Izzel

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

well.  The left behind novels are basically fiction writing based on the author's interpretation of Revelations in the bible.  They tried to give a modern twist about the book of Revelations to give people an idea of what would happen during the tribulations.  As to rapture, i believe that it s a future event and will happen.  But then, every one is entitled to their own opinion.  I choose to believe in hope in a better future, and choose to hope that I will be caught up in heaven before the world go through tribulation.

Thats my two cents.

Paul 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

well.  The left behind novels are basically fiction writing based on the author's interpretation of Revelations in the bible.  They tried to give a modern twist about the book of Revelations to give people an idea of what would happen during the tribulations.  As to rapture, i believe that it s a future event and will happen.  But then, every one is entitled to their own opinion.  I choose to believe in hope in a better future, and choose to hope that I will be caught up in heaven before the world go through tribulation.

Thats my two cents.

Paul 

Did you watch the video ?

this is what it says in revelations chapter 12:

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

The dragon is the devil/antichrist.  The woman is Israel.  The male child is Jesus.  The flood is an army of people.  And the rest of the womans offspring- those who keep God's commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus... they are Christians who will be on earth as the great tribulation is happening.  . 

1Co_15:52  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

This verse says at the last trump.  read in revelations and it is plain to see there are 7 trumpets that will be sounded.  During the first six trumpets you can read and see it is clear some of that tribulation is going on.  If you back up before the trumpets you find there are 7 seals that are opened by Jesus.  it is the seventh seal in which the angels are given the trumpets to sound however  the first six seals before the angels are even given the trumpets to sound, when you read, it is clear some of that "tribulation" is going on. 

Amos 5:18  Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

Rev 14:12  Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Rev 14:13  And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Rev 13:7  And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Rev 12:11  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Still not convinced???  Here is a scripture that says plainly christians will be on earth during the great trib....

Rev 7:14  And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Rev 6:11  And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Rev 2:10  Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

that says christians will be having tribulation.

Joel 2:30  And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

Joel 2:31  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Act 2:16  But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

Act 2:17  And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Act 2:18  And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Act 2:19  And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

Act 2:20  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Act 2:21  And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

2Th 2:1  Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2Th 2:2  That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

2Th 2:3  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2Th 2:4  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2Th 2:5  Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

2Th 2:6  And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

2Th 2:7  For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

2Th 2:8  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

here it says the enemy sets up shop on earth first, then Jesus returns.

read in matt 24 and in luke 21 and in mark 13.  in every one of these it gives chronilogical order, first the beggining of sorrows, next the great tribulation, AND THEN the second coming of Christ.

No where in the bible does it teach pre-tribulation rapture.  no where.  pre-tribulation rapture is a teaching of man. There is not one scripture that teaches pre trib rapture.  I have studied them all new and old testament.  And if scripture isnt enough for you just think on this.... is it Gods practice to "snatch you out" of a hard spot or does He bring you thru it?

What is the last trump ?

If the pre-trib rapture is true, then praise the Lord, I'll be with Him. If the post trib rapture is true, then I will be prepared to be a light for those caught in the darkest times humanities ever faced until He appears to judge the earth. I just know that when He appears, I'll be with Him.

Yes :mgcheerful:

When will the saints be persecuted as Jesus stated in Matt 24 ?

Historically, there has been persecution of the saints since Jesus. And it continues today. In various areas of the world, Christians are dying for their faith.

Matthew 24:15 “Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains.

Matthew 24 speaks about the lead up to the tribulation, and then the tribulation. Note in verse 16, who it is talking to. Those who are in Judea, which is mainly Jewish people. The final great tribulation will effect all countries, but it is not about the Church. When Jesus returns, He will return to Jerusalem and defeat the armies coming against Israel, and at that time, the Jewish people who have made it to the end, will know Jesus is their Messiah.   

Are you saying Matt 24 is not for the church ?