IGNORED

Scientist 'Make Up' Evidence to suit their needs.

Sculelos

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I've seen this in action several times. To be perfectly clear from a Biblical point of View the Earth is about 5801 Years old, however most simply say 6,000 years because it's a nice rounded figure and much easier to remember since it will never change in a persons life-span. 

However back to the original point it seems like most of modern cosmetology is made up of stuff that simply does not exist in reality nor is scientifically verifiable nor is it real in appearance, form or reality essentially many mainstream scientist are guilty of what they accuse religion of doing which is saying certain things are no doubt true when there is simply no evidence to back-up their claims.

These are the most vital weak points of Science falsely so called. 

1. Big Bang Theory, the universe simply does not have enough matter nor energy to create a bang that would create a universe. Besides 100% of the Universe is electrical and electricity will not travel through empty space... (which I should say is an axiom because there is no such thing as empty space because all space is 'something')

2. Evolution, there simply is not any record of evidence indicating evolution from one species to another. Many species have been found in all layers of strata but as always evolutionist ignore data that doesn't suit their idolatry.

3. Relativity, there is nothing to support this view. Ions are the building blocks of everything that exist. The modern definition of Ions is incorrect as Ions can be charges with a negative, positive or neutral charge. This view is problematic for Atheist due to the fact that if Ions can be measured as a 'Quantum' meaning all encompassing source that is both the Alpha and Omega which is smallest and greatest energy sources that exist. If relativity is to believed there can not be any Quantum Physics. Thus since Quantum Physics are indeed proven as true, relativity is proven false which brings me to my next point.

4. Heliocentricity, This deals with the theory of the Universe, the theory of Origins. If the Earth rotates and orbits the Sun and is independent of the rest of the Universe and the galaxies the Bible is falsified. this theory is too complicated to go over in great detail here but physically it is impossible for the Earth to be rotating or revolving around the Sun. Look here for more information on this http://fixedearth.com/

5. Carbon Dating, This method has proven false in at least 50% of cases with often up to a 500% window of error. This means Carbon dating truly is not more accurate then throwing a pair of dice when it comes to dating practicably anything. 

Remember Science is simply observations. Facts are facts and theories are stories about what someone thought might have happened. Theories can only be proven with evidence. Fabricated evidence does not count! So it is very apparent that indeed the Universe is very young indeed and also very, very small. (Less then 2 light hours thick)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,363
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  5

I've seen this in action several times. To be perfectly clear from a Biblical point of View the Earth is about 5801 Years old, however most simply say 6,000 years because it's a nice rounded figure and much easier to remember since it will never change in a persons life-span. 

However back to the original point it seems like most of modern cosmetology is made up of stuff that simply does not exist in reality nor is scientifically verifiable nor is it real in appearance, form or reality essentially many mainstream scientist are guilty of what they accuse religion of doing which is saying certain things are no doubt true when there is simply no evidence to back-up their claims.

1. Big Bang Theory, the universe simply does not have enough matter nor energy to create a bang that would create a universe. Besides 100% of the Universe is electrical and electricity will not travel through empty space... (which I should say is an axiom because there is no such thing as empty space because all space is 'something')

2. Evolution, there simply is not any record of evidence indicating evolution from one species to another. Many species have been found in all layers of strata but as always evolutionist ignore data that doesn't suit their idolatry.

3. Relativity, there is nothing to support this view. Ions are the building blocks of everything that exist. The modern definition of Ions is incorrect as Ions can be charges with a negative, positive or neutral charge. This view is problematic for Atheist due to the fact that if Ions can be measured as a 'Quantum' meaning all encompassing source that is both the Alpha and Omega which is smallest and greatest energy sources that exist. If relativity is to believed there can not be any Quantum Physics. Thus since Quantum Physics are indeed proven as true, relativity is proven false which brings me to my next point.

4. Heliocentricity, This deals with the theory of the Universe, the theory of Origins. If the Earth rotates and orbits the Sun and is independent of the rest of the Universe and the galaxies the Bible is falsified. this theory is too complicated to go over in great detail here but physically it is impossible for the Earth to be rotating or revolving around the Sun. Look here for more information on this http://fixedearth.com/

5. Carbon Dating, This method has proven false in at least 50% of cases with often up to a 500% window of error. This means Carbon dating truly is not more accurate then throwing a pair of dice when it comes to dating practicably anything. 

Remember Science is simply observations. Facts are facts and theories are stories about what someone thought might have happened. Theories can only be proven with evidence. Fabricated evidence does not count! So it is very apparent that indeed the Universe is very young indeed and also very, very small. (Less then 2 light hours thick)

1. There's not enough energy in the universe? energy is conserved in interactions, almost by definition there is enough energy. The universe is not 100% 'electric'. There are four fundamental forces in the universe, the electromagnetic force is one.

2. Finding mammals in the pre-cambrian? by all means, share with us.

3. ions are atoms that have an extra electron or two compared to protons (or vice versa, in which case they are often referred to as cations). They are not the fundamental building blocks of things.

Maybe you should tell me, what do you think relativity is and why do you think it is wrong? Relativistic corrections go into your GPS system. The most spectacular evidence that Relativity is true though are given by nuclear weapons which work because of the relativistic mass-energy relation. Relativisty, special and general, is incredibly well tested and established empirically on multiple fronts.

The most advanced quantum mechanics we have has relativistic corrections in it.

4. So the fact that we have actually been in space and seen this entire system is irrelevant to you? How about the guys who went to the moon, or was that a conspiracy in your estimation?

5. no. Besides which, there are other radioactive isotopes we can use to do dating.

Edited by alphaparticle

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Congratulations for getting alpha to post. 

1. There's not enough energy in the universe? energy is conserved in interactions, almost by definition there is enough energy. The universe is not 100% 'electric'. There are four fundamental forces in the universe, the electromagnetic force is one.

2. Finding mammals in the pre-cambrian? by all means, share with us.

3. ions are atoms that have an extra electron or two compared to protons (or vice versa, in which case they are often referred to as cations). They are not the fundamental building blocks of things.

Maybe you should tell me, what do you think relativity is and why do you think it is wrong? Relativistic corrections go into your GPS system. The most spectacular evidence that Relativity is true though are given by nuclear weapons which work because of the relativistic mass-energy relation. Relativisty, special and general, is incredibly well tested and established empirically on multiple fronts.

The most advanced quantum mechanics we have has relativistic corrections in it.

4. So the fact that we have actually been in space and seen this entire system is irrelevant to you? How about the guys who went to the moon, or was that a conspiracy in your estimation?

5. no. Besides which, there are other radioactive isotopes we can use to do dating.

1. I've seen energy decay until it escapes our Universe. In fact if Modern Cosmetology is to be believed only about 8.8% of the original energy is left in our Universe. The Universe can not be both expanding and decaying at the same time but yet they say that the Universe is 156 Billion light years thick but only 13.77 Billion light years old.

2. There is pretty much nothing fossilized in the Precambrian except deep sea creatures but would you settle for Dinosaur and Human footprints found together? http://www.dinosaurc14ages.com/footprints.htm

3. I really shouldn't be talking about things nobody knows about except an elect few. http://www.holoscience.com/wp/ Has a good crash course in the Electric Universe Cosmetology Model. Satellites use software tricks to correct for differences in GPS triangulation but it's all based on a static Earth model. Quantum Mechanics is still not advanced enough yet to get down to calculating individual electrons and neutrons working together in what I call Ions (Technically the only thing in existence beside Ions is Neutrons)

4. We have seen the system. Even I have seen the system. I know how it works and all is consistent with a Geocentric Earth model. However remember that Geocentric does not mean flat as some mockers like to suggest.

5. Doesn't matter which element is used because all elements are breaking down like I posted in number 1. Equilibrium has not yet reached it's Climax and under best estimations it would only take 30,000 years to reach equilibrium from the formation of the Earth. This problem is ignored by Scientist as it's 'Unthinkable' to them. 

All questions have answers, feel free to ask me some if you desire as I have been studying science intently for many years. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

" feel free to ask me some if you desire as I have been studying science intently for many years."

ncn<<<< sits back and waits for "alph" to pick himself up off the floor when he has stopped laughing.   :taped:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.81
  • Days Won:  44

Congratulations for getting alpha to post. 

<<< asks AJ to pass the popcorn. >>>

Lol. yup. :thumbsup:

Ok, so we'll put you firmly in the "modern science is one giant conspiracy" camp.

Good to know.

To be fair the Bible warns us that "Modern Science IS one Giant conspiracy"

2 Timothy 2

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Enoch 104

Ye sinners, 
although ye say: “Ye cannot search it out, and all our sins are not written down; still they will 
continually write down your sins every day. 8. And now I show it to you, that light and 
darkness, day and night, see all your sins. 9. Be not impious in your hearts, and do not lie, 
and do not change the words of rectitude, and do not call a lie the words of the Holy and 
Great One, and do not glorify your idols; for all your untruths and all your impiety will not 
be to you for a justification, but for a great sin. 10. And now, I know this mystery that the 
words of rectitude will be changed, and many sinners will rebel, and will speak wicked words, 
and will lie and make great works, and write books concerning their words. 11. But when 
they write all my words in rectitude in their languages, and do not change or abridge anything 
of my words, but write all in rectitude, all that I have first testified on their account, 
12. then I know another mystery, that books will be given to just and to the wise for joy and for rectitude and for much wisdom. 13. And the books will be given to them, and they will believe in them and will rejoice in them; and then all the just, who have learned all the paths of rectitude out of them, will be rewarded. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,740
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/02/1964

One thing I have to point out, cosmetology deals with makeup and hairstyles! 

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

This guy has to a spoof, nobody believes the things he is putting forth

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

In fact if Modern Cosmetology is to be believed

Oh my, he did say that!

"Cosmology" is the word you are looking for.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

4. We have seen the system. Even I have seen the system. I know how it works and all is consistent with a Geocentric Earth model. However remember that Geocentric does not mean flat as some mockers like to suggest.

I'm not sure where on the fixedearth website we are supposed to find the information you are referencing?

But first of all, "heliocentricity" doesn't deal with the theory of the universe. No one claims the sun to be the center of the universe. Heliocentricity, rather,  is about our solar system. Our Sun being one of many starts in the Milky Way galaxy that revolve around a giant black hole.

Would you mind editing your claims to fit with what mainstream science actually claims? (I'm not mocking, but pointing out how misrepresenting the opposition weakens your argument.)

Along those lines, who claimed that Geocentric meant flat?