IGNORED

Seven eyes on one stone

Guest AFlameOfFire

Guest AFlameOfFire

Grace and peace be to you in our Lord Jesus Christ!

I just wanted to post another similitude of Jesus Christ as I was catching it in the stone set before Joshua

These are so addicting! 

I did weave into it (confirmation wise) as to what I was seeing it speaking of in Christ Jesus.

This is off of Zech 3:9 You might want to read the whole verse first because I start from a place of just trying to break it down it line by line trying to reshow it pointing Christ in that way.

This is pretty cool though

Similitude of Jesus in the stone (having seven eyes) set before Joshua

Zec 3:9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes

Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne ....stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

John 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

He is our precious stone, try it again this way...

Zec 3:9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes:

Jesus Christ is the stone laid before (upon whom the seven eyes are) and the Lamb (as it had been slain) shown after as having both seven horns and the seven eyes (which are the seven Spirits of God) sent forth into the earth (even as he had shed forth this) which is of his fullness we have received (and grace for grace)

I think that's so cool! In the picture of Joshua, God is like, "Behold" and John is like...And I beheld, and lo!

Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne ....stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Seven eyes (upon one stone) which go forth from the Lamb (as it had been slain) are the seven Spirits of God. To me, these appear more to resemble the fullness of the Godhead (bodily) as shown in Christ. The seven spirits of God send forth into all the earth can be understood as of his fullness we have all received

The seven Spirits of God being one which divideth severally

1Cr 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

Okay, so try it this way...

Zec 3:9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: (which are the seven Spirits of God)

Then Zec continues...

Behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne ....stood a Lamb as it had been slain

So even as he said...

Behold, I will engrave the graving thereof

We also see....

Isaiah 49:16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands...

And I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

John 1:29... Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Psalm 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Then he appeared to them

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Luke 24:40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came and shewed himself

John 20:25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

John 20:26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

John 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

John 20:30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:

John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

1Peter 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,

1Peter 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

God richly bless you!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Very interesting, thank you for that. I like the way you write.... "God is like, "Behold" and John is like...And I beheld, and lo!

When I read that I couldn't help but picture two surfer dudes talking to each other, but I like it. Like totally...:P  

Guest AFlameOfFire

Very interesting, thank you for that. I like the way you write.... "God is like, "Behold" and John is like...And I beheld, and lo!

When I read that I couldn't help but picture two surfer dudes talking to each other, but I like it. Like totally... :P  

Bro, you making fun? smilie_girl_093.gif

Just yanking your chain, it does read like two surfer dudes!  laughinsmilie.gif

Your too funny! Man, I best be watching how I put things huh? I'm certainly not the most eloquent speaker that's for sure lol

You made me laugh (thanks).

But its so "totally" cool... (couldn't resist) biggrin_girl.gif

Jesus Christ, the stone (of seven eyes) graven with the graven thereof (which is thee upon my hands). He who was wounded for our transgressions and the Lamb from which the seven Spirits of God are sent forth into all the earth.

John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Who had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Whereas you can see it in his being taken up in the cloud too

Acts 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

Even as it says...

Isaiah 44:22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

Ephes 2:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Acts 13:36 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:

Its like... "just totally cool" there Hall7 tongue.gif

Edited by AFlameOfFire

lol talking about a laugh attack! You crack me up. I'm glad God has a sense of humor too or we might've been in trouble :P

Guest AFlameOfFire

lol talking about a laugh attack! You crack me up. I'm glad God has a sense of humor too or we might've been in trouble  :P

And you know, that's one thing I don't believe God has actually. Although, when he chose Isaac's name, Isaac's name actually means "He laughs", and we as Isaac was are children of the promise.

I do believe there's a time for it sure, but my weakness is actually foolish jesting, and even though we are actually told to put that off I don't believe that means we cant laugh or have a sense of humor at all (obviously) because some stuff is funny (and you just cant help yourself)

Its just that I can do it too much, and have not always done so at the appropriate moments (to my own shame).

God bless you bro (goofball) biggrin_girl.gif

lol talking about a laugh attack! You crack me up. I'm glad God has a sense of humor too or we might've been in trouble  :P

And you know, that's one thing I don't believe God has actually. Although, when he chose Isaac's name, Isaac's name actually means "He laughs", and we as Isaac was are children of the promise.

I do believe there's a time for it sure, but my weakness is actually foolish jesting, and even though we are actually told to put that off I don't believe that means we cant laugh or have a sense of humor at all (obviously) because some stuff is funny (and you just cant help yourself)

Its just that I can do it too much, and have not always done so at the appropriate moments (to my own shame).

God bless you bro (goofball) biggrin_girl.gif

Well I'll repent for calling them surfer dudes then...just in case or that's what I might get: :fryingpan:  .  

God bless you too sis.

Guest AFlameOfFire

Bro, you don't have to repent of calling them what I made them sound like laughinsmilie.gif

Having sound speech is on my part here lol

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,604
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, AFlameOfFire.

Grace and peace be to you in our Lord Jesus Christ!

I just wanted to post another similitude of Jesus Christ as I was catching it in the stone set before Joshua

These are so addicting! 

I did weave into it (confirmation wise) as to what I was seeing it speaking of in Christ Jesus.

This is off of Zech 3:9 You might want to read the whole verse first because I start from a place of just trying to break it down it line by line trying to reshow it pointing Christ in that way.

This is pretty cool though

Similitude of Jesus in the stone (having seven eyes) set before Joshua

Zec 3:9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes

Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

John 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

He is our precious stone, try it again this way...

Zec 3:9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes:

Jesus Christ is the stone laid before (upon whom the seven eyes are) and the Lamb (as it had been slain) shown after as having both seven horns and the seven eyes (which are the seven Spirits of God) sent forth into the earth (even as he had shed forth this) which is of his fullness we have received (and grace for grace)

I think that's so cool! In the picture of Joshua, God is like, "Behold" and John is like...And I beheld, and lo!

Seven eyes (upon one stone) which go forth from the Lamb (as it had been slain) are the seven Spirits of God. To me, these appear more to resemble the fullness of the Godhead (bodily) as shown in Christ. The seven spirits of God send forth into all the earth can be understood as of his fullness we have all received

The seven Spirits of God being one which divideth severally

1Cr 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

Okay, so try it this way...

Zec 3:9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: (which are the seven Spirits of God)

Then Zec continues...

Behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne ....stood a Lamb as it had been slain

So even as he said...

Behold, I will engrave the graving thereof

We also see....

And I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

John 1:29... Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Psalm 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Then he appeared to them

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Luke 24:40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came and shewed himself

John 20:25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

John 20:26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

John 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

John 20:30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:

John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

1Peter 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,

1Peter 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

God richly bless you!

There's a simpler way to understand the seven "eyes" on the one stone. First of all, not all stones are round as either spheres or circles. Rocks can also be hewn or broken as rectangles. Furthermore, the 16th letter of the Hebrew alefbet is the "`ayin." As in most alphabets, especially Western alphabets, each letter of the alphabet used to be a pictogram, much as those in the Egyptian hieroglyphics. In the Hebrew alefbet, ...

"alef" is a bull, "beit" is a house, "gimmel" is a square, "dalet" is a door, etc.

"`ayin" is an eye.

I believe that this is a rectangle of stone that has seven lines written in Hebrew, each beginning with the letter "`ayin."