IGNORED

Ghosts and Aliens..

Guest DRS81

This has been an interesting topic for me lately.

So, I do need confirmation on this.

I'm looking for truth using scripture only.

I believe ghosts and aliens do not exist.

I believe "ghosts" are really Satan's fallen angels.

I believe our bodies rest,

but our spirits will either be in heaven or in hell after death.

I also believe Ezekiel's wheel in the Bible was not a UFO.

Rather, Ezekiel's wheel was a vision from God in Heaven.

So your job is to convince me otherwise using scripture.

I believe..

1. Ghosts - Are not ghosts, rather they are Satan's fallen angels playing games.

2. Ghosts - Do not exist because our spirits will be in heaven or hell after death.

3. Aliens - Do not exist. Ezekiel's wheel was really a vision from God.

4. Satan's fallen angels - They can use shadows and also move things.

5. Hollywood films/books - A billion dollar industry profiting off of our ghost/alien imaginations.

The truth shall be revealed. - DRS81 :mgdetective:

The bible itself tells us that the truth is the Lord Jesus Christ himself, how do you now say that you are looking for truth using scripture only, is the truth the scripture and not Jesus? Don't you believe the bible in that part where Jesus said He is the Truth, and.......?

Sanh, the topic of thread is ghosts and aliens. It's not a bad thing to search for truth and ask questions. Try not to assume things. Yes, I believe Jesus is the truth, and by using scripture we can know if ghosts and aliens exist or not. Thus, the topic at hand. I shared my beliefs in the OP. Shalom, David. :)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  123
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Sanh, the topic of thread is ghosts and aliens. It's not a bad thing to search for truth and ask questions. Try not to assume things. Yes, I believe Jesus is the truth, and by using scripture we can know if ghosts and aliens exist or not. Thus, the topic at hand. I shared my beliefs in the OP. Shalom, David. :)

So, if you believe Jesus is the truth, then it follows that we can get the truth about aliens and ghosts from the Lord Jesus himself, doesn't it? How can the bible give you the truth about ghosts and aliens when the bible is a book that in itself does not speak as we humans do? All that we can say here if we use the bible as the basis for this topic is nothing but different interpretations and opinions via bible verses and most likely than not, disagreement will surely crop up even we are using the same verses of the bible as our basis of discussion. 

Edited by Sanh

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  44

So, if you believe Jesus is the truth, then it follows that we can get the truth about aliens and ghosts from the Lord Jesus himself, doesn't it? How can the bible give you the truth about ghosts and aliens when the bible is a book that in itself does not speak as we humans do? All that we can say here if we use the bible as the basis for this topic is nothing but different interpretations and opinions via bible verses and most likely than not, disagreement will surely crop up even we are using the same verses of the bible as our basis of discussion. 

In order not to derail this further it has been split...

What does this mean, split? Did someone already start a thread about this topic?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  44

What does this mean, split? Did someone already start a thread about this topic?

No, the topic was split (meaning a bunch of the posts were moved to a seperate thread) because the discussion wasn't about Ghosts and Aliens according to Scripture. Instead, it became a discussion about The Bible and Revelation.

I don't believe there's a topic on Ghosts and Aliens active. I have moved this to the Inner Court - Doctrinal Questions.

God bless,

GE

Ghosts floating around do not exist, and aliens certainly do not exist. Using our imaginations for the wrong reasons can be, not good.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  123
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Ghosts floating around do not exist, and aliens certainly do not exist. Using our imaginations for the wrong reasons can be, not good.

And your basis for saying the above is what?

And your basis for saying the above is what?

Because the Word of God would of mentioned this. Scripture clearly states that after we die, our bodies will rest and our spirits will either go to heaven or hell. Also, nowhere in scripture does it mention aliens.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

The first known notion of extraterrestial (literally outside of Earth) beings can be found in verses where nephilim came and took daughters of men for themselves.

When we look at the diversity of the nature in this world, we may wonder to what extent it reflects that of the spiritual realm. My good friend's wife is from Philippines and there they have myriad words for different entities many of which manifest quite physically. That is much connected to the black magic practiced there, but gives some perspective into the unseen realm.

Surely, the demonic makes its ways to us in many ways and there is a huge variety in its degrees. Sometimes it comes to terrify sometimes to lead astray in the form of light that is not from God.

I have seen a 'ghost', a white old lady at hint sight but still enough and when spoke about it I was told the same figure had been seen before as well in that place. Witnessing this event gave me chills, a very strong feeling although easily discerned to be not of God. What was it? Some say people get trapped in between when they die but do not realize. Is it biblical? In the Old Testament Samuel was summoned upon after his death. What was that about? Even considering it was forbidden to do such a thing, it happened. Of course, that was before Jesus which changed the situation.

I am aware the demons may take almost any appearance they will, residing on the spiritual realm and using Satan's illumination power. Somehow they are still in circuit to do these things. That power has been given for a reason from Heaven to them. Probably for us to learn the difference of following God's will in Jesus and the devil's self-orientated way., and thus not repeating the same mistakes.

Still, considering the vastness of Creation, I wonder if all other beings out there are necessarily demonic? The problem here of course is that we are not told about that in the Bible so it's pretty speculative to assume anything about that. And because of that also dangerous, with spiritual matters one should not play around with.

It is said that the hollywood is to prepare mankind for the great deception. Sometimes aliens are our friends, at other times not.

I used to work with other dimensional entities before Jesus got me. Indeed, I had many encounters with extraterrestial beings. Although, I have stopped the out of body adventures. Now it is by invitation only, if He has something to show. There is a whole lot to see out there but all things at a time. We do good if we lean on His mercy, and solely trust only Him.

But if any of you are familiar with Tom Horn's material, what is going on in Vatican as for this theme is pretty amazing, although I am not promoting him saying this. Apparently, they are discussing can aliens be baptized and saved since the LUCIFER observatory in Arizona witnesses some quite active traffic on the skies. Well, everyone decides about that stuff, but we sure are living interesting times around here..

Edited by Diatheosis