• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

blessed be the father, son and the holy spirit and holy be their names by whom comes understanding thru his words and interpretation their of. look at the wheels so you may understand read it over and over til the most high thru christ reveals it to you the visons are stars and the generation of planets and their orbits now look at( And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass). he speeks of the north and south poles this is how planets travel look at a calfs sole is it not the likeness of the ice caps moreover for this is the basic understandind in the book of ezekiel even the temples thier designs and likeness of the heavens and unless you understand these facts you will be able understand even new jerusalem comming down from the father. ezekiel seen the movement of stars and planets 1000s of years in seconds. it is not so that the people of the most high and christ not understand these things for even genesis is not understood. if it be the will of the father things will be open and understanding will go forth but time on earth is short for his wheels are turning.     

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

As I understand it these four are actual living creatures that are worshiping before the throne of God right now even as we speak.  They are mentioned again in the book of Revelation; they are in heaven with God in His glorious presence.

As I understand it these four are actual living creatures that are worshiping before the throne of God right now even as we speak.  They are mentioned again in the book of Revelation; they are in heaven with God in His glorious presence.

Amen~!

And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.

And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.

As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake. Ezekiel 1:25-28

And Don't Miss

And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee. And the spirit entered into me when he spake unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spake unto me. And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day. Ezekiel 2:1-3

The

I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. Revelation 1:10-11

Good

And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. Revelation 1:12-13

Part

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: Revelation 1:14-17

Jesus~!

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter; Revelation 1:18-19

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a Man, and the face of an Lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an Ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

Ezekiel 1:10

Can' t remember were, but I read that this is referring to the message of the four gospels.  Matthew wrote of Jesus as the King of the Jews, and the Lion is know as the king of the jungle, whereas Mark wrote of Jesus as a Servant and the Ox is know as being a servant.   Luke being know as the beloved physician wrote of Jesus' humanity thus we have Him as Man.  And John wrote of Jesus Divinity therefore we see the Eagle who flies in the heaven to refer to this.

Ezekiel 1:7 refers to feet and we know that beautiful feet refers to the Gospel message, Isaiah 52:7; Romans 10:15.

Just a little different view for you.