• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

First of all, I want to talk about truth

The word ''Amen''

Video removed. Please post videos in the video forum where they are checked before release. We have had many bad experiences with YouTube linked video's. 

Guest shiloh357

First of all, I want to talk about truth

The word ''Amen''

The video is a font of misinformation.

Amen is not a sun god.   You are confusing Amen with Amun.   The Egyptian sun god's name was Amun-Ra.

The English word Amen is simply a variation on the Hebrew word, Amein.   Simply changing a vowel doesn't make it a pagan name.

And just to let you know, posting videos is prohibited except in the video forum below.

Any connection between Amen and a sun god is completely contrived.  It would be like saying that the words, baal and the english word ball are related.  It really is grasping at straws.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Joan,

Welcome to Worthy.....I never click on any videos that are not posted in the video forum,I don't even "click" on any external links.......I have had a problem once with malware(not from Worthy) so I won't ever do either unless it has been reviewed by a mod...

In this case,to tell you the truth,I have no desire to view an obvious lie as the word "amen" has nothing to do with this egyptian false god because we are using Hebrew.......Amen?yes,and the children of God say,Amen?

God bless you and draw you unto Himself!

With love,in Christ-Kwik                                   

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/29/1971

What a joke...  Seems like Satan wants us to quit using Amen- I'm sure nothing would make him happier.

I'm surprised the mods approved this...  :confused: