marriage and deliverance issues

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  287
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

I noticed I made some errors in grammar and spelling, particularly in the last post, but I think intent was clear. Even if you have no answers please keep me in prayer.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

The accuser of the brethren has been cast into the lower earthly realm. Walk in the light. Ask the Lord to fill you with his Holy Spirit, remove your conversation from the lower adamic nature and to teach you all things.

This may entail separating from men's doctrines and men's religious systems.

1 John 2:27

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Revelation 12:12

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

1 John 1:7

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and theblood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,191
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I am new to this forum a.s of today. I don't wish to be all over the place as there is more then one issue and they are intertwined.

I am a charismatic Christian but I have had experiences with the demonic that are not imaginary, with objective verifiable phenomena that involved other persons as well, including the pastor of a church who now has an international prophetic ministry. I can go into some detail perhaps later in this thread, if you like, or on a different thread. I am seeking deliverance but finding someone who can help me has eluded me for decades. I recently turned 60. The internal oppression/ possession has receded over the years but the external oppression is now the greater affliction. I work as a professional in the human services for a government agency and have been at this job for 19 years.

My wife is seeking to be a baptized member of the Jehovah's Witnesses. She has both physical and emotional problems and is unable to work and we have always lived separately although we have been married for 10 years. She wanted me to buy her a computer, but after praying about this I felt promptings that the Lord did not want me to do this as her primary reason for obtaining the computer was to further her efforts to become a Jehovah's Witness. She does not have the finances to afford a computer and would need my help. I told her of my reluctance during a break from work last Wednesday and she became very agitated. I bought her a tablet and took her to my home. While she was there she ripped some of my Christian books, messed up the wires connecting my modem, router and television. On the way back to her home she pushed me as I was driving down a freeway. Later she called me incessantly to harass me. She called the police and told them that I was attacking a woman with a knife at my home. The police came to my house and I allowed them to search my home explaining the circumstances. She eventually calmed down, We traded in the tablet for a laptop the next day which suited her better. I had to cancel work on Thursday and Friday, canceling meetings that would be difficult to reschedule so she could stay with me and regain her emotional equilibrium. She was in physical pain. There is considerable pressure at my job and those were days I could ill afford to take off. We have had other situations in the past often involving matters o faith. I know I need to stand my ground even if it means that everything comes crashing down.

Although I am connected with a church, between my job which is very demanding and my wife's needs, I rarely have time to attend. I have no social life other then contact with my wife and no Christian fellowship except for a biweekly home meeting which I sometimes have to miss. However the later part of my evenings are spent in prayer, reading Christian books and listening to Christian programs. I wish to do something for Jesus as i believe I am burying my talents but see no way out of my present circumstances.

I know this may seem rambling and there is actually much more that can be said especially in regard to supernatural demonic manifestations. Please pray for me and if you have any advice it would be much appreciated, my brothers and sisters in the Lord.

I find it interesting you find objective reliance through our senses! Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

I noticed I made some errors in grammar and spelling, particularly in the last post, but I think intent was clear. Even if you have no answers please keep me in prayer.

Praying. :thumbsup:

I am new to this forum a.s of today. I don't wish to be all over the place as there is more then one issue and they are intertwined.

I am a charismatic Christian but I have had experiences with the demonic that are not imaginary, with objective verifiable phenomena that involved other persons as well, including the pastor of a church who now has an international prophetic ministry. I can go into some detail perhaps later in this thread, if you like, or on a different thread. I am seeking deliverance but finding someone who can help me has eluded me for decades. I recently turned 60. The internal oppression/ possession has receded over the years but the external oppression is now the greater affliction. I work as a professional in the human services for a government agency and have been at this job for 19 years.

My wife is seeking to be a baptized member of the Jehovah's Witnesses. She has both physical and emotional problems and is unable to work and we have always lived separately although we have been married for 10 years. She wanted me to buy her a computer, but after praying about this I felt promptings that the Lord did not want me to do this as her primary reason for obtaining the computer was to further her efforts to become a Jehovah's Witness. She does not have the finances to afford a computer and would need my help. I told her of my reluctance during a break from work last Wednesday and she became very agitated. I bought her a tablet and took her to my home. While she was there she ripped some of my Christian books, messed up the wires connecting my modem, router and television. On the way back to her home she pushed me as I was driving down a freeway. Later she called me incessantly to harass me. She called the police and told them that I was attacking a woman with a knife at my home. The police came to my house and I allowed them to search my home explaining the circumstances. She eventually calmed down, We traded in the tablet for a laptop the next day which suited her better. I had to cancel work on Thursday and Friday, canceling meetings that would be difficult to reschedule so she could stay with me and regain her emotional equilibrium. She was in physical pain. There is considerable pressure at my job and those were days I could ill afford to take off. We have had other situations in the past often involving matters o faith. I know I need to stand my ground even if it means that everything comes crashing down.

Although I am connected with a church, between my job which is very demanding and my wife's needs, I rarely have time to attend. I have no social life other then contact with my wife and no Christian fellowship except for a biweekly home meeting which I sometimes have to miss. However the later part of my evenings are spent in prayer, reading Christian books and listening to Christian programs. I wish to do something for Jesus as i believe I am burying my talents but see no way out of my present circumstances.

I know this may seem rambling and there is actually much more that can be said especially in regard to supernatural demonic manifestations. Please pray for me and if you have any advice it would be much appreciated, my brothers and sisters in the Lord.

I find it interesting you find objective reliance through our senses! Love, Steven

I'm not sure that I understand what you are saying, Steven

Golden Eagle- I wish to thank you again for your prayers. They are very much appreciated. I am seeking someone to help me in obtaining a deliverance and don't seem to be having much success. I realize that this is a controversial subject very much at the fringe in most Christian circles.

I'm not sure that I understand what you are saying, Steven

You made no mention of feasting upon God's Word.... The Christians foundation source for all of life here and now!

As life here is in shadows... false perceptions arrived at through false feelings, incomplete information, lies, wrong standards, frailties through weakness of flesh etc...

One needs to dedicate themselves to The Word and then to will to do what it says... no matter how hard or dry emotionally it may seem! God's Word 'IS' the key to all else in the walk with God as it comes with specific, with promise, to enable us to do what God asks of us!

2 Ti 2:15-16

15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

NKJV

2 Ti 3:15-17

15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which

is in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction

in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

NKJV

Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

Golden Eagle- I wish to thank you again for your prayers. They are very much appreciated. I am seeking someone to help me in obtaining a deliverance and don't seem to be having much success. I realize that this is a controversial subject very much at the fringe in most Christian circles.

Yes brother praying. :)

As Enoob asked are you digging into God's Word - the Bible?

God bless,

GE

enoob57 and GoldenEagle- Actually I spend much more of my reading time reading Christian biographies, Christian history and books about Christianity then reading the Word itself. I am aware that this is a weakness. After about 9:30PM I typically spend a few hours in Christian reading, Christian websites, Christian programs and prayer. Through the night as I fall asleep and wake I often spend my time in prayer or praying in tongues. Pray for me.

Loved one it is worse than you think! You are starving your Spiritual Life.... a life The Lord sacrificed Himself for you to have!

I give witness to you that it is worth the personal discipline to arrive at a more able place to be used by Him in His Work!

By the promise of so doing 2 Ti 3:15-17...

Prayed..... Love, Steven