• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

The following words came to me and I am offering them here for your consideration.  I claim no authenticity but rather understand that they are words that were given to me internally by that which seeks to guide my understanding.

There are two in the world who have faithfully bore witness of God over the years.  One is Moses.  Though Moses was commanded to go and die, he lives on through the Mosaic Law and all the faithful witnesses that carry it forward.  Elijah too continues to bear witness for God but in an entirely different way.  Elijah brought no law.  Elijah brought the power of the testimony of the Son of God.  It was Elijah who came to bear witness of the voice of Christ in him that led him to do the works he did.  John came in the Spirit of Elijah and preached the Kingdom of God and the coming of Messiah though John himself died in prison because he could not see Jesus for who he was in truth.  There is a people today that embody the spirit of Elijah as well as those who embody Moses.  The two have nearly run their course and are preparing to be used to rise up and fight the beast but God will give the beast power over them and their dead bodies will lie in the streets not being suffered to be put into graves until they, the dead in Christ, are caught up to be with him to rule and reign.

All of the prophets had the Spirit of Christ in them but that same Spirit did not illuminate the entire truth unto any of them.  The only one who ever possessed absolute truth was Jesus Christ.  The law came by Moses but grace and truth by Jesus.  Elijah was in Christ and Christ in him as evidenced by the scriptures as well as John but even John who possessed the Spirit of Christ could not see Jesus for who he was in truth.  His expectation was that Jesus would come and rule the earth at that time.  He did not expect Jesus to die.  

Today, I understand that I am no better or worse than John, Elijah, Moses or any other prophet of God.  When i would to do good evil is present with me.  My understanding is quite capable of being darkened through desires within my heart and I can be led to believe many things that are not true because I find the truth to be too painful to endure.  I can be deceived.  Iron sharpens Iron as a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.  Our only hope of knowing the truth and not buying into the lie is to walk in truth according to the way of peace which those who came before us did not know as evidenced in the Psalms and confirmed by Paul in Romans.  The truth is that there is one true God and that true God is God over all.  There is only one true messenger that he has sent and that one is Jesus.  ALL who came before Him are liars.  ALL.  Jesus said and did some pretty radical things.  He proved that no one could have power over him except it was given to them from above.  No man was ever able to kill him until he went into the garden and prayed that his life might be saved and therefore seeking to save his life he guaranteed his death.  Though Pilot sought to release him he could not.  We each bear witness of the power of Christ in us to the degree that he has taken us and changed us from being selfish and self-centered egotistical little "I Am's" into the children of God who place their faith in God and seek to know the Lord of Lords and King of Kings.

Let not your hearts be troubled Jesus has destroyed Death and will command Death to go into the Lake of Fire.  Some of the greatest Christians in history like Paul, Peter and John suffered and died under the hand of those who opposed Christ.  Each one knowing in their hearts that they would be raised from the dead.

One of the greatest ways of discerning truth is to learn 'typology' as there is nothing new under the sun.  If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is probably a duck.  The works of men always betray the truth about them.  Their mouths praise God but their hearts are far from them.  

I have been working on a timeline still because I believe that to a certain extent it can be known just as the prophets of old searched the spirit of Christ in them for timelines and it was revealed unto them that the things they wrote were for Peter and Paul's day and not their own.  I have also been offered another thought for consideration.  The bringing in of the Kingdom is the bringing in of the perfect vision of God upon the earth where all will know him from the least unto the greatest and we in our day recon perfect vision to be 20/20.  I have seen alternate signs that preclude that this could be true of the timing of the end of this world/age into the kingdom age but have no dogma because I understand that evil continues to be with me seeking to derail the truth at every turn.

The Lord be with all of you who love him in truth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

The following words came to me and I am offering them here for your consideration.  I claim no authenticity but rather understand that they are words that were given to me internally by that which seeks to guide my understanding.

There are two in the world who have faithfully bore witness of God over the years.  One is Moses.  Though Moses was commanded to go and die, he lives on through the Mosaic Law and all the faithful witnesses that carry it forward.  Elijah too continues to bear witness for God but in an entirely different way.  Elijah brought no law.  Elijah brought the power of the testimony of the Son of God.  It was Elijah who came to bear witness of the voice of Christ in him that led him to do the works he did.  John came in the Spirit of Elijah and preached the Kingdom of God and the coming of Messiah though John himself died in prison because he could not see Jesus for who he was in truth.  There is a people today that embody the spirit of Elijah as well as those who embody Moses.  The two have nearly run their course and are preparing to be used to rise up and fight the beast but God will give the beast power over them and their dead bodies will lie in the streets not being suffered to be put into graves until they, the dead in Christ, are caught up to be with him to rule and reign.

All of the prophets had the Spirit of Christ in them but that same Spirit did not illuminate the entire truth unto any of them.  The only one who ever possessed absolute truth was Jesus Christ.  The law came by Moses but grace and truth by Jesus.  Elijah was in Christ and Christ in him as evidenced by the scriptures as well as John but even John who possessed the Spirit of Christ could not see Jesus for who he was in truth.  His expectation was that Jesus would come and rule the earth at that time.  He did not expect Jesus to die.  

Today, I understand that I am no better or worse than John, Elijah, Moses or any other prophet of God.  When i would to do good evil is present with me.  My understanding is quite capable of being darkened through desires within my heart and I can be led to believe many things that are not true because I find the truth to be too painful to endure.  I can be deceived.  Iron sharpens Iron as a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.  Our only hope of knowing the truth and not buying into the lie is to walk in truth according to the way of peace which those who came before us did not know as evidenced in the Psalms and confirmed by Paul in Romans.  The truth is that there is one true God and that true God is God over all.  There is only one true messenger that he has sent and that one is Jesus.  ALL who came before Him are liars.  ALL.  Jesus said and did some pretty radical things.  He proved that no one could have power over him except it was given to them from above.  No man was ever able to kill him until he went into the garden and prayed that his life might be saved and therefore seeking to save his life he guaranteed his death.  Though Pilot sought to release him he could not.  We each bear witness of the power of Christ in us to the degree that he has taken us and changed us from being selfish and self-centered egotistical little "I Am's" into the children of God who place their faith in God and seek to know the Lord of Lords and King of Kings.

Let not your hearts be troubled Jesus has destroyed Death and will command Death to go into the Lake of Fire.  Some of the greatest Christians in history like Paul, Peter and John suffered and died under the hand of those who opposed Christ.  Each one knowing in their hearts that they would be raised from the dead.

One of the greatest ways of discerning truth is to learn 'typology' as there is nothing new under the sun.  If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is probably a duck.  The works of men always betray the truth about them.  Their mouths praise God but their hearts are far from them.  

I have been working on a timeline still because I believe that to a certain extent it can be known just as the prophets of old searched the spirit of Christ in them for timelines and it was revealed unto them that the things they wrote were for Peter and Paul's day and not their own.  I have also been offered another thought for consideration.  The bringing in of the Kingdom is the bringing in of the perfect vision of God upon the earth where all will know him from the least unto the greatest and we in our day recon perfect vision to be 20/20.  I have seen alternate signs that preclude that this could be true of the timing of the end of this world/age into the kingdom age but have no dogma because I understand that evil continues to be with me seeking to derail the truth at every turn.

The Lord be with all of you who love him in truth.

Awesome words my brother. You are the man on this one, that's for sure! Clap clap

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

And I will give power unto my TWO WITNESSES, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.”

I was always taught that the two witnesses were either two of the following three people depending upon who's book I was reading. Some would say that the two witnesses were Moses and Elijah, and others have said the two witnesses were Enoch and Elijah.

These (speaking of the two witnesses) ARE the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Romans 11:17-25 and read,

“And if some of the branches be broken off, and YOU, being a WILD OLIVE TREE, and were grafted in among them, and with them are partakers of the root and fatness of THE OLIVE TREE:

Boast not against the branches. But if you boast, you bear not the root, but the root you.
You will say then, The branches were broken off, that I may be grafted in.
Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Be not high minded, but fear:
For if God spared not the NATURAL BRANCHES, take heed that he spare not you.
Behold therefore the goodness and the severity of Godredface.pngn which them which fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, IF you CONTINUE in his goodness: otherwise you also shall be cut off.

And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in; for God is able to graft them in again.
For if it were cut out of the OLIVE TREE which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a good OLIVE TREE; how much more shall these, which be the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree?
For I would not, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to ISRAEL, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.”

he TWO OLIVE trees, which ARE the TWO WITNESSES are in fact two GROUPS of people rather than just two individual people as we were previously and falsely taught.

The TWO GROUPS of people who are the ONLY TWO WITNESSES in all the earth who stand for the only true and wise God ARE

# 1, the true believers in Christ Jesus the Son of God, otherwise know as Christians or formally known as the WILD OLIVE TREE;

#2, the other witness standing before the one true God is ISRAEL, which is the NATURAL OLIVE TREE.
So you see we have TWO different GROUPS of people who stand for the God of the earth, and it is these TWO GROUPS who are the TWO WITNESSES spoke of in the book of Revelation.
We can see these TWO GROUPS, the Jews, who believe in Almighty God the Father, and the Christians, those who believe in Jesus, the Son of God as their savior all through the book of Revelation as well as the rest of the word of God.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

In relation to the "many" in Daniel they must be the 144,000. 

1. Daniel speaks of a covenant to Israel in the first part of the chapter.

2. What covenant has the AC made which now he is confirming.

3. Also if you insert the AC for the multiple "HE" in the verse you get the AC destroying due to his own abominations.

Note I see the 70 week of Daniel a liter 7 week Feast of tabernacles.

Now as for the two witness, has anyone considered Michael and Gabriel?

1. They are the two which stand before God.

2. They would posses the powers described.

3. And another clue is that like Christ they are resurrected only after 3 days and before the general resurrection.

Understanding they are angels and angels do not die but remember angels are spirits and spirits don't die anyway only the body possessed.  We do see angels come down and posses bodies in the time of Lot.

Just curious, where does it say Israel makes a covenant with many nations?

" he will make a firm covenant with many..." Daniel 9

Which one is Israel? He or many? Why do you think that?

Daniel 9:24-26 is already completed. Daniel 9:27 is talking about the antichrist that is to come. (HE/The antichrist) makes a covenant with Israel.

The He is Jesus not the Antichrist  that was crucufied in the midst of the week 

In relation to the "many" in Daniel they must be the 144,000. 

1. Daniel speaks of a covenant to Israel in the first part of the chapter.

2. What covenant has the AC made which now he is confirming.

3. Also if you insert the AC for the multiple "HE" in the verse you get the AC destroying due to his own abominations.

Note I see the 70 week of Daniel a liter 7 week Feast of tabernacles.

Now as for the two witness, has anyone considered Michael and Gabriel?

1. They are the two which stand before God.

2. They would posses the powers described.

3. And another clue is that like Christ they are resurrected only after 3 days and before the general resurrection.

Understanding they are angels and angels do not die but remember angels are spirits and spirits don't die anyway only the body possessed.  We do see angels come down and posses bodies in the time of Lot.

Are you saying Man will kill angels when did man get that power ?

Daniel 9:24-26 is already completed. Daniel 9:27 is talking about the antichrist that is to come. (HE/The antichrist) makes a covenant with Israel.

Incorrect. Jesus was already crucified in the first half of Daniel 9:26. HE is not Jesus in Daniel 9:27. HE in Daniel 9:27 is the antichrist because the second half of Daniel 9:26 is also speaking of the antichrist.

Daniel 9:25 Know therefore and understand that from the going out of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince (JESUS), there shall be seven weeks. Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time.

Daniel 9:26 And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing (JESUS). And the people of the prince (ANTICHRIST) who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed.

Daniel 9:27 And he (ANTICHRIST) shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”

Daniel 9:26 is split into two different timeframes..

1. And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing (JESUS).

2. And the people of the prince (ANTICHRIST) who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed.

The prince here in V26 is referring to the antichrist, thus destroying the city and the sanctuary. Daniel 9:25 and Daniel 9:26 refers to the word "prince" in two different ways. Jesus is the prince of peace, and the antichrist is the prince of the air..(Eph 2:2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience.) The prince in Daniel 9:25 is Jesus, and the prince in Daniel 9:26 is the antichrist. The anointed one in the first half of Daniel 9:26 is Jesus. The prince in the second half of Daniel 9:26 is the antichrist. Daniel 9:27 follows through with HE being the prince of the antichrist.

Incorrect. Jesus was already crucified in the first half of Daniel 9:26. HE is not Jesus in Daniel 9:27. HE in Daniel 9:27 is the antichrist because the second half of Daniel 9:26 is also speaking of the antichrist.

Daniel 9:25 Know therefore and understand that from the going out of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince (JESUS), there shall be seven weeks. Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time.

Daniel 9:26 And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing (JESUS). And the people of the prince (ANTICHRIST) who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed.

Daniel 9:27 And he (ANTICHRIST) shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”

1. And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing (JESUS).

2. And the people of the prince (ANTICHRIST) who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed.

The prince here in V26 is referring to the antichrist, thus destroying the city and the sanctuary. Daniel 9:25 and Daniel 9:26 refers to the word "prince" in two different ways. Jesus is the prince of peace, and the antichrist is the prince of the air..(Eph 2:2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience.) The prince in Daniel 9:25 is Jesus, and the prince in Daniel 9:26 is the antichrist. The anointed one in the first half of Daniel 9:26 is Jesus. The prince in the second half of Daniel 9:26 is the antichrist. Daniel 9:27 follows through with HE being the prince of the antichrist.

Daniel 9:27
King James Version (KJV)
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Note, however, that his 70 weeks was determined upon "THY PEOPLE," the Jews. -Verse 24. Notice also that there is another week not yet accounted for. - Verse 27. In the midst of this week, the Messiah was to cause the sacrifice to cease. Then following there was to be an overspreading of abomination and the land was to be desolate "UNTIL THE CONSUMATION." The consummation began with World War No. 1. 

The Messiah was to be cut off, but not for Himself - Verse 26. Now in verse 27, we find that in the midst of this last week, HE WOULD CAUSE the sacrifice to cease. When he made his soul an offering for sin (Isaiah 53:8, 9, 10), the old system of sacrifices ended. The blood of the lamb offered twice daily was finished. This cutting off the Messiah (Isa. 53:8; also Daniel 9:27), happened in the midst of this seventieth week. Then there were three and a half years left to fulfill the 70 weeks exactly. The 70 weeks were determined upon Daniel's people. 

During the following one half of this last week, or three and a half years, they refused to hear the message. The Messiah also said just before He was cut off, speaking of the Jews: "They shall fall by the edge of the sword and be led away captive into all nations, and Jerusalem shall be trodden down by the Gentiles UNTIL the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled" (Luke 21:24). 

During this three and a half years, they turned against their own race, put them in prison, and stoned them to death. Notice Acts 7:54 to 58, also chapter 8:1 to 3, and chapter 5:18 to 20 etc. 

The prince came in 70AD and destroyed the temple my friend  Daniel prophecy is unbroken