• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

I have always believed what the scripture tells me,never to lean on my own understanding,because in the multitude of consellors there is safty,what iam about to share with you guys now,has been in my mind for a very long time now,exactly two years ago,i encounter a dream where i was on top of a ladder,all of a suddenly the ladder started to shake,before i could say Jesus is the answer,i fail down from that ladder,luckly for me i landed inside a small church,where few people were praying,i woke up immediately,since that very day till this day,i kept on seeing the picture of the dream,my mind kept on reciting it,i encounter this dream on January 2012" on 27th of may 2013" my best year on earth so far in life,i had a divine encounter with God,in that the same church i landed in the dream,through a servant of God,that day mark a new era in my life,God by the power of His Grace,mercy and favour,brought my years in the pit of bondage were i was sentence to die by my adversaries to an end,even up till now this dream is still a mystery to me,i encounter this dream while i was in the city,last year that is 2013"something happen to me,out of confusion,infact i don't know what i was doing at that moment,i found myself in my village,that was how i located that small church that i landed in the dream,I pray that Joseph of our own generation will look into this my thread,and help me out with this dreamed.God bless you all.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

Perhaps you will find comfort and answers that you are seeking in the entire story of Jacob's life found in the book of Genesis.  He too encountered a ladder and held on and wrestled until God blessed him.

blessings 

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

I have always believed what the scripture tells me,never to lean on my own understanding,because in the multitude of consellors there is safty,what iam about to share with you guys now,has been in my mind for a very long time now,exactly two years ago,i encounter a dream where i was on top of a ladder,all of a suddenly the ladder started to shake,before i could say Jesus is the answer,i fail down from that ladder,luckly for me i landed inside a small church,where few people were praying,i woke up immediately,since that very day till this day,i kept on seeing the picture of the dream,my mind kept on reciting it,i encounter this dream on January 2012" on 27th of may 2013" my best year on earth so far in life,i had a divine encounter with God,in that the same church i landed in the dream,through a servant of God,that day mark a new era in my life,God by the power of His Grace,mercy and favour,brought my years in the pit of bondage were i was sentence to die by my adversaries to an end,even up till now this dream is still a mystery to me,i encounter this dream while i was in the city,last year that is 2013"something happen to me,out of confusion,infact i don't know what i was doing at that moment,i found myself in my village,that was how i located that small church that i landed in the dream,I pray that Joseph of our own generation will look into this my thread,and help me out with this dreamed.God bless you all.

I had a dream once, a lot of people were in a room, and the news was that Jesus was coming and we were all excited about it, my Friend, Bill was there with me, someone I looked up to spiritually. we were talking about how great it would be to finally see Jesus. As this great light started to fill the room. I looked around and saw my friend slipping out through a door. I yelled at him to come back he was going to miss Jesus. then I thought why did he leave just as Jesus was appearing. Then a voice answered my question; he doesn't feel worthy to be in My presence. I discussed this with my friend, and he said it was true as great as God had already worked through him, he never felt worthy to be used of God. I think God has brought my dream back to my remembrance, as I read yours. I Believe that whenever God raises you up. you are up the ladder with no where to hide. You feel uncomfortable, it puts you on shaky ground. your term luckly I fell in a church where a few were praying. tells me that you feel more comfortable being unseen. and happy to be as a pray warrior behind the scenes. I believe God has a great ministry for you in that Church, that will lift you up where that you may be seen by all. When the manifestation of God puts you on that ladder you won't have to speak that Jesus is the answer, for If God raises you up, people will know that it is Jesus working and not you. So get out of the prayer room, and get back on the ladder, there's a work to do for the Kingdom. I share this with you, however feel that u already know this, so let this be confirmation you seek. and now if Jesus is the answer, that ladder will also be on solid ground. so climb high my friend for His glory, power and kingdom.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  3

I hope I am rightly understanding your story so that I give a correct interpretation! It seems clear that the ladder was your effort to climb to a certain place or position or result. When your plans were shaken, the Lord blessed you by having you "land" in this small congregation. I would say that this is a divine appointment. I cannot tell you whether you are the answer to some of their prayers, or whether you will be blessed and helped by these faithful praying brothers and sisters in Christ, or both. That is for you to find out

• Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

I hope I am rightly understanding your story so that I give a correct interpretation! It seems clear that the ladder was your effort to climb to a certain place or position or result. When your plans were shaken, the Lord blessed you by having you "land" in this small congregation. I would say that this is a divine appointment. I cannot tell you whether you are the answer to some of their prayers, or whether you will be blessed and helped by these faithful praying brothers and sisters in Christ, or both. That is for you to find out
may the good God bless you, my brother in the Lord,your opinion is good as my thought,that small church was were God has destiny my deliverance to take place,it was in that the same church that i landed in the dreamed was were i had a divine encounter with God throught his servant that told me some of the things i has been going through in life,for 13 years.it was a divine arangement,just that some people that i share the dreamed with kept on telling me that i has a call.but from my own understanding i believe God want me to draw near to Him.because i was once a worst sinner,but now the divine grace of God that bringeth salvation has appeared to me.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  3

Jerry,

Bless you my brother from Nigeria! Everyone that is a true Christian has a calling, it is just a matter of what that calling is! I trust the Holy Spirit to reveal your calling, and He will confirm it to you through some godly, Spirit-filled men in His timing, as you are willing to listen, and to discern what is truly of God and not the mere words of flattery or trickery of men. Absolutely, God wants you to draw very near to Him!

Andy