• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

I do not consider the Holocaust a part of birth pains because the scripture says "How awful that day will be! None will be like it. It will be a time of trouble for Jacob, (Israel) but he will be saved out of it." Jeremiah 30:5-7

KJV reads "Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's (Israel's) trouble; but he shall be saved out of it"

I said birth pains for a specific reason. It was because of the horror of the holocaust that the Nation of Israel come back into existence. That was the vehicle that God decided to use. The bible says in Matthew 24 near the end of the chapter, Jesus is talking about a metaphor of a fig tree when it's tender and young. He uses the fig tree as something to look for as a sign the end is at hand. In fact, he says that those who see this, that generation will not pass away until all be fulfilled. The fig tree used in a parable or metaphor in the bible always means Israel, always. The meaning of those verse are clear and almost universally looked upon as a prophecy that when Israel became a nation and was still a young nation. The generation that saw it would not pass away.

Why did I say all this? Just to say this the delivery of the baby is the consummation of the  end. The first birth pains are the first sign the end is truly near. With the role the holocaust had in the rebirth of the Nation of Israel, I think it is fair to say birth pains.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

I do not consider the Holocaust a part of birth pains because the scripture says "How awful that day will be! None will be like it. It will be a time of trouble for Jacob, (Israel) but he will be saved out of it." Jeremiah 30:5-7

KJV reads "Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's (Israel's) trouble; but he shall be saved out of it"

I said birth pains for a specific reason. It was because of the horror of the holocaust that the Nation of Israel come back into existence. That was the vehicle that God decided to use. The bible says in Matthew 24 near the end of the chapter, Jesus is talking about a metaphor of a fig tree when it's tender and young. He uses the fig tree as something to look for as a sign the end is at hand. In fact, he says that those who see this, that generation will not pass away until all be fulfilled. The fig tree used in a parable or metaphor in the bible always means Israel, always. The meaning of those verse are clear and almost universally looked upon as a prophecy that when Israel became a nation and was still a young nation. The generation that saw it would not pass away.

Why did I say all this? Just to say this the delivery of the baby is the consummation of the  end. The first birth pains are the first sign the end is truly near. With the role the holocaust had in the rebirth of the Nation of Israel, I think it is fair to say birth pains.

I am aware of the fig tree being Israel.  I really don't see how you can compare birth pains (where is that in the Bible?) with the Holocaust, no matter what Jesus said about the fig tree (Israel) budding.  To me, it just doesn't fit. The Jewish Holocaust was such a horrible time in the history of the Jews and the world, a time that can only be distinguished as a separate event (and not associated with "birth pains"). 

I think God's prophet Jeremiah got it right prophesizing the Holocaust through Chapter 30  I believe this  was Jacob's trouble that so called Christian  Bible scholars attempt to  associate with  a future punishment upon Israel after Christians are gone in "the rapture," even though  the Bible does not in any way infer this. 

God will  continue to chastise and refine Israel while back in their homeland, just as He is refining and chastising His true church; but I don't see a separate punishment for Israel as some preach and teach once they are now back in their land.  In fact, it's the Gentile  nations of the world who will endure God's wrath and punishment  at the very end while God saves and fights for  Israel.  See Zachariah Ch. 12

I also believe it is much later than most think.

I am aware of the fig tree being Israel.  I really don't see how you can compare birth pains (where is that in the Bible?) with the Holocaust, no matter what Jesus said about the fig tree (Israel) budding.  To me, it just doesn't fit. The Jewish Holocaust was such a horrible time in the history of the Jews and the world, a time that can only be distinguished as a separate event (and not associated with "birth pains"). 

I think God's prophet Jeremiah got it right prophesizing the Holocaust through Chapter 30  I believe this  was Jacob's trouble that so called Christian  Bible scholars attempt to  associate with  a future punishment upon Israel after Christians are gone in "the rapture," even though  the Bible does not in any way infer this. 

God will  continue to chastise and refine Israel while back in their homeland, just as He is refining and chastising His true church; but I don't see a separate punishment for Israel as some preach and teach once they are now back in their land.  In fact, it's the Gentile  nations of the world who will endure God's wrath and punishment  at the very end while God saves and fights for  Israel.  See Zachariah Ch. 12

I also believe it is much later than most think.

First the scripture is Matthew 24:8. Some versions render it time of sorrows ( KJV for 1 )  and other translations render it birth pains ( NIV for 1 ). The term birth pains is a prophetic term in scripture that is used in the bible to illustrate how things will progress in the end times. Just as a woman in labor, her pains and sorrow get stronger and stronger with more and more pain as time goes by, so it will be at the end. Things will get worse and worse until the return of Christ to set up his kingdom. The term birth Pains is in the bible, even if it is in a translation you don't read. Just as the end being compared to a woman in labor is in the bible. To say something is a birth pain is just a way to say that it is a sign that the end is getting closer without that event being 100% clearly prophesied in scripture.

I have never heard of Jer. 30 being about the holocaust. I have always taken those verses to be about the time around the abomination of desolation.

As for the separate punishment, not sure what your referring to, however. The prophecy of 70 weeks  in Daniel could be a part of it. It will not be complete until the 70 weeks is over. A part of it is strictly directed at Israel and no one else. Look at the verse below to see what I am referencing.

Daniel 9:24

Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

firestormx:

The prophecy of 70 weeks in Daniel could be a part of it. It will not be complete until the 70 weeks is over. A part of it is strictly directed at Israel and no one else. Look at the verse below to see what I am referencing.

Daniel 9:24

Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

As I said earlier, "I think it is important that you and everyone else here understand that there are three views regarding Daniel's 70th week where Daniel writes about the confirming the covenant. The three views about the 70th week are it is already fulfilled, partially fulfilled or not yet fulfilled."

You are basing your opinions as fact  that Daniel's 70th week is not over.  I am of the opinion that it is completed and I will biblically show you what I base my opinion on:

With regard to the scripture Daniel 9:24 “Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy."

“ Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to

build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks:

the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

“ And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of

the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with

a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

“ And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall

cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall

make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the

desolate.” (Daniel 9:24-27).

Daniel 9:24 tells what will happen in the time period of 70 weeks.  The prophecy was given to Daniel   as he was praying and it was nearing the end of Jeremiah's prophecy of the 70 year captivity.  Daniel was praying for guidance and mercy for his people Judah as they were about to go back to the promised land to reestablish themselves---Daniel 9:1-19.

See Jeremiah 29:10.---> "For thus saith the LORD, That after 70 years accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place".

Mathematically, this amounts to seventy periods of seven years equal to 490 years to complete Daniel 9:24-27 which is " to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to annoint the most Holy."

This prophecy has  already been accomplished.  The Jews cups of iniquity has already been fulfilled.  The sins of Judah were complete, according to the prophecy, at the end of the 490 years. 

The angel Gabriel told Daniel that for all that he prayed for to be accomplished it would be "Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people."

That is to say, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin and sin offering, which Christ did on the cross once and for all ending sacrificial offerings in the temple, to make reconciliation for iniquity which Jesus did because He was the ultimate atonement for sin for not only Daniel's people but for the entire world, to bring in everlasting righteousness which we know is completed in Jesus Christ, God's Son. And to seal up the vision and prophecy (until the time of the end) (which we're in)--- the vision covers a 490 year time frame, at which time it came to an end.

firestormx

As for the separate punishment, not sure what your referring to

I have read and heard Pre-trib rapture teachers and followers proclaim while they are having a big wedding party after they have been raptured outa here, Israel is being punished during the 70th week, but as you can see from my earlier post (I hope), Israel's transgressions have already been atoned for ending the 70th week theory.

Antichrist revealed/6th seal opens//THEN the rapture. Again, no one knows the day or hour. It is impossible to say the day or hour, because the bible says no one will know.

Do you think the mark of the beast chip is before rapture or after. Where in the timeline do you think it falls, so we can't buy or sell.  Blessings.

Antichrist revealed/6th seal opens//THEN the rapture. Again, no one knows the day or hour. It is impossible to say the day or hour, because the bible says no one will know.

Do you think the mark of the beast chip is before rapture or after. Where in the timeline do you think it falls, so we can't buy or sell.  Blessings.

I am not sure, either right before or right after the rapture. I really don't think it can happen until the abomination of desolations. After that is the 6th seal, then the rapture. So, I would say it would start somewhere right around the time of the rapture.

I am not sure, either right before or right after the rapture. I really don't think it can happen until the abomination of desolations. After that is the 6th seal, then the rapture. So, I would say it would start somewhere right around the time of the rapture.

Do you know of any pictures or illustrations online of end times prophecy with seals/bowls/trib/antichrist/rapture stuff.

If you find a URL for picture, please share if you'd like. Blessings. :mgbowtie:

Do you know of any pictures or illustrations online of end times prophecy with seals/bowls/trib/antichrist/rapture stuff.

If you find a URL for picture, please share if you'd like. Blessings. :mgbowtie:

No I don't, but if I come across something I will post it here. God Bless you

No I don't, but if I come across something I will post it here. God Bless you

Blessings.

I do have an interesting question for you.

Why hasn't Jesus come yet.

Are we in what is called the grace period.

He's allowing for people to still repent and come into his kingdom per say?

Or is he just allowing his will to be done, these things must come to pass...