BlessedByTheBest

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Folks, the topic is "how will the world explain the rapture" - please stick roughly to the topic and don't turn it into a timing of the rapture debate.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Like I wrote before: Jesus said it all occurs on the Last Day, so there won't be anyone to explain anything.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

How Will The World Explain The Rapture? - Article

Would not Satan  claim the Rapture as his doings, if there is any opening for that as a possibility? 

How will the Beast or Satan explain this rapture lest it is claimed in some manner that will with-stand scrutiny?

Edited by tgw

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  11/08/1952

No one will have to explain the Pre-Trib Rapture because it won't be happening.

What far too many people will have to explain is why it didn't happen when so many believed that it would happen.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I think satan will find a way to decieve many.

He already has. It's called the Pre-Trib Rapture.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Well, Lucifer has had millennia to figure that one out, so who knows how it will unfold?  My guess, might be better for them to claim that the people that were raptured never existed in the first place, that they were only a figment of a very delusional person's imagination.

When someone is traumatized, like most of the world will be after the disasters from the sudden disappearances of untold millions/billions occurs, it may be easier for the mind to accept that it never happened in the first place.  Isn't shock/denial usually one of the first things that happens after something tragic/traumatic occurs?  Why not exploit that vulnerability and suggest a different reality than the on they just experienced? 

I think satan will find a way to decisive many.

considering this thread its obvious satan already has, we see from the timeline Jesus Himself lays out, with concern to His coming and gathering His elect, you either believe Him or you don't

~

PS I Love You Dear Ones So I Strongly Encourage You To Look Up To Jesus

For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. Titus 2:11-14

And Do Not Fear Nor Idolize

The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:24-28

That False Christ

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Revelation 13:11-18

And Who Is It Who Condemns The Beloved

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:1-2

Who

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. Revelation 12:10

~

Hum.....

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. John 13:34-35

~

Look Up And Rejoice

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God;

that ye may know that ye have eternal life,

and that ye may believe on the name

of the Son of God. 1 John 5:11-13

Jesus Saves

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

If Post-Trib - the world would not explain anything, no time to; for the 2nd Coming just occured.  If Pre-Trib, Mid-Trib, or Pre-Wrath, the rest of the world would then be in a delusion.  There would be wonderment in Israel, were them there Christians really right after all.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Justin - The ONLY people who will be "traumatized" will be the millions/billions who won't be going anywhere.