thomas t

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

I'd like to read that manuscript too.  One that uses no false assumptions or logical fallacies, is pure scientific evidence for creationism which doesn't wholly consist of 'there's no evidence for evolution therefore we're right'.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1980

'there's no evidence for evolution therefore we're right'.

And yet you still believe it.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1980

Robert Gentry wrote Creation's Tiny Mystery. That does show the censorship. 

How?

Try reading it.

First, I stated that creationists who make claims like "we have disproved the theory of evolution" or "the evidence shows evolution is false" have not written those arguments up into a manuscript and submitted it to professional scientific journals. 

You See A Few Of Us Are Still Old School (Jesus IS LORD)

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9

And In Love With His Journal Of Facts

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrews 11:3-6

~

And Beloved What Do Man's Journals Have To Do With Truth Anyway

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: 1 Timothy 6:20

And Where Will They Be When The Heavens Open Up

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;  And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? Revelation 6:12-17

And What Is The Sinner's Plea As They Kneel

For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. Romans 14:11

Before The LORD Their God

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Their Maker

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. John 6:47

What?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

Most of the well meaning efforts by creationist organizations seem to be directed toward educating the public about an alternative view to the existence of the universe.  They do not seem to be in the business of producing evidence and data which the scientific community needs.

Most of the well meaning efforts by creationist organizations seem to be directed toward educating the public about an alternative view to the existence of the universe.  They do not seem to be in the business of producing evidence and data which the scientific community needs.

That is a very good, succinct way of describing the creationist movement. 

Usually in science the professional scientists battle it out. When the scientific community is persuaded on X, then they take it to the general public and advocate its teaching in the school system. Creationists want to do it in the opposite direction, get their views in the schools and general public, then have it permeate academia. 

~

You Can Not Look Little Kid

People were bringing little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them, but the disciples rebuked them. When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them. Mark 10:13-16 (NIV)

For The Words Of God

And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. Luke 4:4

Are Not For Children

Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word. Psalms 119:9

Howls The Wolf Pack To Itself

Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.

They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.

The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:

Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?

For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.

The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted. Psalms 12

And Because They Do Not Fear God, They Will Not Look Up

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8

~

Believe

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

And Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe

data which the scientific community needs.

What The Scientific Community Needs

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26

Is Jesus Christ

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Colossians 1:16-17

And Him Crucified

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

And Him Resurrected The Third Day

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:36

What~! And Here You Thought Nobody Cares

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Matthew 5:44-45

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Alternative?  Personally, I see science as the alternative for those who do not live by faith and refuse to do so.  Creationist were here far earlier than scientist who try to disprove His creation through their facts.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

Alternative?  Personally, I see science as the alternative for those who do not live by faith and refuse to do so.  Creationist were here far earlier than scientist who try to disprove His creation through their facts.

Science is for everybody.  We should all use science in our daily lives where possible.  I am speaking in the strictest sense, not meaning to extrapolate ideas about Ultimate Reality based on evidence available to both "camps".  

Science is for everybody.  We should all use science in our daily lives where possible.  I am speaking in the strictest sense, not meaning to extrapolate ideas about Ultimate Reality based on evidence available to both "camps".

:thumbsup:

Strictly Speaking

Engineering IS Great Isn't It

But Tossing Most All Of Darwinism Out

While Keeping Variances In Species (Micro-Evolution)

And Calling It Evolution Is Just Down Right Dodgy If You Ask Me

And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

And the evening and the morning were the third day. Genesis 1:9-13