IGNORED

End times prophecy is confusing

Guest DRS81

No, you said I caused confusion.

Correct, you caused confusion in scripture, thus the title of the thread.

This thread was not started because I started confusion in Scripture. It was started by a person who thinks that End-times prophacy is confusing. I don't think it is confusing. You don't think that it is confusing. So what? You need to stop accusing me or I will report you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  169
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  345
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  4

I don’t see any problem at all to DRS opening thread and question. Often to learn God’s Word from Ministries or other believers is to ask questions to what we don’t understand ourselves. What’ wrong with asking why Bible Prophecy is confusing?  It most certainly is challenging that causes a believer to do a full search online for the answers.

Not only that but to find answers post it on the board and still find that several others may agree and others will also disagree. It becomes confusing because it becomes a case of my word and scriptures against your word and scriptures. Well God is not audibly using His voice to declare who is right or wrong. His word sits right before us in a book on our desk and desktop.

There is no reason to fight in this thread. Everyone was getting along and bringing forth a constructive conversation. The better resolve is to Pm the other person in concern why a thread has been started with disapproval as a topical discussion. Don’t ruin everyone’s enjoyment posting about Bible Prophecy and why we don’t understand a good portion of Prophecy while we seem to understand others..

Let us continue this Thread and put any hard feelings aside and be as Brothers and sisters in Christ to make this a conversation which can continue to make further observations on Bible Prophecy according to the Divine Spirit of God who is the Truth that by His word He will speak to our Hearts.  Remember when Jesus said to the disciples’ Do not rejoice because you have been able to drive out Demons. Let this not be your happiness or Victory. But I say to you rejoice and be happy because your names are written in the Book of Life..

So please let’s continue the Prophecy discussion here. I’ve seen some good points being discussed. Let’s hear more. Who is next? God wants us to understand. That’s what makes things less confusing.

Another debate is if the first five seals have already been opened or has yet to come.

Are they just birth pains or the actual five seals opened.

Nobody can really agree because of preterism and futurism views.

Also if the 70 weeks is already complete or a future event.

Blessings.

Meant to be killed is 'NOT' the same as 'going' to be killed. Of course he was going to die. That's pretty obvious being in a mortal body.

Satan couldn't wait to kill him. When Jesus died on the cross, Satan probably thought that he had died without fulfilling his mission. Dying WAS his mission.

It's also easy to look at Isaiah with hindsight and now know what it means. The Jews knew their scripture better than anyone. They didn't know what it meant.

Well I guess the only thing left to say is, follow your convictions. 

The reason there's so much confusion is because we take our beliefs to the graves and don't open our hearts to new beliefs or what God is saying.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Meant to be killed is 'NOT' the same as 'going' to be killed. Of course he was going to die. That's pretty obvious being in a mortal body.

Satan couldn't wait to kill him. When Jesus died on the cross, Satan probably thought that he had died without fulfilling his mission. Dying WAS his mission.

It's also easy to look at Isaiah with hindsight and now know what it means. The Jews knew their scripture better than anyone. They didn't know what it meant.

Well I guess the only thing left to say is, follow your convictions. 

I don't think it really matters. Whether you are right or I am right, is not that important. We both know that Satan is a foe. We both know that Jesus is our only salvation. Speculation on whether Satan knew God's plan all along, is just that.... speculation. I just can't see why Satan would assist in murdering Jesus if he knew the consequences. I guess we'll find out one day.

2,000 years ago the Hebrews witnessed the unfolding of prophecy. How did they react? They killed Him.

That is sad  :(

they meant it for evil, God meant it for good.

16“I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd. 17“For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. 18“No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from My Father.”

I don't think it really matters. Whether you are right or I am right, is not that important. We both know that Satan is a foe. We both know that Jesus is our only salvation. Speculation on whether Satan knew God's plan all along, is just that.... speculation. I just can't see why Satan would assist in murdering Jesus if he knew the consequences. I guess we'll find out one day.

It's called rebellion or foot stamping I think.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

It's called rebellion or foot stamping I think.

Could be... could be! Satan is probably the sort to throw his toys out of the pram.