• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

2 Corinthians 3:17

King James Version (KJV)

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0

it has been taught for  centuries that the saints will be secretly taken up to meet JESUS before the  tribulation. The following  will prove if  this is a fact or not ?

Where were the children of Israel when the plagues fell ?

Ex 8:22-23 see also Ex 9:4, 25-26

22And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the LORD in the midst of the earth.

23And I will put a division between my people and thy people: to morrow shall this sign be.

Not God put a division between His people and the Egyptians 

So shall it be in this age the Church will go through the tribulation and be raptured after the tribulation 

Why did God pass over Israel ?

Exodus 12:12-13

12For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

13And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Note the blood of Jesus will allow the plague to pass over the saints 

Yes the rapture is a fact found in scripture 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.  Yes the Christians the Church of Jesus Christ will be raptured out of this world to be with the Lord forever.  Those left behind will see the worse time this world has ever seen.  Ruled by the Antichrist.  You will either have to take the mark of the  beast or run for your lives.   The Rapture is a fact.  God has given you a choice however.  To accept Jesus as Lord and savior of your life and be take home when He comes back or live through the Tribulation.  I would accept His free gift of salvation and be taken home with Him.

Who’s blood are we to be covered in today to escape the future plagues ?

Edited by Izzel

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/25/1968

Webfisher

Spirit of the Lord....is the Lord himself..............do you not believe in the Trinity?   BTW...Welcome to Worthy

With love in Christ-Kwik

Thanks for the welcome! I do believe in the Trinity. Didn't mean to direct any comment to toward you, just wanted to make a distinction between the common interpretation of "Death Angel" and God himself in regard to the scripture. (I actually had to stop a preacher in the middle of a revival sermon in order to correct that. Didn't wan't anyone to hear false teachings without being corrected as I did not know how many would return to hear the truth). 

The rapture will happen after the tribulation 

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Time will tell how things shall eventually be laid out, only God knows for sure. The film though made me think about the passage which forbids contact with those who have passed away, there is still one take where the dead wive shows up singing Amazing Grace and the main character manages to slip in the forbidden area.

Deut 18:9-14

9 "When you enter the land which the Lord your God gives you, you shall not learn to imitate the detestable things of those nations. 10 "There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 "For whoever does these things is detestable to the Lord; and because of these detestable things the Lord your God will drive them out before you. 13 "You shall be blameless before the Lord your God. 14 "For those nations, which you shall dispossess, listen to those who practice witchcraft and to diviners, but as for you, the Lord your God has not allowed you to do so."

Just saying.

Time will tell how things shall eventually be laid out, only God knows for sure. The film though made me think about the passage which forbids contact with those who have passed away, there is still one take where the dead wive shows up singing Amazing Grace and the main character manages to slip in the forbidden area.

Deut 18:9-14

9 "When you enter the land which the Lord your God gives you, you shall not learn to imitate the detestable things of those nations. 10 "There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 "For whoever does these things is detestable to the Lord; and because of these detestable things the Lord your God will drive them out before you. 13 "You shall be blameless before the Lord your God. 14 "For those nations, which you shall dispossess, listen to those who practice witchcraft and to diviners, but as for you, the Lord your God has not allowed you to do so."

Just saying.

Do you belive in the rapture ? Why or Why not 

• Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Considering personal experience about biblical material has proven the validity of the things described in the scripture, I do have to hold myself ready for any supernatural intervention by God to take place any moment. The rapture as a real event is so radical that it is one thing to think and to be convinced of its reality, and to actually be there. As always, mental stretch does not serve the reality as it is. In personal revelation one can get a broader view of things, but meanwhile that too has to be tested not to originate from religious spirits etc.

The moment I know not, but the Lord is coming. Be ready. And He will definitely have His way.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  02/27/1984

I think the books do a great job telling a wonderful story based on a biblical concept.  I don't think they got every single thing right based upon my own believes and studying. For example, I don't think Babylon will be the Babylon of the past resurrected (currently located in Iraq).  So they wrote it on their own interpretations and are fairly close to my beliefs, especially about the rapture and the aftermath.