• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Invisible-tears-sad-songs-29611182-500-368.jpg

I'm just tired of trying and failing again and again in my christian walk............. I'm just tired of listening to those voices that whisper at my ear..."Boy you'll never win........" I can't get victory over sin which clearly implies that i'm under law and not under grace............ I tried almost all the ways..... feels like i'm at end of my wits................

Nitish, Something struck me as I was reading your post. You said you are tired of those voices that whisper. Have you considered that these voices might not be your own? Many do not believe that the powers of darkness can attack or inhabit a Christian. I do not believe this for many reasons and all of them quite tangible and evident. I believe that often Christians do not give Satan and his forces enough credit and enough study. You see, the enemy is just that, a force that works diligently and tactfully. The spirits of darkeness have very personal and compelling reasons to find open doors, force doors open, or simply attach to human bodies and spirits. They wander in the cold deserts, in barren lands, living in crags and among thorns and holes. However, they find rest when they have a body to find a little piece of ground to occupy. This doesn't mean that the holy spirit does not own you; it means that they have been given permission by the individual to stay there. They are squatters. As we have free will, we can open our door unwittingly to these forces. Once in they work harder and harder to gain more ground. Each one of these spirits have a specific personality and its name is the sum total of this personality. Sounds to me like you may have a spirit of failure tormenting you. It has found this little open door and has his foot in it trying to force it wider and wider. It found that you reacted to promptings of being a failure. It found your guilt. It then proceeded to work at getting you weaker in that area by tempting you and arranging for opportunities to entice you to sin more and thereby feel more guilty and more of a failure. These enemy troops find help from other spirits to accomplish this, as they know once they have you feeling distant from God, they can find a toe hold for another spirit like maybe the spirit of drunkenness or self-loathing, the spirit of shame or laziness. Have you read how Jesus asked the spirits their names and the one replied Legion as we are many? They all then requested that Jesus not send them out of the country and instead into something else. They wanted a body and they wanted to stay in their physical location. Daniel mentioned his angel having to fight the princes of different counties. This would logically mean that there is order of rank within their troops. They did not want to fight again for rank outside of their social group, possibly. So, what should you do if this be the case? First, I would remove any unclean items from your home: frog figurines, owls, witchcraft symbols and books about the occult. Also look for things like magic cards and masks from areas in the world that commonly call upon dark spirits. Then, get your pastor to place oil above the door posts and windows while praying for cleansing. I know this sounds like mumbo jumbo, but these spirits must obey the word of God. The key is that you use this power given to you. It would be like having an intruder sleeping on your couch and threatening you; you have a gun loaded and ready but instead argue with the intruder and don't use the gun. Next, you need to pray and use the Bible scriptures that proclaim God's power and authority. Speak directly to the spirits by name and command them in Jesus' name to leave you and your house. Command them to not use other spirits for aid against you. Tell them that you are binding them from speaking to you or others in the name of Jesus who has all power and authority. Keep using lots of power scripture quotes. Don't stop praying for days. Also, fast for at least 3 days while praying whenever you feel hungry. Praise God out loud often. Then, once your voices to sin stop, don't you stop. They are tenacious and want back in bad. You must feast on the word of God daily and without fail. After a while you will hear the voices again telling you lies. Remember Axis Sally from the radio programs of WWII? She would broadcast how someone's wife was having and affair and use his name, she would list the names of fallen soldiers, she would mix lies and truth to undermine the troops mentally. She would then play popular music for the US to get the troops to listen to her broadcast. It was very disheartening for the soldiers fighting in the war. This is where you need to have a rear guard ready, someone watching your back. This is God and His angels. Call upon them and repeat the victory versus. As someone here posted that you need to give it all to God, this is true. But, you also have to use what God gave you as weapons of war and defense. Everyday put on the whole armor of God. If you are drawn to unrighteous things, say out loud, I rebuke you spirit of darkness and in the Power and Blood of Jesus I command you to leave. Also, realize that you may not be alone in this habitual sin, and those involved with you in it need to be distanced. Satan will use their voices and lies to trick you also. Remember, this is war. Satan and his forces are here and reign here. Their appointed time is not up and they are free to torment us. However, if we live instead in the spirit of God, placing our minds in line with His, we will be safe. They will not be able to truly hurt us. You can have victory, so don't believe those lying voices. Follow God's word and do what it says: fast and pray. May the Lord richly bless you. Janiebeth

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  04/15/1990

Invisible-tears-sad-songs-29611182-500-368.jpg

I'm just tired of trying and failing again and again in my christian walk............. I'm just tired of listening to those voices that whisper at my ear..."Boy you'll never win........" I can't get victory over sin which clearly implies that i'm under law and not under grace............ I tried almost all the ways..... feels like i'm at end of my wits................

Nitish, Something struck me as I was reading your post. You said you are tired of those voices that whisper. Have you considered that these voices might not be your own? Many do not believe that the powers of darkness can attack or inhabit a Christian. I do not believe this for many reasons and all of them quite tangible and evident. I believe that often Christians do not give Satan and his forces enough credit and enough study. You see, the enemy is just that, a force that works diligently and tactfully. The spirits of darkeness have very personal and compelling reasons to find open doors, force doors open, or simply attach to human bodies and spirits. They wander in the cold deserts, in barren lands, living in crags and among thorns and holes. However, they find rest when they have a body to find a little piece of ground to occupy. This doesn't mean that the holy spirit does not own you; it means that they have been given permission by the individual to stay there. They are squatters. As we have free will, we can open our door unwittingly to these forces. Once in they work harder and harder to gain more ground. Each one of these spirits have a specific personality and its name is the sum total of this personality. Sounds to me like you may have a spirit of failure tormenting you. It has found this little open door and has his foot in it trying to force it wider and wider. It found that you reacted to promptings of being a failure. It found your guilt. It then proceeded to work at getting you weaker in that area by tempting you and arranging for opportunities to entice you to sin more and thereby feel more guilty and more of a failure. These enemy troops find help from other spirits to accomplish this, as they know once they have you feeling distant from God, they can find a toe hold for another spirit like maybe the spirit of drunkenness or self-loathing, the spirit of shame or laziness. Have you read how Jesus asked the spirits their names and the one replied Legion as we are many? They all then requested that Jesus not send them out of the country and instead into something else. They wanted a body and they wanted to stay in their physical location. Daniel mentioned his angel having to fight the princes of different counties. This would logically mean that there is order of rank within their troops. They did not want to fight again for rank outside of their social group, possibly. So, what should you do if this be the case? First, I would remove any unclean items from your home: frog figurines, owls, witchcraft symbols and books about the occult. Also look for things like magic cards and masks from areas in the world that commonly call upon dark spirits. Then, get your pastor to place oil above the door posts and windows while praying for cleansing. I know this sounds like mumbo jumbo, but these spirits must obey the word of God. The key is that you use this power given to you. It would be like having an intruder sleeping on your couch and threatening you; you have a gun loaded and ready but instead argue with the intruder and don't use the gun. Next, you need to pray and use the Bible scriptures that proclaim God's power and authority. Speak directly to the spirits by name and command them in Jesus' name to leave you and your house. Command them to not use other spirits for aid against you. Tell them that you are binding them from speaking to you or others in the name of Jesus who has all power and authority. Keep using lots of power scripture quotes. Don't stop praying for days. Also, fast for at least 3 days while praying whenever you feel hungry. Praise God out loud often. Then, once your voices to sin stop, don't you stop. They are tenacious and want back in bad. You must feast on the word of God daily and without fail. After a while you will hear the voices again telling you lies. Remember Axis Sally from the radio programs of WWII? She would broadcast how someone's wife was having and affair and use his name, she would list the names of fallen soldiers, she would mix lies and truth to undermine the troops mentally. She would then play popular music for the US to get the troops to listen to her broadcast. It was very disheartening for the soldiers fighting in the war. This is where you need to have a rear guard ready, someone watching your back. This is God and His angels. Call upon them and repeat the victory versus. As someone here posted that you need to give it all to God, this is true. But, you also have to use what God gave you as weapons of war and defense. Everyday put on the whole armor of God. If you are drawn to unrighteous things, say out loud, I rebuke you spirit of darkness and in the Power and Blood of Jesus I command you to leave. Also, realize that you may not be alone in this habitual sin, and those involved with you in it need to be distanced. Satan will use their voices and lies to trick you also. Remember, this is war. Satan and his forces are here and reign here. Their appointed time is not up and they are free to torment us. However, if we live instead in the spirit of God, placing our minds in line with His, we will be safe. They will not be able to truly hurt us. You can have victory, so don't believe those lying voices. Follow God's word and do what it says: fast and pray. May the Lord richly bless you. Janiebeth

Thanks for your prayer janiebeth.........

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Read Romans 7:5-to the end. You will read of Paul's struggle to live for God. The victory is Christ in you, his life living in you while you enter into God's rest. There is much teaching in this line that you need to receive. Perhaps some others will water this little seed that I have just planted. The hope of glory is Christ in you! Just quit trying to do something in yourself and rest and do nothing and let Christ live his life in you and do more than you ever dreamed of doing.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

http://www.victorious.org/strnghld.htm

Maybe this will be helpful

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  414
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  07/31/1974

The Lord is with you!

Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."