• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

And thanks for that video  Enoch2021.... a good excuse to enjoy a cup of coffee.

You're welcome.

And How's Victorville?  Spent some years out in Ft Irwin....many excursions to to your neck of the desert, I mean woods :)

Enoch2021.............ha, you are the first one to ever mention the Ft. Irwin relation to Victorville.  Most folks know us by.....aren't you that town way out in the the Mojave desert on the way to Las Vegas?  That is where we usually stop for gas!    Well....we like it here alright, not very green except if you count the Yucca trees as woods.   :lightbulb2:   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

And thanks for that video  Enoch2021.... a good excuse to enjoy a cup of coffee.

You're welcome.

And How's Victorville?  Spent some years out in Ft Irwin....many excursions to to your neck of the desert, I mean woods :)

Enoch2021.............ha, you are the first one to ever mention the Ft. Irwin relation to Victorville.  Most folks know us by.....aren't you that town way out in the the Mojave desert on the way to Las Vegas?  That is where we usually stop for gas!    Well....we like it here alright, not very green except if you count the Yucca trees as woods.   :lightbulb2:   

Too funny

You're welcome.

Too funny

One more thing please..............I don't want to listen to the entire video again right now so......do you recall the verse mentioned by Ken about in the future satan will use the  same tactics as he did with Eve?  You know, did God really say......

You're welcome.

Too funny

One more thing please..............I don't want to listen to the entire video again right now so......do you recall the verse mentioned by Ken about in the future satan will use the  same tactics as he did with Eve?  You know, did God really say......

I think it's this one if I'm not mistaken....

(2 Corinthians 11:3-4) "But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.  {4} For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him."

Thanks Enoch2021,  I viewed it again and it was used in the last 10 minutes or so.  Why didn't that person on the far left offer a single word?

Thanks Enoch2021,  I viewed it again and it was used in the last 10 minutes or so.  Why didn't that person on the far left offer a single word?

This was an edited Video.  The full video can be viewed @ the TBN website

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

I question Kens statement about thorns not being in existence untill after the fall of man. I think God created all plant life at the same time. Now God may have made a way for the thorns ( briars ) to not hinder the garden before the fall of man and after

changed something. Ken implies that the thorn-ed plants were created after the fall. Anyone catch that statement?

Coheir.......I wondered about that too.  But it also makes me wonder when the poisonous kind of plants were made (effective) if they were rendered ineffective before the fall.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,679
  • Content Per Day:  8.03
  • Days Won:  77
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

A part of curse after creation was done

Gen 3:17-19

17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

KJV

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Coheir.......I wondered about that too.  But it also makes me wonder when the poisonous kind of plants were made (effective) if they were rendered ineffective before the fall.

I never had that thought. I will now think on it. It is I suppose possible that the plants could have been non poisonous before the fall.