tsth

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

I find it interesting that you take the study of the Word and find offense to it? If you choose to participate in the study of "Enduring", by all means, please do! If not, please don't attempt to hijack this thread, and turn it into something you perceive it to be.

Thanks.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The times of testing will come. How will we respond? How will we hold firm?

When we begin to see the rich man/men rise up? How will we hold firm when the darkness comes?

Psalm 49

1 To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of the sons of Korah. Hear this, all peoples; Give ear, all inhabitants of the world, 2 Both low and high, Rich and poor together. 3 My mouth shall speak wisdom, And the meditation of my heart shall give understanding. 4 I will incline my ear to a proverb; I will disclose my dark saying on the harp. 5 Why should I fear in the days of evil, When the iniquity at my heels surrounds me?

16 Do not be afraid when one becomes rich, When the glory of his house is increased; 17 For when he dies he shall carry nothing away; His glory shall not descend after him. 18 Though while he lives he blesses himself (For men will praise you when you do well for yourself), 19 He shall go to the generation of his fathers; They shall never see light. 20 A man who is in honor, yet does not understand, Is like the beasts that perish.

In His Love,

Suzanne

Lamentations 3:21 This I recall to my mind, Therefore I have hope. 22 Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. 23 They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. 24 "The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I hope in Him!" 25 The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him. 26 It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the Lord.

3:55 I called on Your name, O Lord, From the lowest pit. 56 You have heard my voice: "Do not hide Your ear From my sighing, from my cry for help." 57 You drew near on the day I called on You, And said, "Do not fear!"

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

I find it interesting that you take the study of the Word and find offense to it?

Lamentations 3:21 This I recall to my mind, Therefore I have hope. 22 Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. 23 They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. 24 "The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I hope in Him!" 25 The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him. 26 It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the Lord.

3:55 I called on Your name, O Lord, From the lowest pit. 56 You have heard my voice: "Do not hide Your ear From my sighing, from my cry for help." 57 You drew near on the day I called on You, And said, "Do not fear!"

In His Love,

Suzanne

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you so much for encouragement Wayne! I need it! :24:

I reposted the above, because I forgot to highlight the most important focus within it.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

Bless you sister!

Excellent Scriptures. :24:

One of my favorite passages of Scripture and one that often share with those inmates who I minster to ---

Deuteronomy 4

29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;

31 (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God); he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Praise HIM!

Be Blessed,

Wayne

Edited by Saved by Grace

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Hi Suzanne,

I have just finished reading all the thread on the study you srarted and I have to say I'm impressed and also blessed. AS usual you have given the readers something to mull over, especially who are struggling with certain aspects of their life. Some of us have, and still are, groping in the dark, trying to come to terms with our stumbling and feeling as we are short of the mark, and some tire and grow weary, but Jesus said, " Come to Me all who are weary and heavily burdened and I shall give you rest. Take my yoke on you for I am lowly and humble and you will find rest for your souls." (from memory without looking it up.)

Keep it up Sister, I personally, have been encouraged.

blessings,

eric.

Awww, Eric, you just made my day!!!

Really!

:thumbsup: