WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,385
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius rejected calls from Republicans Wednesday to enroll in one of the Obamacare marketplaces, saying she is happy with the coverage she gets as a federal employee.

View the full article

Sounds like ObamaCare needs to be for everyone. Congress and every federal employee should have this train wreck shoved down their throats whether they want it or not whether the unions like it or not. My guess is that we would see things change in a hurry if that were the case.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,740
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/02/1964

Sounds like ObamaCare needs to be for everyone. Congress and every federal employee should have this train wreck shoved down their throats whether they want it or not whether the unions like it or not. My guess is that we would see things change in a hurry if that were the case.

Congress and every federal employee already fall under the same rules as everyone else.  If their employer offers a plan that qualifies and they are happy with they get to keep it.    I dont see anyone telling Boeing or ATT they have to put all their people on exchanges.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

This thing was never designed to do anything but get the Nation to single payer. You can bet your butt that when that happens that the elite in Washington will exempt themselves from it as well.

This thing was never designed to do anything but get the Nation to single payer. You can bet your butt that when that happens that the elite in Washington will exempt themselves from it as well.

I agree and that is a distinct possibility.  In every country with single payer the rich and powerful still have their own rules

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Here is what my wife and I hope to see......   this ACA will soon fall on it's ugly face and expose all the negative aspects in such great "in your pocketbook" style that even the liberal press will no longer be able to run interference for Obama.  Then at elections in 2014, we take over the Senate and retain the House.  Then it is repeal time.  Obama will NOT be able to veto the bill because at theat point he will only have two choices.  He can sign it and say,  "I tried, we can now start from scratch" or he can veto it and leave a legacy of failure.  We think that his ego will not want to have such negative fact put in future history books.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Oh yeah, forgot the most important part :lightbulb2:  ............aren't we all glad that our Sovereign God is in control?   Thank you Lord. 

Here is what my wife and I hope to see...... this ACA will soon fall on it's ugly face and expose all the negative aspects in such great "in your pocketbook" style that even the liberal press will no longer be able to run interference for Obama. Then at elections in 2014, we take over the Senate and retain the House. Then it is repeal time. Obama will NOT be able to veto the bill because at theat point he will only have two choices. He can sign it and say, "I tried, we can now start from scratch" or he can veto it and leave a legacy of failure. We think that his ego will not want to have such negative fact put in future history books.

Lot us hope it is bad enough to overcome the self inflicted damage the shutdown did to the GOP

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Here is what my wife and I hope to see......   this ACA will soon fall on it's ugly face and expose all the negative aspects in such great "in your pocketbook" style that even the liberal press will no longer be able to run interference for Obama.  Then at elections in 2014, we take over the Senate and retain the House.  Then it is repeal time.  Obama will NOT be able to veto the bill because at theat point he will only have two choices.  He can sign it and say,  "I tried, we can now start from scratch" or he can veto it and leave a legacy of failure.  We think that his ego will not want to have such negative fact put in future history books.

Obama doesn't care if it fails. That is the whole point. When it fails and it will miserably. He will be waiting in the wings  to offer single payer.

You should really look into the tactics of Saul Alinsky and Cloward and Piven. Obama taught these tactics while teaching courses as a Professor.

Meanwhile, if you believe that the Republicans are our Salvation and the answer to our problems you have made a huge mistake.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius rejected calls from Republicans Wednesday to enroll in one of the Obamacare marketplaces, saying she is happy with the coverage she gets as a federal employee.

View the full article

Of course she is happy with what she has, we the taxpayers are paying for what she does have and she also understands that this whole thing is a miserable failure.  I had to laugh at Obama this morning he was in a press conference.  He said, "if you are one of the millions that have gotten a letter about loosing your insurance now you can go shopping for something better."........Hmmmmm I seem to remember him saying several times "if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, and on and on.  I watched him make this statement after promising you would not loose your health insurance and had to ask myself if he was on drugs?  I have come to the conclusion a long time ago if this mans lips are moving he's lying, now I'm sure of it.  God bless America and I pray He does not take His hand off this country, because we are treading on some pretty thin ice.