Support Israel

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  377
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

I request a YES or NO answer to these very important questions, which will determine my fellowship here at Worthy . 

The scriptures clearly state that I am a Jew Romans 2:28-29

The scriptures clearly state we are to give yes/no for answers Matthew 5:37  

Questions: (1) Is Abraham's seed Jesus Christ ?

(2) Do those who believe in Christ become Abraham's seed ?

(3) Are believers, being Abraham's seed and now spiritual Jews Gods new chosen people ? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, yes and yes! Its easy, unless you complicate it with strange obsessions about the modern day state Israel. The Church is now obviously God's chosen people, destined to be with Him for eternity. No-one who rejects Christ as the Messiah can be counted among the chosen people of God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

I am a Jew Romans 2:28-29 ! now which one of you is going to tell me I am not ?

You are not a Jew (unless of course you are Jewish).

We have to look at the whole counsel of G-d, and we see the Ekklesia made up of Jew and Gentile

and that those that are Jews are encouraged to remain as Jews, and likewise the Gentiles.

Romans was addressing Jews in the flesh to show them that G-d was looking at their hearts

not their lack of a foreskin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are not a Jew (unless of course you are Jewish).

We have to look at the whole counsel of G-d, and we see the Ekklesia made up of Jew and Gentile

and that those that are Jews are encouraged to remain as Jews, and likewise the Gentiles.

Romans was addressing Jews in the flesh to show them that G-d was looking at their hearts

not their lack of a foreskin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In what ways are Jews "encouraged" to remain as Jews? Sacrifices? Synagogue worship? Surely we are all one in Christ, and we give up our previous religious identity, be it Muslim, Satanist, Bhuddist or Jew!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I request a YES or NO answer to these very important questions, which will determine my fellowship here at Worthy . 

The scriptures clearly state that I am a Jew Romans 2:28-29

The scriptures clearly state we are to give yes/no for answers Matthew 5:37  

Questions: (1) Is Abraham's seed Jesus Christ ?

(2) Do those who believe in Christ become Abraham's seed ?

(3) Are believers, being Abraham's seed and now spiritual Jews Gods new chosen people ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I guess the test to determine your "fellowship" here at Worthy actually depends on you. We have a lot of differing opinions on Worthy, which is why it is a Ministry site. Please read the TOS and you should be fine.

God Bless you.

~

Been Celebrating The Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) Long Have We?

Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a day of atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD. And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it is a day of atonement, to make an atonement for you before the LORD your God.

For whatsoever soul it be that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people.  Leviticus 23:27-29

~

Unless You Are A Jew

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. Romans 2:28-29

A Child Of Abraham, Isaac And Jacob (Israel)

And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt. And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.

Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel.

And in the first day there shall be an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save that which every man must eat, that only may be done of you. And ye shall observe the feast of unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall ye observe this day in your generations by an ordinance for ever. Exodus 12:13-17

Then Like Me, You Are a Gentile And Not A Jew 

Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.

And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me. Isaiah 49:22-23

And To Say Otherwise Would Make God A Liar, You Think

The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim.  Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation. For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion. Joel 3:16-21

~

Believe

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits;

that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

And so all Israel shall be saved:

as it is written,

There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer,

and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: Romans 11:25-26

And Be Blessed Believed

Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. Genesis 12:1-3

Love, Joe

I request a YES or NO answer to these very important questions, which will determine my fellowship here at Worthy

.... strange obsessions about the modern day state Israel. The Church is now obviously God's chosen people, destined to be with Him for eternity. No-one who rejects Christ as the Messiah can be counted among the chosen people of God.

~

Strange (?) Obsessions

Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day,

and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar;

The LORD of hosts is his name:

If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD,

then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. Jeremiah 31:35-36

About Our Modern Israel

Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; your brethren that hated you,

that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified:

but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple,

a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.

Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day?

or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD:

shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.

Rejoice ye with Jerusalem,

and be glad with her, all ye that love her:

rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her: Isaiah 66:5-10

And About Yeshua (Jesus), The Israeli Messiah

I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. Romans 11:1-5

It is the whole tenor of the New Testament, not based on some pet "proof texts".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is an easy out.  No one is asking for "proof texts."  We are asking for scriptural support of what you claim.  ...............

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, you are seeking a trade in proof texts as some others do on these threads. That's a silly, unChristian game, which I will never play. May God bless your Church, as He does mine as we seek to work out the reality of being God's chosen people here and now.

Edited by GoldenEagle

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

No, you are seeking a trade in proof texts as some others do on these threads. That's a silly, unChristian game, which I will never play. May God bless your Church, as He does mine as we seek to work out the reality of being God's chosen people here and now.

A. Here's how I view Israel... I don't believe it's unChristian to stand up for God's chosen people - Israel. Have God's promises to Israel been nullified or fullfilled? I don't think so... What do you think?

B. I don't believe that God has finalized His work with Israel (See Rom. 11). Yet we are part of the same Church (Body of Christ) if we are all Beleivers would you agree?

C. This graph gives us a good picture of where Jews and Gentiles relate to the Church. Grafted-in Gentiles and Remnant Jews are saved by Jesus Christ and therefor part of the Church. Ethnic Jews are ethnic Israel and Gentiles are the rest of those who are not saved. Do you agree with this?

shearit-Yisrael2.gif

D. The difference is we're (as Gentiles) grafted into God's promises to Israel - the blessing of Messiah. Jesus was sent to the Jew first and then the Gentiles as a blessing to all the nations. Do you agree?

Picture of grafting...

p-064-1.gif

E. I think a key distinction to makeis everything exists for God. Not the other way around. The Church exists to bring honor to God. Israel exists to bring honor to God. Do you agree?

F. We are not the main character in God’s play of history, present, and future. God is the main character. Do you agree?

See this thread:

God bless,

GE

Guest shiloh357

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No we are not seeking a trade in proof texts.  We are testing your the claim that the whole New Testament supports your position as you have claimed.   Bottom line here is that you cannot provide one shred of any biblical support for your position.    We are asking for a complete theological platform that you claim exists.   We don't want proof texts.  We want you to support your assertions with Scripture since you claim that Scriptures supports it. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

For ease of discussion (and since the quote feature is still broken) I've assigned myself the color Brown, Gandalf Indigo, Spinning Machine Fire Brick, Cobalt Teal, I've left Botz's posts in Navy, and I've left Shiloh's posts in bold black. I've also set dividers between the different quotes. It's getting hard to read the quotes. Please follow suit by choosing a color to differentiate posters in the discussion. Please reserve Medium Blue for Scripture.