WIP

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.68
  • Days Won:  226

if someone is tailgating you just kind of slowly drift from side to side sporadically in your lane and most people will think your drunk and give you lots of room.

I just slow down. They can either pass me or sit back there and be all mad.

around here that usually causes road rage and puts everyone in danger.

Road rage around here is pretty much confined to the metro area. (the metro being 50 miles south of here) I don't drive in the metro.

The only road rage around where I live is when you try to get a moose off the road. They may look lackadaisical, but they sure do have a temper.

Road rage where I live is pretty much confined to EVERYWHERE. :crazy:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

I've seen some great bumper stickers ..Christian ones... but oh boy some of the drivers and some passengers in those vehicles show anything but a Christian attitude.

I wonder if some people remember that those stickers speak volumes to others...Ive seen middle finger gestures to other motorists ..screaming abuse and even someone wanting  to beat up another driver for not indicating.

Do you have a Christian bumper sticker?  if you have are you careful not to behave badly?

that's exactly why I don't have one, Its my biggest weakness in life, I don't flip people off or that sort of thing, but my impatience and the horrible way people drive, has me almost continually shaking my head, saying come on people learn to drive!......hang up the phone and pay attention!.......just drive it lady!......and my greatest all time pet peeve is people who drive slow in the passing lane! ...as if the world revolved around them

If I wasn't a Christian my dream vehicle would be an army tank that can go 80mph

Edited by Micheal Westin

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  545
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Yep its difficult to keep your cool when everyone else on the road are driving as if they owned the road and do the most ridiculous things on it, and it really does bring out the worst in us."when the going gets tough ..the tough gets going"

We all should be "doing unto others as we would have them do to us" but honestly there are many times when I "want to do it to them ..before they do it to me"  :taped: