IGNORED

To Endure!

tsth

Guest ziggers
Suzanne, I chose this subject because Im wanting to go back to using because of everything coming agaisnt me and i cant get to a meeting till tonight which by then i want to attend the bible study they will have. one of the things that stood out was count the cost of enduring, if I endure I wil get to have a relationship with my kids, and this God im learning about well others who are stuck in the same m isery will get to see heaven, and if i endure my marrage will stay good. if i endure I will get to see God restore my life and learn of who he is, if i endure I wil make it to church next sun day which ive never sat in a church service tried this last sunday but i made it to the parking alot and made the mistake of watching people walking in and how they looked so perfect. so i came home never entering the building. i had decided that this next sunday that wont happen cause everyone has issues, if i endure I will get to know God for who he is , if i endure,for the first time in my life i will get to feel again cause im starting to feel again, used not to cry now i fel tears when i think he can love a women like me, God I pray help me right now as everything is pulling b ack I have the desire to go back to using again cause of stress I dont know how to handle relity help me please I know I dont deserve it but I wanna stay clean for my kids my marrage and for u cause u love me a women like me who would of ever thought. and I wanna so know u and show all the people who think me as trash that u dont think of me like that u love me ty God amen

I agree with you. Ive seen what you suggest work for some. I believe I followed the same instructions but it for some reason really didn't work. I'm not some dark deprived figure. I don't steal, cheat on my wife or do crime. I just know my thought life and it is awful as it has been my whole 42 years. See, I don't even lie that much! I have a dark side. I don't act on it but its there and I think about it. Jesus said your guilty even if you think about it. If prayed and read scriptures over and over but I tell you, It just dosen't stop my mind. Its like my mind is different from my soul if that makes any sence. I would never actually do what my mind fantacises about and I can say that truthfully but its still there which makes me one evil sinner. It scares me. I think Pink Floyd wrote songs about people like me. I do think about Jesus all of the time. I wish that all of the bad stuff in me could be washed away at the cross but as you say, "Endure". I have failed miserably. I have a very serious condition health wise so maybe God will still have grace for me. You really have to fight hard and be in top shape to gain the free gift of salvation as the scriptures were layed out on this post. I do believe the Bible it true. All of it!

God Bless

Dan

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ziggers

I chose this subject because Im wanting to go back to using because of everything coming agaisnt me and i cant get to a meeting till tonight which by then i want to attend the bible study they will have. one of the things that stood out was count the cost of enduring, if I endure I wil get to have a relationship with my kids, and this God im learning about well others who are stuck in the same m isery will get to see heaven, and if i endure my marrage will stay good. if i endure I will get to see God restore my life and learn of who he is, if i endure I wil make it to church next sun day which ive never sat in a church service tried this last sunday but i made it to the parking alot and made the mistake of watching people walking in and how they looked so perfect. so i came home never entering the building. i had decided that this next sunday that wont happen cause everyone has issues, if i endure I will get to know God for who he is , if i endure,for the first time in my life i will get to feel again cause im starting to feel again, used not to cry now i fel tears when i think he can love a women like me, God I pray help me right now as everything is pulling b ack I have the desire to go back to using again cause of stress I dont know how to handle relity help me please I know I dont deserve it but I wanna stay clean for my kids my marrage and for u cause u love me a women like me who would of ever thought. and I wanna so know u and show all the people who think me as trash that u dont think of me like that u love me ty God amen

Guest zekesmom2

Endurance is never easy.

II Timothy 4:7-8 "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith. Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day; and not to me only, but unto all them also that love His appearing."

We are all in a battle, a spiritual warfare. But the prize at the end is worth everything.

Not all of us have the same battles, but many of our battles still have similar "stages." And no matter how long we are believers, until we are with Christ we will have to continue to fight. But we know the outcome!

Endure!!!

• 11 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  226
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/15/1954

I chose this subject because Im wanting to go back to using because of everything coming agaisnt me and i cant get to a meeting till tonight which by then i want to attend the bible study they will have. one of the things that stood out was count the cost of enduring, if I endure I wil get to have a relationship with my kids, and this God im learning about well others who are stuck in the same m isery will get to see heaven, and if i endure my marrage will stay good. if i endure I will get to see God restore my life and learn of who he is, if i endure I wil make it to church next sun day which ive never sat in a church service tried this last sunday but i made it to the parking alot and made the mistake of watching people walking in and how they looked so perfect. so i came home never entering the building. i had decided that this next sunday that wont happen cause everyone has issues, if i endure I will get to know God for who he is , if i endure,for the first time in my life i will get to feel again cause im starting to feel again, used not to cry now i fel tears when i think he can love a women like me, God I pray help me right now as everything is pulling b ack I have the desire to go back to using again cause of stress I dont know how to handle relity help me please I know I dont deserve it but I wanna stay clean for my kids my marrage and for u cause u love me a women like me who would of ever thought. and I wanna so know u and show all the people who think me as trash that u dont think of me like that u love me ty God amen

Psalms 17:15 As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

there is assurance but it certainly isn't easy.

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

"find" not earn it.

Romans 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?

2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

if we are born again we certainly will overcome,

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

beiong born of God is the key. it is then assured.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

.... Psalms 17:15 As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness ....

Oh Hallelujah!

Praying!