, and want to state your case, PM the servants :).