• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Hi Temp!

Blessings to you,this day...See what Parker said,"God did not create anyone expecting not to choose Christ"....now that is precisely the answer and I think the reason it is confusing is because we are bound by space and time,but God is not.....I think our definition and Gods definition(if there is such a thing)of predestination has two totally different meanings....in other words predestination is what it is when it pertains to the Supernatural things of God because God lives in past present and future all at once.....He did not create those people with hell in mind but was already there when they made the choice to deny Christ....He knows what we are going to do because He IS where we have not yet been in time(understand?)

He is the beginning and the end,Alpha and Omega,Infinite,from Everlasting to Everlasting....He is the GREAT I AM.....we can only define predestination in our simple minds as knowing before hand because we only know the boundaries of time and not the thing of God

Gee,I really hope that helped and did  not make you think in terms if sci-fi.....it's pretty hard for any of us to comprehend infinity and eternity...

With love,in Christ-Kwik

I like this answer.

And as I have said before, God knows the history of your future.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Great explanation Kwik! I like this answer too :)