IGNORED

Is it true that God won't give us more than we can handle?

FreeinChrist

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Thanks for the encouraging words everyone and prayers.  And Leonard thanks for the laugh, it kinda sounds like my answer when I know God is chastening me, I always cry out God you really don't have love me this much,   Hebrews 12:6.  Just last week had a nightmare and woke up and it was basically what is happening in my life, and than read a chapter in the Bible, which just caused so much pain, don't know if the dream means anything but if it does it surely goes against what I read and know of in the Bible.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,424
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Thanks for the encouraging words everyone and prayers.  And Leonard thanks for the laugh, it kinda sounds like my answer when I know God is chastening me, I always cry out God you really don't have love me this much,   Hebrews 12:6.  Just last week had a nightmare and woke up and it was basically what is happening in my life, and than read a chapter in the Bible, which just caused so much pain, don't know if the dream means anything but if it does it surely goes against what I read and know of in the Bible.

Then you have tested the spirit that came to you!

1 John 4:1-2

4 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God;

because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

NKJV

It is not of God for God cannot deny His Word nor change it as it would make Him a liar...  Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

Rely on God duggarfan :) Even when you can't handle it God can give you the grace and strength. He'll carry you. :thumbsup:

God is our strength and shield. A strong help in times of trouble. :)

God bless,

GE