• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

US government's assessment of Syria's use of chemical weapons

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/30/us-government-assessment-syria-use-chemical-weapons/#ixzz2dZ23d5EF

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A lot of the comments following the article are worth considering as well. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

well you must not have seen the videos that are being shown that show the rebels launching  canister weapons, It appears even government soldiers were part of those killed in the attack, so it appears either the well trained Syrian military that we are told released the chemical weapons have no clue how to use them or they didn't inform their own military commrades they were in danger and fired them anyway

I'm guessing people who believe Syrian soldiers would gas its own people, fully believe that American sons and daughters in our own military would release chemical weapons on its own citizens and families...............It wasn't that long ago we were also told by credible sources that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.........how many times do people have to be lied to before they start to see whats going on

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

well you must not have seen the videos that are being shown that show the rebels launching  canister weapons, It appears even government soldiers were part of those killed in the attack, so it appears either the well trained Syrian military that we are told released the chemical weapons have no clue how to use them or they didn't inform their own military commrades they were in danger and fired them anyway

I'm guessing people who believe Syrian soldiers would gas its own people, fully believe that American sons and daughters in our own military would release chemical weapons on its own citizens and families...............It wasn't that long ago we were also told by credible sources that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.........how many times do people have to be lied to before they start to see whats going on

Yoo really need to post some proof of this 'Syrian government wouldn't gas their own people' nonsense or else stop repeating it.  They have killed their own repeatedly and the entire world knows it.  Why don't you?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Yoo really need to post some proof of this 'Syrian government wouldn't gas their own people' nonsense or else stop repeating it.  They have killed their own repeatedly and the entire world knows it.  Why don't you?

I'm sure they have both killed plenty of eachother, thats what happens in a civil war, people kill each other, this do know! I can't post the videos that are being posted of rebels shooting canister weapons, you could easily find them your self if you were actually interested in knowing the truth, but I'm guessing you rather stick to what the mass media wants you to believe, and the propaganda that it uses to sway American opinion

Either way neither the rebels or Assads government  is good for the people of Syria its a war of two evils, and it wouldn't matter which side we attack it won't help America or the Syrian people

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

I think George's blog today brings in some perspective in all of this. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I'm sure they have both killed plenty of eachother, thats what happens in a civil war, people kill each other, this do know! I can't post the videos that are being posted of rebels shooting canister weapons, you could easily find them your self if you were actually interested in knowing the truth, but I'm guessing you rather stick to what the mass media wants you to believe, and the propaganda that it uses to sway American opinion

Either way neither the rebels or Assads government  is good for the people of Syria its a war of two evils, and it wouldn't matter which side we attack it won't help America or the Syrian people

Understood, but you could offer assistance like:

"Go to YouTube and search [such-such terms] or [such-such phrase]."